Without You, I'm Just Me

I've got love flowing through my nightmare girl

We spent Naomi's birthday at Disney World, where they had their annual Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party. The boys got dressed up, and Naomi did too; Benji dressed as doctor, Lew as a ninja, and Naomi as Sally Stitches; I wasn't able to find a costume since I was all over the place with the band, but the kids didn't seem to care. They went wild seeing the characters and having Naomi take pictures with Jack and Sally. We got them snacks, took pictures, we watched the Boo to You parade, and then watched the fireworks at the end.

By the end of the night the boys were exhausted, as was Naomi. It was nice spending her birthday this way, especially since I've been so busy with keeping everything under wraps with the band. We hadn't had a lot of time together; since she was always on the go too.

"Did you have fun?" Naomi put her hand in my lap and rubbed my thigh.

"Yeah, I did," I smiled at her. "Did you?"

"Yep. I'm glad you thought of this," she murmured. "I've been gone a lot, it was nice having a minute to ourselves with the boys."

"We're gonna be super busy soon," I added.

"I know...but, it's what you wanna do, and it's what I wanna do. The boys already hit all of their milestones, I just hate to miss anything else...Benji wants to play pee-wee football with the neighbor's kid, Billy, and Lew's been writing a lot lately..."

"Yeah, he read me some of his stories, they're rad," I laughed at the thought of my kid's crazy stories.

"I know," she giggled, "I talked to them about us being gone all the time, but they don't seem to care. Benji just wants to run around and tackle things and Lew likes to be alone...he's like you."

"I hope he doesn't feel like how I used to."

"I told him that if he ever felt bad about anything that he can tell us any time."

"You worried about that?"

She sighed softly, "Sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I'm neglecting them, but they don't seem to mind that I'm gone, or that you're gone. But when I get back," she paused shortly, "they run and hug me like they haven't seen me before. I always wonder if it's just a show that they don't care."

"I think they care, they're probably just used to it, Navy."

"I hope they aren't upset about it," she murmured.

"I doubt it, babe."

Naomi and me were quiet the rest of the way home. Once we got there, we carried the boys out and put them to bed, and then we went to our bedroom. Naomi went to the bathroom and washed off the makeup off and then came back in the room with her hair up, "Can you unzip me?"

I went over and unzipped her Sally rag dress; I couldn't stop staring at her, she just gives me goosebumps whenever she's around. I'm leaving for London soon and she's gonna be busy for the next week, I just wanted to pull her into bed with me. I plopped on the bed and watched her undress completely; Naomi walked around in just her matching purple bra and panties; they're sheer, so they weren't hiding anything.

"C'mere," I told her, catching her before she put on any clothes.

Naomi turned and faced me; her under hid nothing. I could see her nipples, her hairless pelvis; "What?" She asked cluelessly.

I bit at my lip, "I'm leaving in 4 days, I'm gonna be gone for Halloween."

"We know," she said softly.

"You're leavin' tomorrow, aren't you?"

"Tomorrow night, I have a job in Chicago, then Rae and Ricky are gonna fly out with the boys for Joe and Marie's wedding," Naomi hummed and pulled her flats off, "did you forget, Pete?"

I shook my head, "Nah, I just wanna remind you we don't have a lot of time to be alone together."

She smirked, "Oh, yeah? Is that what you're tryna say, Pete?"

I nodded, "Yep."

Naomi kept up the smirk, "What else? Is that all, or can ya give me a hint?"

"I want you," I told her, biting at my lip again. "I want you all over me."

She giggled, "Hmm...really?"

"Yes, baby."

Naomi placed her hands behind her back and unhook her bra, fast, and then tossed it to the floor. She stepped closer to me, just a foot away and put her hands on her hips, "Whadda want?"

"You heard me," I growled under my breath, "I want you."

I was growing harder by the second; Naomi was teasing me, just standing there with a sexy smirk and her bare chest. Hell, her panties might as well have been gone too, they hid nothing from my imagination.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She cocked a brow at me. "Take off your pants and fuck me already."

Her words shot adrenaline through me; I could barely contain myself. I pulled at my jeans and yanked my shirt off all at the same time. Naomi laughed softly, and came over, stopping me, "Slow down, sugar, we got all night."

I nodded my head dumbly to her words, letting her undress me. Her lips left kisses along my chest, my neck and back down my sternum. I inhaled sharply when I felt her fingers dance around my stomach, like actually tickling my skin, and then yanking my briefs off. Naomi wasn't shy about putting her mouth around me, so fast and without warning. I pulled her hair tie out and grabbed a fistful of her hair, groaning, "Goddammit, Navy."

Naomi didn't stop; her manicured fingers held my thighs in place, her head bobbed slowly, sucking me, her tongue rolling around my tip made me grip her hair tighter in my fist. My free hand moved more of her hair back so I could see her face; she looks so beautiful, exotic with her mouth full of me; "You're so beautiful," I moaned.

Naomi still didn't stop, her mouth worked my cock over until my toes curled, and then some. I gripped her hair tighter, muttering under my breath, "Am I hurting you?"

She managed to look up at me and shake her head, still with my cock between her beautiful plump lips. I hissed at her swift movements of her tongue; my head fell back, my hands moved to her shoulders; I gripped them as my balls grew tight and my stomach bubbled. Naomi pulled away from me, causing me to whine, "No, don't--"

She stopped me, "You're not finishing that quick, Pete."

I bucked my hips when she stood, her palms still on my thighs, "I'm gonna die if you don't touch me, baby," I grunted.

Naomi teased me, "You won't die."

I tossed my head back, "Navy, please."

Her hands planted on my shoulders, and I looked at her, "I'm gonna give you what you want, just be patient."

I sighed and kept my eyes on hers, she leaned forward and kissed my lips softly. My lips tingled and I wanted more, but Naomi stepped back and pulled her panties off. I groaned inwardly and reached out, grabbing her hips and pulling her to me. Naomi didn't fight me, she let me pull her into my lap, where she straddled me and pressed her lips to mine again. I couldn't help but to guide myself into her; my body couldn't take it, I just wanted her so badly.

Naomi gasped against my mouth, her body sunk down and closer against mine. Her arms encircled around my neck, her mouth parted, her tongue slipped across my lips, "So impatient," she purred.

My stomach flipped, "You're so fucking gorgeous, I wanted you so bad."

She smiled and kissed me again, her hips began to roll back and forth, slow. I groaned against her mouth, letting her take over; I wanted to be inside of her, to feel her around me. Naomi grabbed my hand and slipped it down between our bodies, and I touched her the way she wanted. She moaned loudly and bowed her head into the crook of my neck and shoulder, her breath tickling my skin as she panted and moaned. I kissed the side of her neck, one hand between us and the other grabbing her ass and pulling her closer while she rocked.

My stomach bubbled too soon, I sucked on the side of her neck and grabbed her harder. Naomi moaned loudly against my ear, her hips rolling hard and fast against mine. Her fingers dug into my back, her back arched and she was soon bouncing on top of me. I rubbed her faster, feeling her body and muscles tighten around me. Naomi came fast and hard, grabbing my face and kissing me while continuing to bounce, slower now.

"Want me to pull out?" I muttered once her lips left mine.

Naomi pressed her forehead to mine, panting softly, "No."

It would've been useless then, I came inside of her, deep, pulling her hips against my body, while my hips jerked. She kissed me slowly, her tongue massaging against mine, sweetly; I ran my hand up and down her back as my hips slowed and I managed to come down, still holding Naomi close to me. She smiled, her swollen lips turned up, close to mine; "I love you," she whispered.

I pecked her lips, "I love you too."

Naomi took a few moments and a few kisses to climb off of me. She wobbled a bit, causing us both to laugh softly; she shook her hair out, "I was hoping I wouldn't have to shower, but now I'm all sweaty...I'm sore too."

I grabbed her and kissed; she laughed against my mouth, and then pulled back, "Slow your roll, Wentz. You want some more of me, you're gonna have to get wet too."

I grinned and got up, following after her to the bathroom. I kicked the door closed and bent her over the counter.

•••

Patrick picked me up at my house on the way to the airport. Naomi was waking the boys up so I could say bye before I left; it was 5AM, and I hated to wake them up so early on a Saturday. I stopped Naomi when she started to go to Benji's room after failing to wake Lewy; "Lemme just go in for a sec," I told her, "tell Patrick I'll be down."

Naomi nodded, "Okay."

I went into Benji's room, seeing the light peaking through the blinds above his bed. I sat by his side, leaned in and brushed his hair back, "Benny," I said his name quietly, which woke him up a little, "hey, I'm leaving, Benny Boy."

Benji rubbed his eyes, "Already?"

I hummed, "Yeah...you gonna be a good boy for mommy while I'm gone?"

He nodded, yawning, "Are ya gonna be at Uncle Joe's wedding?"

"Nah, I can't. But I'll call. You say hi to grandma and grandpa for me," I smiled at him.

"I will, daddy. Have fun," he laid back on the pillow and rubbed his eyes. "I'ma miss you."

"I'll miss you too," I kissed the top of his head.

He yawned again and nuzzled into his pillow. I left his room and went to Lewy's next. He was tangled in his blanket and sheets with Bear sleeping at the end. I sat beside Lew and untangled him; he whined, "Dad?"

"Yeah, buddy, it's me."

"What're you doin'?"

"I'm saying bye."

He squinted from the light coming in, "You mean see you soon," he corrected me. "I'll see you soon, dad."

I laughed to myself, "I'll see you soon, Lew. Be good."

"I am," he said, sitting up. "How long will you be gone?"

"2 weeks, we just need to record some stuff," I told him, "I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay. Bring me somethin' back."

I laughed again and pushed him back into his pillow playfully, "Go to bed, man."

He laughed, "I love you dad, see ya."

I kissed the top of his head, "See ya, Lew. I love you too."

I left Lew's bedroom, shutting the door behind me and headed downstairs. Naomi was by the door, checking her phone; she looked so cute in her Halloween pajamas and her hair up, "Hey, baby."

She looked up, "Hey, did you say bye to the kids?"

"It's see you later," I told her, smiling. "Yeah, I did."

She put her phone into her pajama pants pocket and came over to me. She wrapped her arms around me, I did the same to her and kissed her cheek, "Patrick's outside waiting for you."

"Alright. I'll see you, send me pictures."

She pulled away, kissing my lips quickly, "I will. Call me when you land so I know you're safe."

I chuckled, "You don't need to worry, Navy."

She exhaled, "I know, but I just wanna be sure. I love you, Pete."

"I love you too."

She gave me another kiss before I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

•••

We spent the majority of our time in London in a studio with Foxes -her real name is Louisa. Benji thought I was meeting real foxes and had told me to be careful the last time I talked to him. It was funny explaining it to him.

The session was pretty quick, nothing too tedious and hard, but Patrick did mess up one of his guitars, so we were delayed a lot with recording. Then the mic broke, and I could've swore we were jinxed or something. We had finally completed half of the song, and gave up finishing it completely. We just wanted to get home, because we had already missed Joe's wedding and there was something up with Andy, but we didn't know what it was. We didn't think it was bad because he was excited and happy. So, on the 4th of November, we were scheduled to leave and hurried and got to the Heathrow airport.

"I can't wait to get home," Patrick mumbled beside me.

"Me either," I said, "I can't wait to see Naomi."

Getting on the plane and sitting across from this cute little girl is the only thing I really remember. The rest is a blur. The little girl stands out the most, then a blur and pain and my mind running blank. I can remember being kicked and shouting. I remember holding the little girl...her name is Jasmine, and feeling fearful for her, and again, it's a blank.

I woke up with my body feeling cold, but I felt Naomi's hand in my own. Her warmth made me feel so much better. I could hear beeps and muffled talking, I could barely open one eye and I gave up doing that. I was in a bed and continued to lay there, my body felt heavy and tired. My chest and stomach ached, but it was a dull ache, it wasn't that bad.

Even though I couldn't move, I wanted to make it known that I was awake. I squeezed Naomi's hand, my thumb moved, I felt her wedding ring. Naomi didn't move, but she hummed under her breath and squeezed back.

I didn't know what happened, but I was content with having Naomi there, no matter what the hell the cause was.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last bit is a little vague because it would be really ridiculous and time consuming for me to write my own version of Hijacked. Rae (lady_enigma) wrote it using my characters, and I think it's brilliant and crazy. I love it, and it gives a little more depth to another character :D
Go read it to know exactly what happened to Pete and Patrick. If you don't, there'll be a short explanation that's not as good as her short story, in a future chapter.

Anyway, thanks for being patient and reading :)
Happy New Year, hope it's awesome and wild! I hope you all get to see FOB this year, too!

xxali
ImageImage