Status: Complete, finally. Thank you all so much, and please keep updated with my writing via my tumlblr, iwillpeeoneverythingyouship.tumblr.com

Watch You Take The Fall

Chapter 3

SIERRA’S P.O.V
I grinned as I sat down next to an extremely excited Jack. Rolling his eyes, a kid with a buzz cut leant over him and smiled at me.
“Hey, I’m Rian. I’m the drummer for All Time Low and clearly the best looking” he said with a cheesey grin.
“He’s obviously lying. I’m Zack, bassist for All Time Low and sorry Ri, but I’m the best looking”
“I’m Vinny, I do the actual work around here, meeting fan-girls demands for merch.” Leaning back into my seat, I smiled. Before this, I was shitting myself about being here, but now I was happy.
“As you know, I’m Sierra and yeah, I’m here to co-manage… Co-manage? Is that even a word? Eh, it is now.” I quickly looked around the bus again and counted band members in my head… We had Rian the drummer, Zack the bassist and Jack the guitarist and self-proclaimed “coolest one you’d find in this set of douchebags” So where was the singer?
“Erm, so where’s your singer? I’m guessing you have one?” As soon as I said that, a silence fell over the group lounging around me.
“Well Alex is out at the minute, he’s got some other business to attend to.”
“Yeah, like kissing bitch face’s ass…” I heard someone mutter. Well that was odd. I’m guessing he was going to back soon so we could leave.
“So then Sierra, we don’t know anything about you yet, how about you have a minute to sum it all up?” I turned my head to narrow my eyes slightly at Vinny who gave me a huge shit eating grin in return, making me soften my expression slightly
“Geez, demanding much? I don’t know if I could fill in a minute though.”
“Too bad, you’re doing it” said Rian with a cheeky wink in my direction.
“3… 2… 1 GO!” They all collectively yelled at me
“So I’m Sierra James, I’m from the north of England, I have one brother who’s 5 years older than me, I’ve been touring since I was 18 and only taking time off to do production and recording for a couple of people, I had no idea who any of you were until about 10 minutes ago, caffeine has no effect on me apart from making me talk faster, you will never EVER catch me wearing a dress or skirt, I have 4 tattoos and still aiming for more, my only piercings are these two in my lip and the one in my nose, my favourite colour is blue, the best movie ever is The Nightmare Before Christmas, I don’t care if you don’t like it, it’s fucking brilliant, my favourite band is Suicide Silence, I’ve only been to America once and never to warped tour, this will be my first tour in a bus and my first American tour, most “adults” hate me because of my sense of humour and basically who I am and this has to be close to a minute by now, even if it’s not I’m still stopping or I’mma die right here which is not the way I wanted to go.” I said, only pausing for breath twice. I glanced around at everyone’s expressions, all trying to take in that amount of information.
“Well then Sierra-“ Matt said slowly “You should fit right in here.”
“But really? You’ve never been to America before?” Jack asked with a puzzled expression on his face.
“Well, once but I was like, 7 or something. My brother lives here but I don’t get time off enough to visit him so he comes to England quite a bit.”
“And this is your first time in a tour bus?”
“Yeah, I’ve done 7 months European tours in a van with 7 plus boys. I don’t think any of us smelled to great by the end of it.” I said, scrunching my nose at the memory. I’d actually done a couple of tours like that with both Asking Alexandria and Bring Me The Horizon. As much as those sort of tours were fun, they really got to you about 2 months in.
Just then, there was a crash as the door was flung open revealing a tall guy with dirty blonde hair wearing the coolest pair of Nike Dunks I’d ever seen. Pulling my eyes off his shoes, I saw a girl with over-bleached hair and way too little clothing hanging off his arm. She looked like a total bitch but hey, who was I to judge from appearance. I put on a smile and looked at them both who were staring back at me.
“Hey, I’m Sierra.” The girl pulled her lips back into a half smirk, half sneer at me. Yup, I was right, she was a bitch.
“And what do you think you’re doing here on this bus? Can we help you? Because, I’m so sorry but none of us really need what you’re here for. At least not Alex anyway, I can’t really talk for the rest of these losers.” she said in a sickly sweet tone with a hint of malice underneath it.
“Well I was thinking maybe that I’d introduce myself to you all and get prepared to live with you all for the next couple of months. Sorry mate but I’m the new co-tour manager, not some slapper like you clearly thought.” I said, matching my tone to hers carefully. The look on her face was priceless, she was stuck between shock and anger.
“Aleeex” she whined to the boy stood next to her who was now carefully examining the hem of his shirt, “you told me the new one was a man, not some bimbo.” My expression hardened instantly and I stood up.
“Well as nice as it was meeting you, I’m fucking knackered. Matt, have I got a bunk or am I sleeping on the sofa’s?”
“Yeah, you have a bunk, come on, I’ll show you.” He said, not looking as cheery as before. As we left the room, I heard the whiny one demand attention from that Alex guy.
“So is she as big of a bitch to everyone or did I just really piss her off?” I asked Matt who pulled the curtain back off of a spare bunk.
“She’s a bitch to everyone, no-one really likes her apart from Alex but I don’t know, she’s not usually that forward with everyone. Maybe it’s because you’re a girl or because you’re clearly more wanted around here and we’ve only known you for 15 minutes, I don’t know, but Kate’s a bitch.” I nodded and smiled a little at his speech and grabbed my bathroom stuff. I headed back towards the little bathroom I’d spotted earlier and got changed into my Mickey Mouse pyjamas and brushed my teeth. Once I was all finished up in there, I walked back to my bunk and threw myself in. I turned my iPod on full blast to block out the chatter from the rest of the bus and flipped to Count Your Blessings by Bring Me The Horizon. I let the music fill my ears and fell asleep. For the first time in weeks, my insomnia didn’t hit me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short but the rest of the chapter I had planned doesn't fit... It'll be up later tonight though :) Also, I should be adding a picture of Sierra later, if I don't, you can kick me through your computer screens... Deal?