Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Beach Games

“Claire? Wake up.”
Tanya was sitting in my bed trying to wake me up. I had to go to work I finally opened my eyes.
“Good morning. Don’t worry, I’ll drive to work, don’t need to take me there.”
“I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I promise I won’t make any more comments, but keep me updated, ok?”
I already had gotten out of bed and was getting dressed now. I stopped and hugged her. “I love you.” I said. “I love you too.”
“So yesterday you came home by foot?”
“Tanya, just remember. You promised you wouldn’t make comments.” She nodded really fast making me chuckle.
“Brian drove me home and said he still loved me.”
I was getting preoccupied because Tanya’s facial expression was… weird.
“Are you ok Tanya?”
“This is me not making comments. I’m trying really hard.”
“Uh, ok.” I left the room to have breakfast when I heard “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh” at least she waited until I got out of the room. We’re making progress.
I got to work and Andrea hugged me.
“I already know everything that I need to know. I won’t make comments, but are you ok?”
“I will be. Thanks. You and Tanya have been talking a lot aren’t you?”
She laughed and we started doing our job. On our pause I checked out my phone only to find a text message from Brian.
“We’re thinking of going to the beach today! We would love to have your company, let me now. ;)”
I was so nervous about what he told me yesterday but I knew Brian. He wouldn’t pressure me. He never did.
“Yes, I’d love too. I’ll meet you at the beach after work, ok?”
“Yeeey! Glad to know you’re coming! Sure ;) see ya freckles…”
The morning passed really fast so I got home and got ready to go to the beach. I was wearing a red bikini with some shorts and put a very loose Guns n’ Roses shirt on top. I put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my sunglasses and was ready to go.
“Where are you going?”
“To the beach with the guys.”
“Ok, I’ll be over at Peter’s if you need me.”
She left and some seconds after that someone knocked on the door. I thought she forgot something and I opened it.
“Brian? What are you doing here?”
“I thought we could walk to the beach together!”
“Yeah, come in. I’m just gonna get my bag and we can go.”
While I was putting the stuff in my bag I heard the bell ringing. “Brian! Would you get the door.” I finished getting ready and went downstairs. Oh God. It was Tom. Brian had his hands clenched into fists and I prayed to God that he wouldn’t do anything crazy.
“If you show up at her motherfucking house again, I will fucking kill you!”
“Who are you? Her new boyfriend?”
“As a matter of fact I am, now get the hell out of here or I’ll fuck you up!”
Brian closed the door and I just stood there.
“I’m sorry Claire, I couldn’t contain myself…”
“It’s ok. Thank you.”
“It’s totally fine if you don’t wanna come to the beach, we understand.”
“No, I want to. I need to.”
“Cool. Should we go now?”
We started walking to the beach and the weather was great. I looked at Brian and he looked amazing on those v-necks. When he noticed I was looking at him he looked at me smirking and I looked away blushing. The guys were already in the beach and waved at us. We could see that Zacky said something and they all laughed. They were going to explain that.
“What were you laughing about?”
“Nothing! Guys you gotta go to the water! It’s fucking amazing!”
“Let’s go then!”
Me and Brian took our clothes off, while the others ran into the water.
“The last one to get into the water it’s a smurf…”
I started running and was in front of him already when suddenly he threw me over his shoulder. “Oh, you’re not going anywhere freckles!” I started to tickle him and he was laughing very hard that he had to put me on the floor. We wrestled but he held my arms around my back and whispered to my ear “You’re gonna regret this.” The way he said that made me shiver.
“Ooooh, I’m scared of Mr.Gates…”
He picked me up bridal style and when the water hit his waist he dropped me.
“Fuck! It’s cold!” he laughed at me.
“Don’t you laugh at me, this is your fault!” I splashed him and his jaw dropped.
“I can’t believe you did that…” he said that on a girly voice and I cracked up.
We joined the guys and everybody started splashing each other.
“Damn, that was fun!” Jimmy said while we were walking back to our towels. I laid down next to Zacky my head facing him.
“You’re having fun?”
“How could I not be?” We smiled at each other and I turned my head to the other side. Just to find Brian’s naked torso enjoying the sun. He had his eyes closed so I was very surprised when he said.
“Stop checking me out freckles!”
“I am not checking you out! I had my eyes closed.”
“Like I believe you. I felt your eyes on me. You were checking me out.”
“I was not.” He was smirking at me and I rolled my eyes at him.
“Oh don’t look at me with those judgy little green eyes…”
“I hate you!”
“Of course you do freckles!”
Everybody cracked up me and Brian included. Before we knew it was time to go home. Brian walked me home again.
“Today was fun wasn’t it?”
“Yeah, and thank you for today, I mean the whole deal with Tom.”
“Oh that! It’s fine. He won’t bother you again.”
“Thank you.”
“I told you freckles, it’s fine.”
“Bri, I mean it. Thank you, for everything.” I leaned in and kissed his cheek he gave me a heart melting smile.
“Sleep well, my angel.”
“Good night, Brian.”
I got to my bedroom and sighed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.