Status: active

Warmness on my soul

I'll never let you fall

My heart was racing, pounding - my breathing was far too rapid and shallow to provide any oxygen. My hands were tied above my head and I was tied at the ankles. The dark was absolute and complete. I closed my eyes again. Breathe slowly. Breathe slowly and wait.

Brian's POV

"Calm down! They're gonna get him, I mean- they can go to far with the cops on his ass!" Johnny was trying his best to calm me down. It wasn't working though. I just needed to do something, to scream to run, to do something.
"There's nothing you can do bro" Matt said as if he just read my thoughts.
"Babe- we'll just have to wait now." Michelle calmly said as she sat next to me putting her hand on my arm. "Anything you try to do- You'll only get in the way."
"I - I can't" I was sobbing at this point. Yeah, me. Sobbing.
"Honey, we're all worried and terrified, but remember, they're keeping us updated, plus Andrea's with them."
Andrea was with the cops. As soon they arrived and I saw that monster taking Claire, they were updated on everything. They're searching now and they took Andrea because she knows Dan better than anyone. Best of all, she knows his weak spots.
"Just- please. Stop sobbing baby." Val said.
"You know what? Why don't we go to my house. Everyone."
"What?! No. I-"
"You what Brian? What do you want to do now? You can wait here forever. We need to go. We need to rest. That's what we'll have to do if we want to help."
"Do you think I'll be able to sleep?!"
"But you'll try!" Zacky screamed at me. He reminded me of Tanya right now. Poor Tanya. Her wedding was practically ruined. Thank God she head off before this. She'll have to know sooner or later, but she deserves a honeymoon.
"Ok. But then we'll go to my house."
--
Next morning I woke up, well… I didn’t actually woke up because I don’t think I’ve slept last night, but I got out of bed. My empty bed. I looked at the side hoping to see her angelic face with her eyes closed, dead asleep. I found an empty spot. I hoped it was only a bad dream, but it wasn’t. I wondered what would I do now, what would I do today.
The only thing I could do today, was cry. Cry and think that the only thing I did was watch as he took her away from me, from every one, from everithing. She was gone and I couldn’t do anything about it.
"You're awake bro?"
"Yeah Johnny, I don't think I slept any last night.."
"You weren't the only one."
"Johnny- They haven't called yet."
"Bri-"
"I don't wanna be one of these people who are years looking for someone. We have to-"
"Brian, shut up. You're not gonna do anything. Andrea called a few moments ago and she's with a team, and she's helping them."
"Wai-What did she say?" I said as I stood up quick.
"She said they're close. They're gonna get them. We're gonna have her back Brian."
I looked at him for seconds and then looked back to the window, holding back my tears.
"You're not alone."
"I know."

Andrea's POV

I've been with the cops since yesterday. I've told them everything that I know about Dan. It's been very emotional and rough, re-living all of those things, and thinking what he can do to Claire, thinking about Tanya who doesn't know anything, and then in Brian, who must be terrified.
"Ok, ready?"
"Where are you going now?"
"Oh, we're going to the old house you talked about. It's close form here and maybe he's there, you're coming too." Adrianne said to me. She was a cop, 25 years old and she looked really pretty. She was really nice too, and looked like she was the only one who was more interested in helping.
In only fifteen moments we got to the house I referenced to the cops. There was no sign of anyone inside. No light. No noise. Anything.
"Let's go inside!" Adrianne said gesturing to the other cops as they walked closer with their guns. "Come behind me." I did as she said. When we were in front of the wooden door Adrianne knocked in it three times. "Somebody there?" As she asked we heard muffled screams. It was Claire's voice. The agents soon knocked the door down getting inside the house. What I saw was so disgusting that it was almost like it was happening in slow motion. Adrianne and other agents helped her as I stood there petrified at the vision in front of me. Her black dress she wore to the wedding was all ripped off in some places, her hands were tied above her head and her ankles were tied to. Her hair was all messy and had sights of blood. Her face was the worst, it gave me chills to see. Her make up was smeared all over her face. She had blood falling from her nose to her mouth. The right side of her face was covered in blood and a big bump on her face causing her right eye to not be open completly.Her arms were also covered in sticky blood and I could see a huge cut on her right arm. "Get me out -out of here." Her voice was cracking a little bit as she put her arms around Adrianne.

Claire's POV

"He robbed me-that's wha- he robbed me." I said as doctor Rick put me on the bed. We arrived to the hospital quickly, I fortunatly knew the people from here since the car accident.
"Can you lay down for me?"
"I would've just given it to him.he -but he just-just kept on hitting me."
"I need you to lay back so I can take a look at you."
"I'm fine! My hand hurts. It took m- He robbed me. I was robbed. I need a bandage and I'll be good as new."
"Claire-" The doctor said. "Your hand is broken. So is your wrist." She said as she got closer to my face. "Your nose, and possibly you eye socket."
"Oh."
"Sweetie, let me examin you." I nodded and carefully layed back on the hospital bed.
"I can't take medication. You know that." Rick nodded.
"Okay, I'm gonna get a nurse. I'll be right back, please lay back."
--
"Did he told you anything?"
"C'mon she told you everything can you please give her some rest?" Doctor Rick asked the cops who were interrogating me.
"Sir, we need to-"
"No go away!"
"There's a process here! She needs to answer-"
"Se needs medical support! There's a criminal out there-"
I couldn't hear anymore, I started to feel sick again and suddenly threw up on myself.
"I'm sorry."
"Okay everybody out!" Felicity entered the room making Rick look at her surprised. She was what i can call my personal nurse, during the time I was there for the car accident. I love her to death. "You too." She said to Rick. When he got out, she looked at me in th eyes, almost like apologizing for them.
"Life's a bith ain't it?" I asked wanting to cry.
"Let's get you cleaned up." She approached me and started cleaning up the mess I made.
--
"Okay, thank you, we have everything, we just need to bag your clothes." A lady said. She's been taking some pictures of my face and the cuts of my arm.
"Can I?"
"Andrea!" A tear escaped my eye when I saw her. She stood next to me.
"You don't need to say anything. I'm here for you, anything you need. Ok?"
"Underwear?" The lady asked.
"Uhm- What?"
"Uh- I have a dress, a bra, two shoes, but I don't have any underwear."
"Oh- I-I don't wear underwear, I think they just get in the way." I calmly answered. The lady looked at me confused.
"That's right. She doesn't. I think it's gross but it's her choice right?"
"Right." The lady finally walked away leaving me Andrea and Felicity alone.
"You'll need the HIV cocktail, the morning after pill, the std's prevalences and a pelvic. Right?" Felicity asked looking right into my soul. She got it. Andrea got it too by the look on her face.
"Right." I said looking at my hands.
--
She was about to start the pelvic exam. My legs were opened so she could work, but I instantly started shaking and sobbing. She gave me her hand. I calmed down a little bit.
"I don't think I want you down there one handed." Sh gave me a soft smile.
"I just need to examin you for any internal injuries. then I'll do the pelvic kit. I'll collect pubic hair, washings, bloo-"
"A rape kit." I stated supressing my tears. She looked at me without saying a word. "I wasn't raped." I said on the verge of tears. "I was robbed."
"Clai-"
"No rape kit."
"Clai-"
"You don't know. Those cops out there.. they don't know. I was robbed. And you can't tell anyone. No rape kit."
"I'm so, so sorry Claire but- I have a leggal obligation."
I started shaking more and tried to get out of the bed.
"Okay, hey it's okay."
"No rape kit. He took my wallet. He didn't take anything else." Tears were falling from my eyes. Felicity nodded. "No rape kit." She agreed.

Andrea's POV

"Hey!"
"What room is she in?" A very worried hyperactive Brian asked.
"You have to prepare yourself- she doesn't look-"
"I'll handle it, what room is she in?"
I sighed. "524." He ran and I never saw him again.

Back to Claire's POV

I saw the door open and Brian coming in. He was looking at me, his eyes full of sorrow he closed the door and turned his back to me. I could see he was crying.
"Bri." He didn't move. "Bri come here." He quickly came to sit on the chair nxt to the bed glancing at my face. He layed his face on my leg as I fondled his hair. He started sobbing while I tried my best not to. "It's ok Bri, it's gonna be ok."

--

I had my eyes closed I was trying not to think about anything when I felt someone enter the room. It was Andrea.
"Sorry to wake you."
"It's ok. I don't think I'm gonna be sleeping much. Ever again."
"Claire-"
"Don't."
"But Cl-"
"I said don't." I firmly said.
"It's nothing to be ashamed of. You need assistance, you need support. If you keep this a secret it's going to eat you alive. I know it"
"You have been violated? Anybody raped you lately? " I coldly said.
"I'm trying to help."
"Uh, let me tell you what it's like. You know in those movies where there's a woman all coiled up in the shower holdin up her knees and sobbing? And everytime she closes her eyes she can still feel the guy's hands on her? And when they show the attack, her eyes go all blank and still... she goes to some place in her mind just to deal with the horrible thing that's happening to her... while some Lilith Fair song play's in the background? It is nothing like that." I stated. "He's dirty, and sweaty,and he licks your face, and he wipes himself off in your hair, and when you try to scream he punches you so hard you see God. And then he goes at you again. Rippin' stuff you didn't know you have.Because he enjoyed it so much the first time." Andrea wanted to cry by now and turned her back on me. "I know you're trying to help. But if helping me means that everyone, that Brian, is gonna be looking at me the way you're looking at me now... Please, do not help me."
"I'm going- I- I'm sorry. I'll go now."

Brian's POV

I entered the room to find Claire on her feet trying to get her pants on.
"What are you doing? You should be on bed."
"Help me get these on."
"You don-"
"My ass is swinging on the wind Brian, will you help me?"
"Okay, I'll do it."
"Untie this thing, get me in a shirt."
"Ok."
"I wanna go home. Please! I don't wanna be in this hospital." I heard her cry.
"It's ok."
"Thank you. Thank you for loving me. Take me home."
"Maybe we should get you on a wheel chair." I suggested.
"I'll walk out of here on my own." She coldly said holding on to my arm. Everybody was waiting on the chairs and stood up with painfull faces when they saw us.

Claire's POV

We started taking little steps, I held on to Brian's arm. As we got out of the room, I saw them standing up from their chairs. My motionless body is still, the only movements being my shallow, steady breaths. Matt, Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy, Andrea. Thinking we were done, I allow a first tear drop to escape. Their faces were covered in sadness and sorrow. No! I squirmed beneath him. I looked at everyone in the eye. "Don't you people have somewhere to be?" I firmly asked.
"Don't let me fall."
"I wont."