Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

A Little Less Oliver Twist

The next morning I woke up in my own bed. I didn't remember how I got there because the last thing I remembered I was in the living room.

Suddenly a voice came through the intercom. "Hey Reina you awake yet? I'm going to take Ashlee to the airport you want to come?"

I groaned pushing back the covers and getting up to answer him. "Well if I wasn't awake I guess I am now," I complained into the speaker.

"Sorry does that mean you don't want to come?"

"No I'll come just give me five minutes."

I don't know why I agreed to go. I guess I had nothing better to do. I rushed to wash up and threw on a pair of jeans and the Hemmy t-shirt I'd had a hand in designing.

I sat in the back staring out of the window while Pete and Ashlee made promises to call and visit and told each other repeated that they loved each other. I moved to the front seat after we had arrived and after they had hugged and kissed and said their goodbyes I felt relieved that she was gone.

"Are you going to be alright," I asked when he had gotten back in the car.

"Yeah sure we're kind of used to this. So you excited about Vegas," he asked changing the subject.

"Yeah. I'm trying to think of what one wears to a Jay-Z party."

He laughed. "Whatever you want. Although you may not want to take my fashion advice. Hey I should be asking you for advice Ms. Big-Time-Fashion-Design-Consultant."

I blushed. "Shut up. And you shouldn't ask me for advice. People like your terrible fashion sense for some reason. It must be working for you."

"Yeah it's weird. If I was just some regular guy on the street all those people who like what I wear would probably think I was a hobo."

"Well not more so than your friend Ryan," I smirked.

He pretended to be shocked. "I'm telling you called him a hobo."

"Oh come on there's no way somebody hasn't told him he dresses like one. Well, now he's kind of moved on to a gay-hippie-cowboy thing."

Pete tried to hold in his laughter. "That's my friend you shouldn't talk about him like that," he playfully scolded.

"Ok fine I'm sorry. Ryan has a wonderful fashion sense next season everyone will be dressed like gay-hippie-cowboys."

"Hey that's it. You know I was trying to think of someone to set you up with to help you keep your mind off of Alex."

"So you're going to set me up with a gay-hippie-cowboy," I asked confused.

"Well I was thinking Ryan so technically that's a yes."

"Why would you set me up with Ryan?"

"Why is there something wrong with that? I thought you know he's newly single and you're newly single. Plus, he's from Vegas so you two could spend some time together while he shows you around. I thought you two looked like you hit it off at Ashlee's party."

"Yeah I mean we had fun and we were comfortable around each other. I just don't think I'm ready for the whole being set up thing."

"Ok I won't do anything if you don't want me to."

"Thanks I appreciate that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so when I think of what Reina Vasquez looks like I always think of her (and describe her in the story) as looking like the singer/actress Christina Milian who is also a dark-skinned cuban (and petite and gorgeous). So when I saw this online commercial that both Pete and Christina were in it made me giddy and I wanted to share it. Check it out and tell me what you think linky