Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Saying Goodbye to the Gang

Before Alex and I left to go see off the rest of the group Pete gave me a spare key in case he wasn't there when I got back. The minibus arrived to pick us up and take us back to the hotel. We got all of our bags and even helped Dani with hers. Alex and I left our luggage in the bus which would transport us to wherever we needed to go after everyone else had gotten on their planes. As we waited for everyone's planes to take off we exchanged information: telephone numbers, screen names, and email addresses. We promised to keep in touch and pass around the pictures we had all taken to document our week with FOB. Kyle's plane was the first to leave. We all hugged him goodbye except for Dani from whom he got a giggle-induced kiss on the lips.

Kristin left next, "You better hang on to him, guys like him are rare," she said to me nodding in Alex's direction.

Finally, it was time for Dani to take off. "You know even though we started off rocky, I really do like you," I told her.

"Of course you do, everyone likes me eventually," she said matter-of-factly. I rolled my eyes. "Seriously though I'll be in touch and if you need anything let me know. Although I'm sure both Alex and Pete will stay on top of things. Hopefully, in more ways than one," she added winking at me.

"Oh my god Dani, get out of here," I said laughing. As the door to the gate closed behind her I laid my head on Alex's shoulder. I suddenly felt lonely but I knew still had Alex.