Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Simply Not That Kind of Girl

When it was time for him to go, I walked him to the front door. "I'll call you tomorrow," he said; as if I didn't know that already. He pulled me in for a kiss much like the one he had given me earlier. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I allowed myself to get lost in the kiss as I tried to figure out why his parents would protest that lovely lip ring of his.

Suddenly the door flew open and we broke apart quickly. "Oh sorry," said Pete with a smirk on his face.

I blushed but Alex seemed unaffected. "Bye," he whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and walking out.

Pete was still smirking at me, embarrassed I returned to the living room to straighten up. He followed me. "So you and that guy are pretty serious," he asked clearly enjoying my embarrassment.

"Not exactly. I mean we like each other but we've only known each other a little over a week."

"Well a lot can change in a week; you of all people know that."

"Yeah I guess that's true."

At that we both got silent. "So I just stopped in to get something then I'm leaving again, but how's the new stuff working? Did you and Alex test it out?" He winked at me mischievously.

"Peter, I already told you I barely know that boy; I am simply not that kind of girl," I said pretending to be offended.

"Right, of course not," he said teasing me.

"Weren't you leaving," I smiled.

"Oh yeah." He bolted upstairs in search of whatever it was he needed as I continue to clean up. "Bye Reina," he called.

"Bye." I headed upstairs looking forward to sleep. I changed into my pjs and excitedly climbed onto the high bed and cushy mattress. It was even more comfortable than the bed at the hotel we had stayed at. I tried to turn on the television to watch Jay Leno but I was too tired to remember what the guy had showed me. I picked up my phone and dialed my mother's number one more time before turning over and going to sleep.