Without You, I'm Just Me

Your naked magic, oh dear lord

I woke up the next morning to Naomi talking on her phone. I had sat up and watching her sit at the edge of the bed and talk to someone.

"This must be some kind of joke...no...that's insane...I have to--okay, okay...alright, thank you," she hung up then and stood.

"What's up?" I yawned softly.

Naomi turned around; she was in sweats and my red Clandestine hoodie, "You'll never guess who call Mia."

"Your agent?" I asked, "Who?"

"People who work for Oprah Winfrey. Oprah wants to talk to me about everything."

I raised a brow, "For real?"

"Yeah, I thought it was a joke, but they just called me to make an appointment," she exhaled, "I'm nervous. I'm surprised actually..."

"Is this good or bad?"

"I dunno," she bit at her lip. "Anyway, Benny woke up and was disappointed his tooth was gone."

I smiled, "I left money."

"He wants the tooth more than the money," she climbed on the bed and leaned over to kiss me, "but he's still excited to show you what the tooth fairy left him, so get your butt up and come have breakfast with us before they leave."

"Who's takin' them?" I asked as I climbed out of bed.

"My dad," she said, "He's taking them and Abbey to see a movie."

I grinned, "Me and you are alone tonight. Then tomorrow we're off to our reservations in Lakeport."

Naomi giggled, "It's gonna be raining you know."

"We can stay in the room and eat and make a baby."

She laughed, "Oh gosh, that's exactly what we need, a baby to make Benji jealous."

"He has to grow up some time."

Naomi frowned mockingly, "No, he's gonna be my little baby forever."

I kissed her cheek, "Okay, but we can still practice making babies."

She smiled, "Yep. Now get your ass in the kitchen."

I went into the kitchen with Naomi following behind while she texted on her phone. Benji was eating cereal while Lewy ate eggs and toast. Benji saw me and jumped in his seat, "Daddy, the tooth lady robbed me!"

We laughed; "How?"

"She took muh tooth! She left'd me a dollar! I want muh tooth!" He whistled while he spoke from the missing tooth.

I smiled, "Your tooth will grow back like Lewy's, remember?"

Benji frowned, "But it was mine! C'n you call 'er? I really wants it back."

"I'll try, but she's really busy."

"I liked my tooth," he pouted, "I miss him."

I ruffled his hair, "It's okay, Benny, we'll write her a letter and see if she gets it, okay?"

"Okay," he smiled at me.

"You look like an jack o'lantern, babe," Naomi said with a giggle, "you're so cute! I wanna give you kisses!"

Benji climbed off his chair and went to Naomi, "Gimme kisses!"

Naomi set her phone down and picked him up, kissing his face. Lewy grimaced, "Yuck."

I sat next to him, "You were like that too."

"Not-uh," he mumbled.

I patted his back, "Did you have fun yesterday?"

He nodded, "Yeah. Does this mean you and mommy are gonna have a baby?"

Naomi stopped kissing Benji and looked over at us. Benji made a protesting noise, "I am the baby, 'member? You can't have babies!"

Naomi kissed his head, "Not right now, Benny. Maybe later we'll have babies, but not for awhile."

"Not forever!" He exclaimed. "I don't like babies."

"But you're a baby," I pointed out.

Benji frowned at me and held out his palm to me. Naomi laughed, "He's saying talk to the hand, Pete."

I chuckled, "You don't wanna be a big brother too?"

Benji shook his head, "No. I likes it like this, 'k?"

"Okay, fine. You win, Benny."

He smiled triumphantly, "Good."


The boys had gone, the 3 of us beforehand were watching TV and Naomi was talking with Mia in our bedroom. She had come out and said goodbye to them and then she sat with me; she actually laid her head in my lap and smiled.

"I have a lot of stuff to do soon," she said. "It's crazy. Victoria's Secret wants me to sign another contract for 3 years and they're willing to negotiate a lot of money just to have me, it's ridiculous."

"No one can have you but me," I teased her.

Naomi just smiled at me continuously at me, "I'm really excited. The money...it's in the millions, Pete. I can take care of my dad, he won't have to work so hard anymore," her eyes grew glossy. "The boys and Abbey can have college funds and they won't have to worry about anything."

"You're really excited about this," I stated.

She nodded, "Yeah. I have to work out the details with them...I mean, I have scars and all that, and I'm only 5'8, but they seriously want me. And so many TV executives and producers want me to..." She trailed, "they want me to talk about what happened, I'm still thinking about that. I'm thinking it'll be good because maybe I can give some women help through what I experienced, you know?"

I ran my hand over her stomach, "Yeah, Navy. It'll do some good."

"We'll have to go to New York," she murmured. "Is that okay?"

"Wherever you wanna go, I wanna go."

Naomi bit at her lip, "This is all so much...I don't want to uproot the boys and I don't want to leave them behind if I have to stay constantly in New York or I have to travel a lot."

"Yeah, that's a lot, Navy. You know, I could stay with the boys--"

She cut me off, "No, I...I don't want to leave it all on you again. I want us all together...but I can't say no, this is a lot of money, I've never been given an opportunity like this before...I don't know what to do."

"Do what you want, Naomi. If you have complete control, try and get shoots closer to home," I suggested.

Naomi smiled, "Yeah...I can do that. I'm just worried if I do have to travel--or when I do, how the boys will react. I'll be gone again and I have a choice to stay or leave. I don't want Lewy and Benji to think I chose to leave because I wanted to leave them."

I shook my head, "Navy, they won't think that. They'll understand, Lew understood--"

"Benji will be sad," she murmured. "He's gonna start Kindergarten in September and that's ages away, but I don't wanna miss a thing with him," she shook her head, "they're growing up so fast, I still remember when they were babies! Now Benji's losing teeth and Lewy's beating up bullies!"

We both laughed, Naomi put a hand to her forehead, "I love them," she murmured, "they're my everything and I want to give them everything and I want to be there for them."

"You are, Navy," I told her, "you wanting to sign the contract and do a job will give them what they need. And, you know I can do that too."

"I know, Pete, but you've been gone when they were babies and you need to be with them like I had, that's why I want to bring you all along with me."

"Just do what you want," I told her, "I'll support you, the boys will too, because we're making life better for them."

Naomi nodded, "Yeah, you're right. I won't do anything out of the country though."

I smiled, "We'll come with if you have to."

She sat up, moving herself into my lap, "So, what's up with you and making music?"

I shrugged, "I dunno. My head's all over the place. I'm thinking about hooking up with Spencer and putting out another mixtape and work on Clandestine out in LA when go for Benji's birthday. You know he's been dyin' to go to Disneyland."

"Yep," she hummed, "I'm making all the arrangements, we'll spend a week out there, us and Abbey. We'll be all Disney'd out by the end of it."

"We should go for Halloween too."

"Yes!" She exclaimed, "Totally! I haven't been and I've always wanted to."

"That can be your birthday present."

Naomi smiled and nuzzled her face against my neck, "Aw, you're sweet and cute."

I chuckled, "Are you tryna seduce me?"

"Maybe," she murmured as she began to kiss my neck, "is it working?"

I ran my hand over her thigh, "A little."

She kissed the base of my throat and then climbed off of me, "C'mon."

I followed after her to the bedroom. Immediately she was pulling her clothes off, no hesitation between us. We were both on the bed within a minute, kissing and grabbing at each other. I pushed her back, pulled her leg up, sliding my hand between her thighs, "Shit," I hissed; I was too wound up to control myself.

Naomi kissed me, "I think you should use a condom."

I stopped for a moment, my hand went to her hip now, pulling her close to me, "Okay."

"Are you alright with that?" Her hand ran up my chest and then cupped my cheek.

I nodded, "Yeah."

Her fingers curved through my hair, "Really?"

"Yeah, Navy. We don't have to have a baby right now," I kissed her, then brushed my lips across her cheek to her ear, "we've got a long time to think about babies."

Naomi's lips turned up. I leaned over to the bedside drawer and pulled it open to find a condom. It took me forever to get it, but I finally did; Naomi had giggled and kissed at my neck and collar bone. I rolled onto my back and watched her sit up and slip the wrapper from my hand; "Lemme do that, slow poke."

She climbed and straddled my thighs, her teeth tearing the wrapper open. I swallowed, my hands on her hips and my thumbs rolling over her hipbones. Naomi slipped the condom on me, laughing at how hard I was, "Jesus, did I do this?"

"Always, baby."

Naomi lent over and kissed my lips, my jaw and down my neck, her teeth nipping at my skin. I ran my hands down her back down to her ass and squeezed. She giggled again, "Slow down there, baby, we've got all evening."

"I can't take it," I grunted, my hips bucking involuntarily. "I need you, Navy."

She kissed me hard, her hand held my throat and slipped her tongue inside of my mouth. I was surprised by her eagerness, I groaned and bucked my hips again. Naomi pulled back, then sat up on her knees, her hands were placed on my chest; I sucked in my bottom lip, my eyes glued to her lower half, watching her sink herself down on me. I bit back a moan, my eyes shutting tight while I swore under my breath. Naomi moaned and raked her fingers down my chest, her head falling back, her mouth opening to release that sweet sound; I was falling in love again and again.

As Naomi rocked against me all I wanted to do was touch her. I wanted to feel every inch of her, I couldn't help myself, I just love her so fucking much. I leaned up and kissed between her breast and knead them, rolling my fingers over her erect nipples, hearing her gasp and moan. I kissed and bit her neck, her fingers ran down my back while she whimpered my name against my shoulder. My stomach bubbled, I began to buck my hips, forcing our little movements to pick up.

Naomi cried out, "Right there," and wrapped her arms tight around me.

I shook my head, "I don't wanna stop."

Naomi whined as I pulled out, but I don't think she had time to think. I pushed her on the bed and easily flipped her tiny body around so she was lying on her stomach. I knelt behind her, grabbed her hips, digging my nails into them and thrusted into her without a single warning. Naomi let out a cute little "unf" noise, and pushed her hips up. I ran my hands up and down her back and sides, caressing her skin, "Are you alright, baby?"

She hummed, "Yes. Faster, please, Pete."

My eyes scanned her back as I began to rock slowly. They landed on her scar, my thumb ran over it, massaging the smooth tissue. Naomi moaned out, her back arching, "That feels so good," she purred.

I bent over her, pulling out, much to her dismay, and kissed a trail down her spine. She only purred this time as my lips pressed down the protruding bones beneath her skin. I kissed until I got to her scar; I kissed around it, my hands marveling her ass down to her thighs. Naomi cooed, my hands slipping higher between her thighs to feel her wet center. All I could say was, "Mine."

Naomi wiggled her butt, "It's all yours, now please it."

I chuckled and sat up, bending over her to nip at her bottom. She whined and wiggled again, "C'mon."

I rubbed her sides and then gripped her hips again and entered her hard. Naomi let out a deep sigh, her hand reached out and fisted the sheet. I slowly came to a stop, "Wanna look at you, Navy, turn around."

I pulled out and Naomi rolled onto her back, her legs spread and her eyes dazed, "Fuck, you're beautiful."

She smiled lazily at me, "You ain't half bad, honey."

I grabbed her legs and pulled her body closer to mine. With her legs on my hips, she locked them behind my back and arched her hips. I hovered above her and pushed into her, kissing her lips as I did so. Her mouth opened to sigh and moan as I began to thrust hard. I grabbed her jaw and had her look at me, making it all more erotic.

My stomach bubbled, her eyes focused on mine; her brown eyes were hazy and full of lust. I kissed her deeply, rocking harder into her, so hard the bed began to shake and the headboard hit the wall in soft thuds. I broke away and buried my face into her neck, kissing her moist skin while her arms wrapped around my neck again.

My orgasm built quickly, my toes curled and I thrusted faster. Naomi cried out against my ear and held onto my tightly, her muscles tightened around me and held me like a vice. I swallowed and bit her shoulder, feeling my peak hit and cause my body to stiffen. Naomi cried out my name, her body holding me tighter. My body relaxed and I rode out my orgasm with Naomi, kissing her neck up to her jaw and then her lips.

Between kisses she sighed and whispered she loved me. I pressed my forehead against hers, "I love you too."

Her fingers gently scratched the back of my head, "Oh man, when I'm on TV I'll be introduced as Naomi Wentz."

I laughed, moving to lie my head against her shoulder, "Thats what you've been thinking about?"

"Nah, it just hit me," she replied. "I'm...I'm your wife now."

"You've always been my unofficial wife."

"No, that was Patrick's role."

I laughed again, "Well you got the title now."

"Yep, and it feels wonderful."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have lots of plans coming! I'm really excited and I hope you all are too :)