Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

I Kind Of Missed You

I had just finished setting up the room when the doorbell rang. I bounded down the stairs and peeked out to see Alex. When I opened the door he stepped in, put down the bags of food he'd been holding and immediately pulled me in for a deep, sensual kiss. When he let go he picked the bags back up and headed towards the kitchen. "Hey what was that for," I asked equally puzzled and delighted.

"I haven't been with you all day long for the first time in over a week. I kind of missed you," he said sheepishly.

"Awww," I chided, "I missed you too." I kissed him again. "So how did things go with your dad," I asked as I began unpacking the food.

"Ehh, he wasn't exactly thrilled to see me early but it's not like he can kick me out I'm his son."

"I'm sorry, why do you think he doesn't want to see you?"

"He didn't know I was in his apartment and I think I interrupted his make out session and whatever else he was about to do with some blonde half his age."

"Ouch. I'm sorry. But maybe living with your dad for the next few months will be a good thing. Maybe it will bring you two closer together."

"I doubt it but I'm willing to give it a try."

"And what about your mom, how did she take you not coming back?"

"Pretty well actually but I had to promise to come visit before the summer is over and she wants me to bring you."

"Me? Why?"

"She said that if I was moving across the country and staying with my Father longer than necessary that you must be a very special girl. I told her she was right." He leaned in and kissed me again. "So how was your day?"

"I've got furniture," I bragged.

"You do," he said mockingly.

"Mmhmm and a tv." I nodded.

"Really!"

I laughed. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to see the room.

"Hey this is actually nice. He got all of this for you?"

"Well he said he needed to decorate this place anyway..."

"And the tv too?" I nodded. "Well, I'm impressed. You know that bed looks really comfortable," he said mischievously.

"I know I can't wait to try it tonight...alone," I responded raising an eyebrow.

He laughed, "I get it, I get it, that's fine with me. No problem. You ready to eat?"

"Yes actually I think the furniture and making the bed actually lifted my spirits a bit."

"Good, 'cause In-N-Out Burger is a must when you come to L.A."

"Yes I'm sure all of the wannabe models and actresses eat it all the time," I joked. We spent the rest of the evening chatting and watching movies. Alex was really great at keeping my mind off things.