Without You, I'm Just Me

I'm always awake when you're asleep

"Fall Out Boy," Naomi murmured, "honestly? For real?"

I nodded, "All the words and feelings are flooding back."

Naomi was silent for a moment, then she stood, "Baby, you're all wet. You went out without an umbrella?"

I smiled crookedly at her, "We didn't bring one."

"They've got complimentary ones in the lobby, ding-dong," she pulled me up, "c'mon, get out of those wet clothes, take a shower, dry off and tell me all your FOB plans when you get out."

"I was excited," I muttered.

"I know, babe, I know," she pulled me along towards the bedroom. "You keep that excitement, alright? I don't want you to get sick."

"So motherly," I teased her.

She halted me in the bathroom and began to strip me of my clothes. I stood there, chuckling to myself, "Naomi, I can do it."

"Then why aren't you?" She asked as she began to unbutton my black dress shirt.

I unbuckled my belt and let my jeans fall, I felt like I lost a 100 pounds when they fell to my ankles. Naomi pushed my shirt off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor and then she rubbed my arms, "God, you better not get sick."

"If I do I'll just get you sick too."

She narrowed her eyes playfully at me, "You do and you'll wish you were only sick, got it?"

I laughed at how her New York accent mingled with her Chicago one. I bit at my lip, "Goddamn, Navy, do you know how sexy you sound when you threaten me?"

She slugged my shoulder, "Shut up and get in the shower."

I kicked my shoes and socks off, then my boxers; Naomi took the chance to slap my ass. I jumped, "Hey!"

"That's mine," she stuck her tongue out at me.

I couldn't help but to laugh, "Mm-hm."

Naomi turned the shower on and opened the curtain, I got in after I kissed her. Before she left, she said she'd get towels and my clothes ready for me. Even doing sweet little things for me made my stomach knot with love.

In the shower I let the hot water drown my head, I thought about all the things stuck in my head. The words and the lines stuck in my brain. I was excited about this, I couldn't wait to talk to Patrick, Joe and Andy and tell them everything.

My thoughts about this was if they wanted to come back then we'd do it for us; if they wanted to wait, I'd wait. Naomi wanted to do what she wanted and I was happy to wait to start when she wanted to take a break. I was anxious and excited, but I had to take a breath and wait it out.

I got out the shower and grabbed the towels and dried myself off. I wrapped one around my waist and went into the room, seeing Naomi sitting on the bed in her underwear with the notebook resting on her thighs. I saw that my clothes were beside her and I reached for them causing her to look at me, "This is some...something else," she murmured.

I couldn't read through that.

"Is that good or bad?"

She hummed, "I don't know. It doesn't sound like Fall Out Boy, but I don't think trying to sound like your old stuff would be good."

I dressed in my boxers and sweats and sat with her, "I just wrote what's all in my head."

"It's good," she smiled as she looked down at my scribbles, "I like this line: You and me are the difference between real love and the love we see on TV. That's really clever."

"It's about you and me...and Ashlee."

She nodded, "I figured so. What's this...You know I only wanted fun and then you got me all fucked up on love?"

Naomi's eyes had flicked up to meet mine and I shrugged, "That was something I thought about when I first started fallin' in love with you," I told her; my face grew warm.

"Are you embarrassed?" Her voice was quiet.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I don't know...I never..." I exhaled feeling shy about this for some reason, "I never wanted you to know that. At the same time I wanted you to know that I really just wanted fun and to fuck around with you, not fall in love."

She chuckled, "Pete, I've known that from the beginning."

"I wish I could write a song to apologize to you," I mumbled.

"I don't want an apology song," she replied shortly, "I don't need a song, Pete. I don't want a song."

"You have more than one," I told her with a laugh.

She nodded, agreeing, "I love them all."

"What's your favorite?"

Naomi shrugged now, "I don't know. About me?" I nodded. "I don't really know. The song I love the most is I'm Like A Lawyer."

I laughed, "It's appropriate, right?"

Her lips curled, like she was the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland. Naomi was giving off this hot vibe, her body was warming up inches from mine. The whole conversation we had been having was thrown out the window when she held my jaw and kissed me.

Every time she kissed me, my heart would burst with love. I wanted to tell her everything that rushed through my head and tell her what she means to me. The same shit I've been telling her for the past 10 years. She deserved to hear it, she deserves every bit of my soul. Naomi deserves the world and then some.

When she broke away, her eyes scanned mine. My mouth and mind ran blank, empty. The only thing that came out was, "Letting people down is all I'm good for and I'm...I'm done letting you down Navy. I'll be everything, I promise."

"You don't have to promise me anything," she breathed. "I only want you here with me."

"I can do that."

She smiled again, this soft smile that was toothless. Her lips were plump and pink, she leaned in and kissed me again, all I could do then was reach out and feel her skin.

Naomi broke away to sigh when my hand slid across her thigh, and then she bowed her head to kiss along my neck and tattoo. I breathed in deeply and slipped my left hand further between her thighs, finding the middle of her. I rubbed her through her panties, earning a bite to my collarbone. I rubbed her harder, feeling her panties grow wetter; she bit my skin and then after a moment of fighting the feeling, she tossed her head back and fell against the pillows. My hands slipped away from her body, she groaned out in protest.

"Relax," I murmured.

I moved the notebook and went to our bags that were set by the small wooden dresser in the corner. Naomi groaned again, "What're you doing?"

"Condoms," I replied, my hands fumbled through my small suitcase.

It took a few seconds but I managed to get them and then I yanked my sweats off. Naomi was sitting up and unhooking her bra; I saw her little scars in the light and I found the need to kiss every one of them. I knelt on the bed, between her legs and stared at her, "You're so beautiful."

Naomi only smiled at me, her cheeks blushing red. She didn't speak, she just kissed me, her tongue slipping between my lips. I sunk between her legs, settling with my right hand kneading her beast, my thumb rolling across her nipple. I broke away and kissed down the valley of her chest while her fingers threaded through my hair and scratched. My teeth nipped at her breast, my tongue rolling across her hardened nipples until she was moaning louder and louder.

I scooted further down on the bed, lower down her stomach I kissed. Naomi's back arched and she cried out, "I don't wanna be teased."

I ignored her plead, I pulled her panties off and tossed them somewhere behind me. Naomi let out a loud groan from her clenched teeth, her breath tickled the top of my head. I kissed her hip bones, they protruded from her thin hips, her skin was soft and smooth, and tender, I couldn't stop myself from touching her.

I never fucked a girl like Naomi. I never made love to anyone but her. Every time I got to see her this way I found a new way to look at her, a new piece of her that I hadn't before.

"Pete," my name filled the air like a soft cloud hanging over us. Her voice was sweet and like sugar to my ears.

"Yeah, baby?" I looked up at her, her eyes were heavy and full of haze.

"Just love me already," she purred.

I chuckled, slipped back continuously until I was near off the side of the bed. I kissed her thighs, paying attention to each. Her skin was smooth, I could smell her peach lotion, mixing with her natural scent. I swallowed thickly as I got closer to her core, feeling her heat against my skin, and it was becoming harder and harder not to dive into her. Finally I just kissed her heat without patience; I heard her giggle and sigh.

I lapped her up like I wouldn't ever taste her again. I just wanted to have her all over me. I couldn't get enough.

"Pete," she cried out, "get up here!"

I looked up, seeing the eagerness in her eyes, and I sat up on my knees. Naomi, in all her glory, curled up in front of me, kneeling, bending to my waist. I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her, but she was determined to please me, pushing my hands away. Her delicate hands held my hips and took all of my hardness into her mouth; I grunted as my head fell back. My hand slipped into her thick hair, tugging it and moaning her name as she sucked me.

"Navy," I sighed her name, the words were too hard to spit out. All I could manage was, "Too good."

Her nails dug into my ass, I sighed and laugh, my fingers still wound in her hair. Naomi raked her nails down my back and felt me growing harder in her mouth so she released me before I could say anything about it. She slipped out of the package quickly and slipped over my tip and slipped the rest over my shaft with her mouth.

I grunted a laugh, "You are so beautiful and amazing, Navy."

Navy's eyes were on fire when they flicked to meet mine. I pulled her up and kissed her, my cock brushed against her belly. Our mouth mingled with each of our tastes and it was sending me straight over the edge. I kept my mouth on hers as I moved to sit and pull her on top of me. The room was ear splitting silent except for our soft kissing and the swish of the comforter.

Naomi was always the one to break our kisses, I expected it before it happened. She looked at me again, her mouth opening to speak, "I love you."

I smiled at her, "I love you too."

She straddled my lap, her hand adjust me to fill her. I swallowed, mouth dropping once I was inside of her. The whole moment felt utterly perfect, her body is a perfect fit with mine.

My mouth kissed around her neck as she rocked against me. My arms wrapped around her waist, following her rhythm, mimicking her breathing, her movements. We were in sync, our bodies growing hot and moist. Her nailed were repeating the scratches down my back again and again, causing me to groan and buck my hips to meet hers.

I couldn't take it, I picked her up and fell forward so I was on top. Naomi giggled and smiled at me, her eyes were still ablaze, and my body craved more of her. I set up on my knees, beginning to pound into her, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut tight and her moans to break the air loudly.

I cupped her jaw as her body rocked beneath mine, "Look at me, Navy."

Her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at me. Her eyelids were heavy. I leaned down and kissed her, my lips lingering against hers as I rocked deep and hard against her. Our stomachs and chests touched, sweating, meeting, and it was giving me more of a rush. My gut bubbled and tensed, burning to release.

Naomi wrapped her arms tight around me, her nails dug into my shoulder blades. I loved her until I felt her muscles contract and grip me. I grunted deeply, feeling my orgasm burst and wash over me, rushing through my veins. I kissed Naomi hard and she kissed back with the same intensity. I kept rocking until we both were tired and through.

Naomi held me, purring my name into my ear, "You're the best I ever had, Pete."

I smiled against her cheek, "I'm the only one you've ever had."

She laughed tiredly, "You're right. But I've fucked chumps and I know you're the best."

"So I'm a fucking chump now?" I joked.

She hummed, "The cutest chump."

I turned my head and kissed her cheek. We rested for a minute before I pulled, threw out the condom and rolled under the covers with her. I held her tight against me, "The showers were a waste."

Her lips turned up against my chest, "Yeah, that means we have to shower tomorrow."

The way she spoke sneakily gave me goosebumps. I kissed the top of her head, "Goddamn you're perfect, Navy."

"So I've heard."

I ran my hands up and down her back until she ultimately fell asleep. Sleep didn't come so easy to me; I laid with Navy for over an hour before I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later, Naomi was still asleep, and I saw it was light outside. I continued to lie there for a few minutes, waking myself up, before I unwrapped my arms from her, regrettably letting the pillow take my place. I took a picture of her, sharing it on twitter with a big smile on my face.

Naomi was lying there with her eyes shut, the sheet covering her conveniently and her hair tossed on the pillow, curling around her face. I took her picture with my phone and put it on Instagram with the caption: Luckiest lost boy in Neverland. I laughed at that, knowing she'd appreciate it and laugh her head off.

I kissed her cheek and had brushed her hair back before I got dressed and returned to the living area. I sat down on the couch and continued writing, letting all the positive energy take over. I wrote for a good 2 hours, letting my hand take over, my brain only worked in a daze. It was like being on drugs without being on drugs. I was excited, it was a adrenaline and excitement, some love too, as gushy as that sounds.

I stopped writing when my phone started to ring. I jumped in my seat and set the pen down. The phone rang for a few more times before I actually answered it; it was my dad.

"Hey, dad, what's up?"

"You and Naomi better get home right now, Pete," he said urgently.

I stood up, I wasn't scared or anything, I was confused, "Why? What happened? The boys okay?"

My dad sighed, "Your house is burning down."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all had a great thanksgiving! Did you all see Fall Out Boy on the Ninja Turtles float? It was awesome as fuck!
I'm going to the Pax Am Days show tonight and I'm nervous, excited and I have the flu. Hope I get to hug the boys, wish me luck
Okay, just tell me what you think loves! Your opinions matter :)
(PS What would Naomi and Pete's ship name be?)

xxali