Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Blood Moon

“We did it! Finally…” We had a quick shower, (an amazing quick shower, by the way), had breakfast and then hurried up to clean the mess on the living room. I hate cleaning. Fuck.
We were exhausted by now, but we also felt acomplished for our beautiful and creative work on the wall.
“Yeah! Let’s not do that again!” I laughed at his words. “I thought you liked it…” I said with a fake pout on my face. “And I did babe, don’t get me wrong, I just.. I just don’t like to clean…” he responded with an apolagetic look on his face. That was adorable. “I know. Me neither, but I can’t help my creative instincts.” he smiled. “So we’re gonna pick Andrea up from the hospital, right?”
“Yup, that’s the plan.” I said moving over to the couch where Brian joined me.
“Is Tanya gonna be there too?”
“Yeah, why?”
“Well, I’m just worried about Andrea’s life, aren’t you? Your cousin is like a tornado when she’s angry, and after all she did to help Andrea… I don’t know.”
“Don’t worry, Tanya’s always like that, but I bet that when she sees Andrea walking out of that hospital she’ll be very happy, plus, with this Dan situation, ya know, it wasn’t like Andrea did it by herself.” His face hardened when I pronounced the name Dan so I decided to change subject. “But I’m really happy and excited to see her.”
“We all are.” Our little chat was stopped by the sound of Brian’s cell phone. “Zacky.” he said after reading the name on the screen. He put the phone on his ear and imediatly got it away because Zacky’s voice was too loud. As a matter of fact I heard the entire conversation and the phone wasn’t even on speaker. “HEY DUDE YOUCAN’TBELI-“
“Hey! Hey! ZV! Calm the fuck down ok! I’m listening, don’t scream! What do you want?”
“Oh, sorry!” Zacky answered a little bit more calmly but still loud for me to listen. “Pack your bags!”he told us on an excited and funny voice.
“What?! Wait, why?”
“‘CAUSE WE’RE GOING CAMPING MOTHERFUCKER!” he screamed loudly and hung up leaving me and Brian looking at each other with a puzzled look on our faces so we could crack up moments later.
“What the fuck was that about?” I asked.
“I guess we’re going camping…”

—-

“I’m nervous. I’m excited. But I’m nervous and happy!”
“Shut up Tanya…”
“You too Jim? You’re against me as well? You’re on their side now? I thought you were my friend.” Tanya spat.
“I am your friend but I just spent the last two hours on this chair listening to you complaining about everything!” Jimmy answered.
“yeah, we love you! We really do, but why won’t you shut up woman?” Matt asked.
“Oh, the nurses aren’t hot! Oh, I’m tired! Oh, I nee this , Oh I need that, Oh, you nee- SHUT UP!” Brian said pretending to be Tanya, screaming at her in the last part. We’ve been waiting in the hospital for the past two hours because the doctor needed to talk to Andrea before she came out. I really don’t know why the conversation beteween them is taking so long. Meanwhile we’re all waiting in the waiting room. I don’t know what the fuck happened exactly but I do know that Johnny managed to break his chair, and Zacky spilled his entire coffee on Matt’s lap, but I think that’s due to the anticipation of seeing Andrea. After some good laughs with the guys we saw her. She looked fine. Tired, but yeah, she looked fine.
“And she walks!” Zack said approaching Andrea and pulling her to him in a kiss and they got a couple of wooo’s from the guys.
“Wait a minute, what did I miss?” Tanya said.
“Nothing.” Andrea simply said with a smile on her face letting go of Zacky so she could hug my cousin. Zacky had a shit eating grin plastered all over his face. Apparently they were together. Everybody saw it coming, except for Tanya, who is of course planning her wedding like a mad person. But I know how Andrea feels. When my car accident happened, Brian’s support was all that I held onto and Zacky was the one supporting her now.
“Yeah, nothing! Like I believe you…”
“Yeah we’ll talk about that later though.” I said hugging Andrea.
“And Andrea?”
“Yes Matt?”
“We’re here for you. Anything you need just ask. We’ll never leave your side.”
“Exactly, consider yourself a part of the family, so if you need us to kick some ass..-“
“Jimmy! It’s ok, I got it.” we all laughed at Jimmy’s commentary. “Thanks guys!”
“Ok, let’s get out of here before I start crying.” Tanya said.
“Let’s get out of here before I start throwing punches.” Johnny said as we left the building.
“And where are we going now?”
“Well, now we’ll go home, we’ll pack and we’ll meet after it so we can go on a little trip. Oh and pack with things… at least for a week.” Zacky explained.
“Trip? Where?” Tanya said.
“You’ll see. Me and Brian are the only ones who know.” he said looking at our faces. “C’mon don’t you trust your best friends.”
“Uh-uh.” Johnny said as he shooked his head furiosly. “At least not in this kind of situations.”
“c’mon guys, you know us!” Brian tried.
“Exactly, that’s exactly why I don’t want to go, because I know you too damn good.”
“Don’t be pussys! Let’s go!”
Tanya tried to pout and stump her foot but they wouldn’t tell us the destination, so we just gave up and went home to pack. We had dinner, sat a little bit watching tv and then got out of the house, not before Brian grabbed his acoustic guitar. “Babe, I’m gonna miss you so much! I can’t believe this, why can’t I bring you with me, uh? why? I love you!” Brian said as he said goodbye to Pinkly. “I thin she got it, Bri.”
“Oh, you’re just jealous!”
“Yah right, let’s go.”
“You’re so excited and you don’t even now where you’re going!” he said closing the door.
“That’s because you refuse to tell me. I already now that we’re gonna go camping, but is it the place so mysterious?”
“You’ll see.”
“C’mon Brian!”
“No! Do you know what the word no means? It means NO!”
“You’re being such an ass.”
“I am being an ass, but you love me anyways, I can be wrong, but I’m not.” I chuckled.
“Where are we even supposed to meet?”
“In a place.”
“Brian!”
“Ok, I’m messing with you! We’ll meet at Matt’s and we’ll take a van. Happy now?”
“Shut up.” I said punching him softly on the arm.
“Fuck! Woman, I’m gonna lost my driving concentration, because of you!”
“As if…”
We soon got to Shadow’s place and we were the ones who took the longest to arrive because every one was there already.
“Destination reveled yet?” Andrea asked me.
“No luck on my side.”
“Guess we’ll have to wait then.” val said approaching us.
“Ladies, I only have one bad new.”
“Oh, what now? Let me guess we’ll have to walk there?”
“The trip is kind of long.”
“Awesome.” I said sarcasticaly as I entered the van. I was curled up to Brian in the back, next to Andrea and Tanya. In front of us there were Johnny, Matt and Val. Zacky was driving and on the front passanger seat it was Jimmy. I was so comfortable there in Brian’s arms that I fell asleep after some time.



“Good morning sleepy-head.”
“Hey you.” I answered to that velvet voice looking up at him giving him a soft peck on the lips. “What did I lost.”
“Nothing, just the part where Zacky told them we were goiing camping and Tanya wanted to get out of the car at all cost. I still don’t know how you dind’t wake up with her screams.”
“Ah, I was sleeping like a rock.”
“By the way, they picked up breakfast already so I saved us these amazing sandwiches.” I laughed.
“Aawn, you waited for me?”
“We always have breakfast together. Today couldn’t be different!”
“I love you.”
“Love you too Freckles.”
After I ate the sandwich and I was properly awake I decided tot est the beast. “So, we’re camping uh?”
“YES WE’RE MOTHER FUCKING CAMPING!”
“Easy there! It’s not a big deal, it’s fun!”
“Oh yeah it’s fun!” Val said.
“IS MY TENT MADE OUT OF A HOTEL?” Tanya screamed to the front seat making us laugh out loud.
“«Is my tent made out of a hotel?»” Jimmy repeated cracking up more.
We stopped for lunch and now we were driving again. Bri and Zack said that we would gonna get there later this day.
Brian brought the guitar inside the van so he could serenate us with a few songs when we were camping.
“Hey dude, remember when you wrote that rap song?” Johnny asked Jimmy and everybody laughed.
“Yeah dude.”
“You wrote a rap song?” Tanya asked between laughs.
“Yeah, a few years ago. But heavy metal is what I’m going for sure.”
“Remember that project the JMJ? How did that thing came about?”
“Well, basically the Berry’s came to me like, «Hey, wanna start a metal band?» so we did!” We laughed but eventually droped the matter.
“Hey dude, give me your phone.” Jimmy asked.
“Why?”
“Because I forgot mine, let me play with yours.” Jimmy said turning over to get Johnny’s phone.
“What the fuck is this?! What the- AHAHAHAHA!” Jimmy’s been playing with the phone for some time and suddenly started laughing. “What the fuck did I just see? What is this JC?” He turned over again so he could show the screen to Johnny.
“Oh that…”
“What is it?”
“It’s a song called Blood Moon. I wrote it a long time ago.”
“Dude, check out what he wrote, «A country of vampires in the night, drinking blood, you’re going to die.»” he laughed. “«That’s alright, ‘cause then you can fly, the moon is red and the stars are bright» …”
“Dude, you’re not a great song writer!” Matt laughed.
“How did you come up with my idea, before I did?”
“I don’t know dude.” Johnny said chuckling.
“Well everytime you say the word vampires, you’re probably gonna say the word night, and…”
“I know-” Jimmy said.
“But, not every one would rhyme the word fly with night.” Brian said with a serious face, making us crak up so hard that I felt tears forming in the cak of my eyes.
We mae a little stop, our last stop in the driving and I took advantage of it to go to the bathroom. When I came outside some of the guys were having snacks and Val came up to me. “So… jimmy and Johnny are writing a vampire song. It’s really good, and they realized that the song Johnny wrote a few years ago, the lyrics are almost identical to the one Jimmy had written.” she said laughing making me laugh too. We got close to the van so we were around the masters. Jimmy and Johnny were sitting on the side walk next to the van and Jimmy was playing something on the guitar. “Oh! They’re here.” Jimmy screamed.
“1, 2, 3, 4!” Johnny counted and Jimmy started playing the melody from the beggining.
“As it’s sunset, it turns to NIGHT!” They sang putting enphase to the last world.
“Something’s gonna happen in the moonLIGHT!”
“If you’re not scared, you will be allRIGHT!”
“If you show fear you will fear a BITE!”
“aaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAa!” Johnny sang in between in a high pitched voice while made a drum kit out of his legs. That made Zacky fall to the groung laughing.
“Vampires, sneaking aROUND!”
“They’re the ones who rule this TOWN!”
“Never smiling the all have FROWN!”
“Blood is yummy, want a cold bit DOWN!”
“aaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAa!”
“DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?” They both screamed in high pitch. By now while Tanya and Andrea were apart from us pretening they didn’t know us, Brian had already join Zacky on the ground laughing his ass off, me and Val were watching the scene with Matt, crying from such laughter.
“YOUR TIME TO DIE JUST MIGHT BE NEVER!”
“Yes! Amazing!” Jimmy said giving Johnny a high five.
“Alright! Let’s take this one on the road!”
“Please don’t!” Tanya screamed away from us.
“Good job!” Matt said high fiving them.
“Yeah dude! Rapping was a bad idea, heavy metal dude!”
“Oh, please just stop! I can’t take it anymore!” zacky yelped.
“Damn, I’m gonna die from laughing this much!” I said.
“Agree!” brian said putting his arm around me.
“Guys, when we’re back, we’ll go to the JMJ’s studio, record this shit down!” Johnny said entusiasticaly high fiving Jimmy again.
“Ok, girls let’s go!” We entered the van one by one, being Jim and Johnny the last ones.
“Hey, Bri?” Jimmy called.
“Yeah bro?”
“Do you want to live forever?” he asked making us laugh.
“Fuck yeah!” Brian answered. “Your time to die just might be never.”
♠ ♠ ♠
To my lovely, virtual best friends, Peki and Bia, who always comment on my fic first than anyone else!

Without you I’d be nothing girls! <3

They have amazing stories, check them out:

Peki - http://stories.mibba.com/read/405548/Not-everything-is-what-it-seems/

Bia - http://stories.mibba.com/read/411415/Too-good-to-be-reality-too-real-to-be-a-dream/

Credit to the song goes to Steve-O and Danger Ehren from Jackass :)

<3