I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

Where's Mike?

‘What’s going on?’ Vic looks at you concerned.
‘I dunno…Mike’s pissed off for some reason so I went to see if he was okay and he didn’t take to it too well.’ You lie, regretting it because you just told Mike this is what you didn’t want to do.
‘He’s probably just got a shit hangover from all that whiskey last night. Don’t worry about it.’ Vic reassures you and you wish it would actually work.
Vic wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your forehead. You feel his hands slowly moving up underneath the fabric of your shirt and he smiles. You feel his lips brush against your skin before he softly kisses down the length of your neck.
‘Vic...’ you whisper in his ear.
‘What…? He giggles.
You look up over Vic’s shoulder to see Tony standing behind him awkwardly waiting to get past. You smile at him, and put your hands between your chests and push Vic out of the way and stand aside.
Tony awkwardly smiles back before heading past and Jaime, still half asleep follows.
‘You’re SO adorable!’ Jaime pushes Vic’s shoulder teasingly.
‘We need alone time real soon.’ Vic turns to you and embraces you in a less touchy hug than before. You find it adorable that Vic still gets so embarrassed in front of the guys.
‘Most definitely, Victor!’ You smile at him. You love the fact that after everything that just happened Vic can manage to put the smile back on your face with ease.
‘So, let’s get some food, get dressed then go find something to do without the rest of the guys?’ Vic pulls away from your embrace, replacing it by grabbing your hand intertwining your fingers.
‘Mhm, I’m starving!’ You follow behind him on the hunt for food.

***
‘Can you try Mike on your cell? He’s not picking up for me.’ Vic says through a mouthful of food.
‘Okay babe.’ You pick up your phone and slowly scroll through your contacts dreading what you’re going to say to Mike if he even answers.
‘Thank you gorgeous!’ Vic smiles with his mouth still stuffed with food, deliberately trying to get a reaction. To put off calling Mike, you give him the attention he wants.
‘Victor Vincent Fuentes! Stop being disgusting or I’ll never kiss that mouth again!’ You scold him.
‘BUT YOU LAHVEE MEEE!’ He yells out trying to embarrass you.
You get out of your chair and move to Vic’s side of the table and sit on his lap to shut him up.
‘Say you love me.’ Vic whispers in your ear.
‘I love you…even when you’re disgustingly adorable.’ You give in to his pleas.
After hesitating you press the call button on your phone as your heart and mind start racing. You want Mike to pick up so you know he’s safe, but then you don’t want to have to talk to him if he does. You wait until the line fully rings out and Mike hasn’t picked up.
‘He’s not answering for me either…Vic I’m starting to get worried. What if something’s happened?’ You stop when you realise what you’re saying.
‘He’s fine, I promise you. He always goes and lets off steam when he’s pissed off. He’ll be back in time don’t worry.’ He wraps his arms around your stomach and squeezes you, kissing your cheek and letting you know everything will be okay. But deep down, you know everything will only get worse from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
The story needs more Vic, so a whole chapter about Vic :)