Punching in a Dream

Neuf

Grayson's arms were wrapped around my waist, our lips moved rapidly in sync. The only sound in the car was our heavy breathing & lips. My fingers were dancing in his hair, knotting in them tightly. His lips moved away from mine, slowly gliding down the arch of my neck. I closed my eyes, holding my breath. I bit my lip tightly, holding back tiny murmurs, holding back my calls for pleasure. His hands stroked the small of my back, I moved mine to his neck, to his chest, & then under his shirt.

Flashbacks shined brightly every time I closed my eyes, replays of the nights were Daddy crept into my room, all those nights I wondered why blood oozed from between my legs. I moved rougher against Grayson, nibbling on his neck. His heart's pulse beat down low in his arteries, I could feel every hit. I pushed through all those nights where I begged for him to let me sleep, to be left alone, to be happy. He never showed mercy. This was different, Grayson isn't Daddy. He will never be Daddy.

Grayson stopped, breathless. "That was intense..." He whispered, still holding me practically on his lap. I giggled while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"It was; I never thought we'd get this far this fast."

"It was the last thing on my mind, but it was nice." He smiled up at me, brushing the strands of hair out of my face. I smiled & pecked my lips.

"We should go," I whispered, brushing my lips lightly against his. He smiled, pecking them gently. "I'll see you soon." He replied, putting me down gently, & slipping away from my grasp. I watched as he swiftly moved from my truck to his car, starting it, & slowling pulling me with him towards his casa. I drove silently, trying to clear my mind of everything. One thing lingered in the back of my brain; who broke into my house? I don't have enemies in California, yet. The possibility of Daddy being here had my stomach in knots, the chaos that began to break through my skull spun like a cyclone. The hypersensitive fear that I radiate for Daddy broke through, they sadness is a blessing, but in this case it's a dreaded curse.

I didn't dare bring it up to Grayson when we finally got through his front door. It was a dark, clean room. Stacks of records & CD's were leaned against the walls in the living room, posters & pictures & art pieces were everywhere. It was beautiful. It reminded me that that is still something I have to do sometime this week; decorate. Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, he leaned his chin on my shoulder. "What do you think?"

"I love it, it's a nice touch & defines who you are."

"Thanks, it's mostly years of my past zealments."

"When I love all of it, so no need to worry about impressing me."

"Well, thank you, again. I hope to impress you more tonight."

"How so?"

"Tonight is just one of those week nights where you are offered a chance to get rid of the weights off your shoulders with unspeakable actions."

"Hmm, I'm already impressed by the fact that you are taking me. We'll see how you do tonight."

I could feel him smile, I smiled too. I laced my fingers with his as he showed me around the house, it was relatively big for an apartment, but then again, this is California. His bedroom was clean & organized. It was dark, with a bunch of Bad Religion & the Misfits posters. It was beautiful. I waited on his bed as he got ready. He came out in a black Woe, is Me tank top, black ripped up jeans, & black TOMS. He looked amazing. I smiled & kissed him in approval. He walked us out quickly, taking me back to his car. We drove in silence, but our fingers danced together, finally knotting when we arrived at the party. It was at a house with a huge balcony on the roof along with grass. It was amazing. It was something you'd see in movies. He walked me in; holding me close, not letting any pair of eyes stay on my skin for any given time. It was cute.

He introdruced me to some friends of his that he worked with, some people that worked in the art & music industry, people that knew him but he didn't know them, it was amazing to know how well liked he was. The high fives, hugs, hand shakes, & knuckle bumps were constant for the first three hours of the party. Everytime a newby stopped by to say hello, I was his first priority. I loved it.

It came to the point where everyone was finally here, & one person that had caught my mind was a girl who was all alone in the corner with a red plastic cup. Gabe was across the room from her, staring. I knew who she was at that moment, & Grayson caught along. He stroked my cheek in reassurement. Gabe's facial expression was heart breaking, but her's was malign & unempathetic. I don't understand why would ever waste your time on someone who makes you feel like shit, it isn't worth the heart break, it never is.

Grayson led me away from them, I kept my eyes on her. She was beautifl on the outside, but full of nails on the inside. She locked eyes with me once, her liquid hazel eyes were so captivating, I guess that's what Gabe fell in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
The entire night Grayson held onto me; guiding me away to that secret place inside our minds, where everyone is disappeared. He moves so fast, & not in a bad way. He guided me to the roof top where few stood. A bong was left over, I stared at it. Old habits never die, I held back all with all the resistance that my body contained. Grayson didn't notice, good. He wrapped his arms around me & sat me down on his lap. I smiled brightly, looking down into his icy blue eyes. The moon shined down on our faces, his smile lightling up the sky with the stars by his side. He leaned up into me, pressing his lips against mine roughly. I knotted my fingers in his hair yet again, his tongue slowly glided on my upper lip. I smiled against his lips & continued to move in sync with him. His hands searched over my body; if this is heaven, I don't ever want to come down.