Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Don't look behind

Zacky’s POV

Damn! It’s already friday? Time flies… Today is our last day in Crystal Lake, even though that I wanted to get out of here way faster since last tuesday. That really scared the shit out of me! I just want to get out of here as fast as I can and never come back… I know it was my idea, but, fuck! I have bad ideas…

Last Tuesday

“God! What took you so long? What happened?” Val asked Brian and Claire who were walking in our direction after being nowhere to be found for a while.
“They were obviously fucking in the woods.” Tanya said.
“Well, no. Long story short, when that one-” he said pointing to Andrea “-abandoned my girlfriend out there in the woods, obviously she got scared, because it was really dark aready, so she started screaming. Luckily I was close smoking and I heard her. I followed her voice and when I got close, unfortunatly she didn’t recognize me and kicked me in the nuts. Hard!” He whined. “Ouch dude.” I said. That must’ve hurt.
“Don’t judge me, I couldn’t even see his face…”
“Yeah, it could be Jason, we don’t want that…” Matt mocked.
“Speaking about Jason, wanna go now guys?” Johnny asked enthusiastically.
“Can I go with you guys?” Andrea asked.
“Wait, where are- No…”
“Yees Tanyaaa, they’re going to Jason Voorhees house, hi, hi, hi, ha, ha, ha…” Brian answered Tanya in that famous movie voice making every body chuckle. Jimmy stood up. “So, we should get going..” Johnny stood up as well, jumping. Claire whispered something to Brian but I only heard his answer.
“Do you want me to stay here?” She nodded smiling to my friend. “Then I’ll stay.” He said smiling back at her. They’re so freaking adorable. I’m happy for Brian. Claire brings out the better side of him. The Brian we didn’t see a long time ago. I like this Brian better.
“I’m staying, obviously.” Tanya said.
“Yeah, I think I’ll stay to make you some company.”
“And we’ll not?” Brian asked.
“Yeah right, like you two won’t be occupied in your tent.” Tanya spat making Brian chuckle.
“Ok, can we go now?” Jimmy asked. “Yeah dude, see ya later.” Matt said to them and we started walking.

“Dude, I’m tired of walking, c’mon!”
“Do you really know where it is?” Andrea asked me.
“Yeah, we’re almost there…”
We were all with our lanterns on, and we’ve been walking for at least good fifteen minutes. I guess the guys are not used to walk a lot. Andrea was always by my side. When we weren’t walking hand in hand, she was holding on to my arm. I don’t really know what we are. If we are something. I just know I like her, and she seems to like me too, so we’re just enjoying each other and see how it goes. But nothing official.
“Are we there yet?” Johnny who was previous the most excited in all of us, was now bored and tired of walking in the dark.
“No.”
“What about now?” Jimmy asked.
“No, dude! Calm down, we’re getting there…”
“You don’t even know where it is..” Matt said, grabbing an old small branch that was falling from a tree.
“Dude…” Jimmy was gonna talk but he lost his words when we arrived. “Ladies and gentleman, we’re here…” I said putting my self in front of the scene.
“Have I told you that I FUCKING LOVE YOU! Lately?” Johnny said.
Our thoughts about this being so cool and awesome were about to change though.
It looked scary, cool, but very scary. We were the only people there, and it was starting to get really cold. Andrea held on tighter to my arm as we walked slowly towards the door. “This is dead silent!” Matt whispered.
“Yeah, just like in the movie.” Jimmy agreed.
“I’m starting to change my mind about this guys…” Johnny said. I had to agree with him on this. I mean, the idea of coming here looked amazing when we were on the camping area, but right now, in the middle of nowhere, lost in the woods, at the front door of a house that looked so old, and spooky and, fuck! This looks just like a horror movie.
“Maybe we should go..” I tried.
“Are you crazy? What will they think about us? They’ll say we’re pussys! Now c’mon, if you don’t enter the fucking house I will!” Andrea said firmly. God, she can turn me on in the most akward situations.
“I think she’s right, we’ve made it this far…” Jimmy said.
“Ok. Who’s first?”
“What a bunch of pussys!” Andrea protested. Her face got serious when we heard a noise coming from the woods. We all looked at the trees, only to find dark. “C’mon, it was just an animal, or something…” She walked slowly to the door, doing that awful croaking sound as she steped on the wooden floor. She reached the knob of the old door painfully slowly. She opened the door carefully letting it open completly as we stood outside, with our flashlights pointing in every direction of the house. “C’mon guys!” Jimmy said as he passed trough Andrea and entered the scary house.
“This is some demented shit dude…” Matt whispered as we walked further into the house, seeing how disturbing it was to look at it. Pictures on the floor, old furniture all over the place.
“Is this a bedroom?” Andrea asked pointing her flashlight to a division of the place we were in. “Let’s find out!” Johnny said.
This was a bedroom. Ok. At this point of our little trip, I was starting to get really freaked out, ‘cause this looked exactly like the movie. You know what happens in the movies? Sooner or later, Jason comes up with a saw, or a machete slicing people’s heads off. “Guys, we should, like-go now.” I spoke but I don’t think they heard me. They were to buisy, admiring and making assumptions about the dool Andrea had on her hands. It looked old, it looked ugly, it looked like it was Jason’s, and I think I’m gonna piss myself.
“Let’s check out the rest of the house..” Matt said disappearing to another division. “Found the bathroom.” We walked in it. If what we’ve seen by now is considered disturbing, I really don’t know what to call this. “Are those, human parts?” Matt asked disgusted by the content of the bathtub.
“I think this is enough guys..”
“I think I’m gonna puke.”
“I have to agree with you on that, my friend, we should go…We already had our little adventure for today.” Jimmy said and I felt relieved. “Hey guys?” Andrea called. “Look at this.” She had a necklace in her hands. At least it looked like it. “Let me see it!” Johnny said taking the necklace out of her hands. He opened the necklace and looked at the picture inside. “Kind’a looks like you Andrea!” Jimmy commented. “You know what I think? This shit is getting too fucking real!” I screamed. “I’m outta here!” This was getting so close to the movie and they were the only ones who didn’t see it! Am I overreacting? No I’m not fucking overreacting! That necklace had the picture of Jason’s mom, Jimmy said she looked like Andrea, and that psycho is not gonna abduct my girlf- Andrea because she reasembles his mother, he’s not! What the fuck?! How can they be so calm, seeing all of this stuff! Now the only thing that’s left for us to see, is the severed head of the lovely Mrs. Voorhees on another room, and then Jason comes up and kills us all! I started walking outside, but ended up on another room, because I was so lost and scared when I tripped on something. “Oh God! Fuck!” I started running in the opposite direction after I tripped on a severed human head, encountering the guys on my way. I could see them running and screaming as well. Didn’t quite understand though. When I looked behind me I could see clearly the floor being ripped open. A machete slicing the pieces of wooden floor, coming in our direction. I never ran that much. I do not run, and that’s it. But I did there. I didn’t know where the camping area was to anymore, I was just following the guys hence I was the last one. I was scared something was behind us, but I decided not to look. It was better that way. Don’t look behind, don’t look behind.
“Oh my God! Help us!” Johnny screamed when we reached the camping finding a very preocuppied looking Brian, Claire, Tanya and Val outside their tents, looking like they have just woken up.
“What the fuck happened?” Brian asked confused.

Claire’s POV

“Dude! That’s fucked up! I told you not to go, but nobody hears me!” Tanya spat after we heard a very shaking Zacky tell us the story.
“Shut up T! You know what you are? You are a bunch of pussys! You said it yourself that there were actors in this place, and that exhisted some kind of replica of the house from the movie in this place, plus it was your fucking idea of coming here, and now you’re sitting there shaking your ass off?!” Brian asked.
“Well, you didn’t see what we saw.”
“Man, he’s right dude. It could be actors, but they scared the shit out of me!” Matt said.
“Well, good thing I didn’t go then.”
“You should go sleep zacky, you’ll see that tomorrow things will be better, k?” I asked. “I think we all shoulg go sleep.”
“I’m not gonna sleep here!” Zacky said. “I want to get out of here now!”
“Zack, c’mon.” Brian said walking towards him. “Go sleep -” he told the rest of us gesturing us to our tents. “-I’ll be there in a bit babe.” I nodded and left him talking to Zacky as I and the rest of the people entered their tents. After awhile I felt to arms reaching to my waist pulling me closer. “You ok?” That sweet voice asked. “Yeah, how’s Zacky?” I asked without looking at Brian. “He’s fine. Kind of. At least he’s willing to stay until tomorrow.” He said as I felt his breathing on my neck. “I bet you can convince him to stay longer, tomorrow.”
“Yeah, don’t worry about that now, sleep angel.”
“Night Bri.”
“Night Freckles.”

Now

“To an amazing time spent with my best friends! I had a lot of fun!” Jimmy toasted with the beer he held dearly on his hands.
“Yeah, to an amazing week, that after Tuesday it wasn’t the same for Zacky!” Brian joked earning a few laughs including mine.
“Yeah! SO much fun! Now let’s go, PLEASE!” Zacky said unamused making us laugh out loud.
“Good bye Crystal Lake, See you next time!”
“More like never again!” Zacky said going to the drivers seat.
“Don’t be mad, you’re going home already, baby.” Val joked putting enphasis on the last world, achieving on putting a small smile on Zacky’s mouth.
“I hate you guys, like- I really do-.” He said and started laughing.
“Let’s sing a song!” Johnny demanded.
“NOT BLOOD MOON! Please don’t!”
“K, Tanya, calm your tits! We won’t!” Jimmy screamed as well.
“We’ll sing something better.” Matt said winking at Brian and the guys.
“What’s that?” zacky asked from the front of the van.
“Uh-hum.” Matt cleared his throat and Brian started grinning. Then they started singing in unisone.
“When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain’t afraid to show it.
I’m sexy and I know it ” They sang, fist pumping in the air, cracking up in the end, making Zacky laugh out loud in the end.
“And he laughs!”
“Yeah now, are you actually gonna sing, or what?”

—-

“Home sweet home, uh?” Brian asked when we arrived.
“Yeah, after awhile those sleeping bags were becoming boring.” I said walking to him, hugging him.
“I love your hugs!”
“I know.”
We sttod like that for awhile, until he started laughing. “What?” I asked.
“Nothing, it’s just- We didn’t even have time yet, to enjoy our wall…”
“You’re right, we didn’t.” I said laughing. “And I have to start drawing, and start thinking of getting a job…”
“Why the hell do you want a job?”
“Brian we talked about this..”
“Yeah, I know baby, but just, not now.” He said burying his face in my neck.
“Ok. But I will, eventually.”
“Ok. But for now, you’re mine!” He screamed pulling me into his lap on the couch.
“I think I’ll start looking after Tanya’s wedding.”
“Yeah, I think so too. Are you excited?”
“Hell yeah! I mean, I’ve never been a maid of honor…”
“You’ll be a beautiful, amazing maid of honor!”
“I can’t wait to see you in a suit…”
“Ah-ah. I bet.”
“I’m serious, I bet you’ll look very nice in a suit.”
“I bet you look very nice naked.”
“Shut up!” I said between laughs.
“I am not joking.” He said very serious. “Are your aunt and uncle coming to the wedding?”
“Obviously. Unfortunatly. They never liked Peter, and Tanya didn’t want to invite them, but Peter convinced her, I mean, she would regret it, they’re her parents.”
“I know what you mean. Peter is an amazing guy…”
“And my other cousins are coming too. The ones who don’t know about anything.”
“What?”
“The don’t know anything about us, about how my life’s going, ya know.”
“Should I be afraid? How many sisters has she?”
“Three. You don’t want to know them. Pandora, Trisha and Miriam. You’re only allowed to talk to Pandora.”
“I’m only allowed?”
“The other two are bitches! They’ll make comments about us, they’ll probably try to hit on you… God it’s gonna be a disaster!”
“No it’s not! C’mon, they have no chances with me, I only look at you, you’re the only one for me and you know it.”
“Thanks.” I said smiling.
“About the bad things the’ll say, you have my authorization to kick their ass. I will gladly watch it and clap at the end when you bash their heads together.”