Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Making the Video pt. 2

The next day (or rather later that day) we were sitting on the sidelines watching the boys do some performance shots. "I can't believe today is our last full day," sighed Dani sadly, "Tomorrow afternoon it will all be over."

"I know and just as I was starting not to hate you," joked Kristin.

"Look on the bright side," said Kyle, "it's not like we can't keep in touch phone, email..."

"Yeah, I mean it's kind of cool to know that I've got four friends spread across the country that I can count on anytime," I added.

"Aww, Rey that was so corny," said Alex lovingly before kissing me on the cheek.

"Aww, you two are so cute," squealed Dani, "but Pete's going to be jealous that he's not the only man in your life."

"Shut up," I said playfully.

"But you two are definitely going to keepin touch right," asked Kristin.

"I don't know, maybe. Actually, you never know. I've never been to NY city." I winked at Alex.

He blushed then cleared his throat. "Actually I'm moving."

"Where?"

"Here, I'm going to UCLA in the fall but I'll be moving here in a couple of weeks to stay with my dad and get used to the West Coast before school starts."

"Your dad?"

"Yeah, he lives here. That's why I've been to LA a few times before to visit him."

"Hmm, well, then it's a good thing I love LA."