Punching in a Dream

Dix

We burst through the door, my legs were wrapped tightly around his waste, my fingers were knotted tightly in his thick black hair. Our lips moved in sync; little moans escaped our lips. He dropped us on the bed roughly, the door was closed in a matter of seconds. He was on top of me; the stiffy in his pants threw me off. I wanted him. Badly. His lips caressed my skin on the arch of my neck; his teeth bared against my arteries. Nibbles pricked my skin, I moaned in pleasure. I pulled his hoodie & shirt off of him, running my fingers up & down his ab lines. He raised my tank top over my head roughly, his hands explored my breats, squeezing them tightly in the palm of his hands. I tugged at his belt, unhooking it in a hurry. He smiled down at me seductively. I unzipped his pants, pulling them down slowly. He got ontop of me then, pulling my bottoms off. He rubbed the boner he contained in his boxers between my legs. I closed my eyes tightly.

His fingers rubbed my back gently, he began to move slower. He unhooked my bra, letting it fall off my chest. His knuckles caressed my cheek bones. I stared into his eyes. His lips touched mine softly, he pulled us under the covers. My arms wrapped around his neck, his hands rubbed inside of my panties. My breathing accelerated. I bit my lip, trying to hold back murmurs in pleasure. I laid on my back as he crawled over me. His hands reached into a drawer. "Where protection to show your affection."

"I set my friends on fire?"

I nodded. He smiled down at me. His lis were over my nipples. He reached down below us & slid the condom on. He pulled his boxers off & threw them on the floor. He covered our heads once again & stared at me.

"I love you," He whispered. My breath caught in my throat. So soon..... "I love you too," I whispered back. His lips spread up in the corners brightly. He opened my legs & bent into me. It was in. I closed my eyes & dug my fingers into the sheets. Our skin glidded over each others; sweat bullets stained us, moans were on repeat. I was so close.

He groaned in pleasure. Just one more thrust....So close. I moaned loudly, releasing on him. He smiled down at me & kissed me passionately. He laid ontop of me, pushing harder then before. the smacking of our hips made me giggle.

In a matter of an hour, we were done. The nighttime sky was still young, we laid together for hours, keeping silent & letting this magic moment sink in. Our lips aligned quite a few times, we spent the night in each others arms, enjoying the sound of our breathing.

"I love you," he whispered agian. I smiled this time, ready to say it back. But before I could, my phone went off. Daddy was calling me. I tensed up, letting it ring silently. I huddled back against his chest, his finger tips danced along my skin. "Do you?" He asked anxiously.

"Do I what?"

"Love me back?"

"Of course I do."

He went silent. I looked up at him, his mouth was in a perfect crooked smile. He nodded in agreement & closed his eyes. I fell back ontop of his chest, closing my eyes with him. Letting this moment create future dreams.