Status: active

Warmness on my soul

The way you make me feel

“Do I look that bad?”
“Freckles… Come here girl…”
He instantly pulled the covers from his legs and I approached him. He looked at me sweetly and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “You’re beautiful.” He whispered. “So are you.” I answered. He cupped my face between his hands and kissed me softly, his hands travelling down my back, stopping on my waist.
“Are you sure you want to do this?”
“I am. I’ve never been so sure of something in my whole life.”
That’s all he had to hear. He picked me up, placed me on the bed and hovered me. My hands were running up and down his sculptured chest but my eyes were locked on his brown ones. He proceeded to kiss me, roughly this time, our tongues brushing against each other. Then, he began kissing my neck and I felt him smile every time he made me tremble. After a few minutes he started kissing my chest softly and chuckled.
“What’s so funny?”
“You remember, uh?” he said between kisses.
“What the fuck are you talking about?” I whispered looking down at him.
“That, purple is my favorite color…” he smirked coming back up to kiss me.
“How could I forget baby?”
“As much as I love to see it on you… I would rather…”
“See it on the floor?”
“Aaww, you know me so well…” Brian said as he got off of me and sat on the other end of the bed.
“Where are you going?” he just smirked more at me. I hated these games even though I loved them.
“You want me Freckles?” I can’t believe he’s doing this to me. I nodded while kneeling on the bed in front of him.
“Well, that was convincing…”
“Bri… Don’t do this to me…”
“I’m not doing anything… Now… If you want me… Come and get me.” He said eyeing me up and down.
Ok. He wants to play. Let’s play. I slowly moved to him and smirked when I straddled him and his eyes went wide. I could feel his hard member trough the shorts he was wearing. He put his hands on my waist and slowly moved down so he could cup my ass. I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him to me kissing him hard, my tongue invading his mouth tasting him. He moaned in the kiss making me proud of myself. I’ve never been so wild with a guy but with Brian I feel like I can do whatever I want to. I can be myself. “Want to take this off, Haner?” I said looking at the purple bra I was wearing. “Don’t need to ask twice baby.” He immediately unclasped my bra out and licked his lips when he saw my breasts exposed to him. He looked at me with those big brown eyes that made me melt and slowly leaned to my face and kissed me sweetly but passionately, his hand pulling my hair. He broke the kiss and ran his hands through my belly going up until he reached my breasts and softly squeezed them. In one quick move he put me beneath him again, and started kissing my chest again, right where he left off. He then took my left breast in his mouth, brushing his tongue on my nipple, making me moan and my head tilt. He did the same with my right breast and kissed the valley between them. After that when I thought he was going to kiss me, he just went further with his teasing and started kissing and licking my stomach and when he reached my panties, made his way up to my breasts again. When he went down kissing my stomach for the second time, he looked at me with that devilish smirk of his. Was he going to keep teasing me until I died? “Don’t you dare Haner!” I said desperate. “I won’t baby.” He kneeled on the bed. Where was he going now? “Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere.” He quickly took his shorts off along with his boxers. He ran his hands up my legs always looking at me. I shivered when his perfect hands reached my thighs. He didn’t stop there, his hands just reached up so he could take off the only piece of clothing that I had on. He leaned down and held my hips and I smiled and closed my eyes, because I knew what was to come.
*Brian’s POV*
I look again into her gorgeous green eyes before darting my tongue out, tasting my Freckles. She groans. She tastes like sweet candy. I love candy… My tongue finds her slit, carefully opening her, licking at the hard nub in between. Claire cried out above me, the sound slightly muffled. Spurred on by her reaction, I continued my exploration, using my free hand to open her wider, fingers parting her already wet folds.
Changing from gentle licks to slightly sucking at her clit, I fingered at her entrance, testing her out. I moved his tongue there instead, feeling the way Claire’s thighs tensed and trembled. “Oh…” she groans bucking her hips up and searches for my hand that was holding her waist. And that was all it took for her juices spill on my face our hands laced together. I looked up at her. Her head was tilted back , her eyes closed, and her hand on her breast tweaking at her own nipple, and seeing her like that… I just couldn’t take it. I’d been holding back too much already, and the sight of Claire, blessed-out, touching herself while he’d been eating her out, was just too much and I came all over the bed groaning loudly.
Claire’s eyes were open now, watching me intently. She’d seen it happening. I felt momentarily embarrassed, but then Claire moaned, one hand moving between her own legs, touching tentatively, and my embarrassment was gone. I groaned once more. I wasn’t going to have much trouble with getting hard again.
Claire lifted onto her own elbows, her green eyes still burning into mines. Then she looked down to my hand and I realized I was still gripping myself. “Let me taste it.” Her voice shaking with need. She allowed me to slip two fingers past her lips. Claire made a soft humming in the back of her throat, closing her eyes, a full-body shudder running through her. Gripping my wrist, she sucked harder on my fingers. I knew I’d been right; I was getting hard again. She pulled my fingers from her mouth. “Please, I… want…” She didn’t have to finish the thought. I kissed her hard, in the same movement pulling her into my lap, so she was straddling me. I only broke the kiss when she was completely wrapped around me. I slid my hand between our bodies, down her belly, rubbing into her wetness, watching her close her eyes and bite her lip with a loud moan.
“Are you ready? You want this?” She nodded wordlessly. “Tell me Freckles, say it!”
“Yes. Please. I want you Brian. Now.”
I couldn’t say no to that. I took hold of my by now fully hard cock, nudging it again Claire’s entrance. I leaned in and kissed her, our tongues dancing together in a hot passionate kiss at the same time I trusted hard, breaking into her in one swift move. Her whole body convulsed in my arms, every muscle tightening together. “Oh, that’s… yeah,” she muttered her head falling back. Between moans she looked at me and softly bit my lower lip, prompting me to a deep kiss. As we kissed , Claire groaned into my mouth moving her hips more urgently. It didn’t take long. Claire clamped down on me with such intensity when she came, that she wrung my own climax from me almost instantly, my vision blacking out with the force of it.
The first thing that I became aware of, hazy minutes later, was the feeling of Claire’s warm breath in my neck. I shifted on the bed so I could look at her face. She looked back at me for some minutes but then she started blushing and she looked like she wanted to say something. “What? Did I hurt you? Did I do something wrong?”
“No… Nothing wrong! Trust me.”
“Then what’s wrong?”
“It’s just… It’s just nobody looked at me the way you do and nobody made me feel the way you just did.”
“That’s because I love you.” I smiled and she grinned at me. I kissed her forehead. “Does that mean you liked it?”
“Brian!”
“That’s not an answer!”
“I loved it.” She looked away from me.
“Good. And by the way. You’re perfect, and amazing, and you couldn’t make me happier.” I said while I hugged her bringing her closer to me.
“I love you Brian.”
“I love you more.” She chuckled and positioned her head on my chest. That night, I fell asleep while counting her freckles.