Status: First Story

Falling in love with Joey Richter...

Wake up call.

Waking up, I checked my phone ( I use it instead of a clock) expecting to see the time, instead 4 new messages were on my phone. Boy, I felt loved! Looking at my phone I noticed that the number was unknown, I cautiously opened them, and I found out who the mystery texter was... Joey! It was rather humorous reading them:
Contact: Unknown. Time: 9:37am
Hi, is this Carly, I hope it is... Anyway I hope you don’t mind but I got your number off Sarah... Sorry. From Joey xx (please add my number) :D

Contact: Unknown Time: 9:47am
I missed out on my last text that this is not meant in a pervy way, sorry. From Joey xx :)

Contact: Unknown Time: 10:13am
Please text me back you’re killing me, if this is a wrong number at least tell me From Joey xx

Contact: Unknown Time: 10: 22am
I’m sorry for being so needy, but with someone like you it’s so hard not knowing. From Joey xx

I looked at the time on the messages. Wow! I had slept in usually I am up at 8am. I then wandered what the time was...
“11! How could you guys leave me in bed ‘til 11!”
“And a good morning to you too.” Holly called back at me.
“Holy Crap! Joey! Sarah make me some waffles will you! And Lottie get some juice on the go!”I yelled running back to my room.
“Glad to know we’re on this planet for something!” I heard the shout in response.

I launched myself onto my bed and rang Joey. He took ages to answer his phone. He picked up and then yelled “CARLY!! CARLY IS IT YOU?!”
“God Joey, yes!”
“Oh” he said much gentler this time. “Good morning, sleeping beauty.”
God he’s a hopeless romantic I thought, so I playfully replied “Hello my shining knight.”
“Did you sleep well?” He softly enquired. God his voice was adorable.
“I slept like a log, you?”
“I didn’t, my mind was elsewhere... I was... I was thinking of you, and how beautiful you were, and how much I missed you, so I was wandering.. would you... Do yo want dinner with me?” he sounded so shy.
“Excuse me did you just stutter” I sang childishly, then I changed to a more sincere tone, and said “I would love to go to dinner with you” There was a silence, but it wasn’t awkward, more pleasant and relaxed.
“Great, so I’ll pick you up at 8, what’s your address?” he asked.
“Which one?” firing a question at him.
“Oh, whichever you’ll be at tonight.”
“Okay then, you got a pen?” I asked, hearing him fumble in the background.
“Yeah”
“Right, 250 Monroe Ave NW # 800, Grand Rapids, MI, 49503,”
“Okay see you at 8” I said buzzing.
“See you then”

As soon as he hung up, I pounced out of my room and screamed. Turning around from my waffles, Sarah thought aloud:
“Either Carly’s found that clown doll, or she has a date!” She dropped the spatula, and ran over, Holly hot on her tail.
“So tell us everything!”
I relayed to them the information and the rest of our conversation.
“Oh that’s totally awesome!” Lottie pulled me into a hug.
My face dropped and business like I stated “What Clown doll?”
The three of them laughed uncontrollably as I stood bewildered. Recovering, Sarah stood up grasping her side, and lead me to my chest of drawers, then told me to look in the bottom drawer, so I did. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have I knew what was in there but still it freaked me out. There was a porcelain clown, holding balloons, but the other arm was missing, in the heat of the moment, fear pumping through my veins, I threw the doll out of the window, then shut the window shut the curtains. I turned around to see Holly with a cam-corder.
“This is so being shown to Joey. Ha-ha.”
With that Sarah told us to be ready in 10 minutes to go shopping, whether to stop an argument or not was a different matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry bout the long time to update, too many exams, once this ends I will be more consistent I swear :L and also I did update but no-one could see sad times but I uploaded again , and don't forget to read and comment and whatever else. :D :D thankyou to all my supporters :)