Status: Complete, finally. Thank you all so much, and please keep updated with my writing via my tumlblr, iwillpeeoneverythingyouship.tumblr.com

Watch You Take The Fall

Sierra James is talented at what she does, being a tour manager for her best friends bands. It's what she's always known, and change has never really come her way. Imagine her reaction, then, when she's told to pack her bags and head off on tour with an American pop-punk band she's never heard of. Add to that the pressures of touring life, and the result may be the downfall of all she knows.

This is my first story on Mibba and actually my first fan-fic whatsoever so feedback would be amazing, thanks for reading :)

NOTE: Clearly I own the band and crew, warped tour and anyone else mentioned in this... We all live in one massive house and I'm currently eating cookies with ATL band and crew... And if you really believe this, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to creep into your house and leave your fridge door open so all of your dairy products go off.
No, I don't own anything except from Sierra, Pat, the storyline, Inspyre Management and a couple of other characters. All lyrics used belong to the bands that WILL be credited.