Status: First Story

Falling in love with Joey Richter...

Meet and Greet!

Joey unlocked the door, and took me to meet the rest of the cast. I was reluctant at first, due to my state, but after his assurance, I agreed to go with him. Unsurprisingly when we got down there, we got down there, Lottie was lip-locked with none other than “love of her life” Joe Walker. I never understood how she did it, she always had, had a way with men. Holly was having a rather in depth conversation about famous hockey player: Jordan Staal, and Sarah and Brian continued to share awkward, yet interested glances throughout the evening. I was amazed that this had happened it’s not everyday a group of fan-girls meet, and share interests with their teen crushes, it was as though our prayers had been answered.

After the meet and greet the cast and crew went to Joey’s house for a wind- down. Holly came bounding up to me and yelled at the top of her voice about the fact penguins had won and how Dylan had asked her to go on a date with her. I gave her a hug, and then she grinned devilishly at me and said
“So are you the new Hermione to Ron?”
“Are you the new Grindelwald to Dumbledore?” I shot back.
“Touché” she responded. “Anyway, we know one new couple,”
“Ha ha, Lottie was moving pretty quickly, but she has been crushing on him for what seems like forever.”
“Yeah, I suppose. D’you reckon that Brian likes Sarah?” She inquired.
“Probably, but she’s quite shy, and by the look of things so is he, contrary to Junior.” She said before walking off to find Dylan.

I went to the toilet and then just stood looking at my reflection, this evening was going so quickly and I didn’t want it to end. As I left I looked down at what I was wearing with a certain level of disgust. Joey must have noticed because he pulled me into his room. It was very much like a thirteen yearolds, with numerous soda bottles that were spilling out, an unmade bed, and a rather provocative calender on the wall, which he noticed and stumbled while trying to take it down. I giggled at this, he then offered me to change into some of his clothes. He then left me there, I looked through his chest of drawers, underwear, socks, and then found some joggers and a hoodie. I tried to imagine Mr. Richter in it, and was pleasantly surprised at my imagination. I walked downstairs with my clothes and asked for a carrier bag, to which Joey obliged. We then walked into his living room as we had intended on watching Labyrinth, but when we entered something unsavoury met our eyes...

“Walker! Not in my living room!” Joey bellowed.
“Er, yes sorry about that” he said pulling his clothes from different directions “ I’ll just um go to your bathroom and put my clothes on.”
“I think that would be best! I’m not as mad at you but, jeez! Could you not wait at least until the second time you’re here! Just so you know the guest bedroom is the first left at the top of the stairs and the second drawer down in the bathroom has a box of condoms, at least use protection.”
“Uh, yeah... Thanks... Sorry...” Lottie stammered, before leaving us in the living room.

The look on Joey’s face was absolutely priceless! I cracked-up and after a couple of seconds we were both doubled over, discussing how startled the other two were when we walked in. I went and got the rest of the cast in to watch David Bowie do his thing. We sat and watched eagerly as the paving stones changed direction. And everyone, particularly Brian, sang ‘babe of the voodoo’ at the top of our voices. Once the film ended it was about 2am and we all decided to go home.

We all said goodbye and then left, the car journey back was buzzing. All of us deep in conversation about what had happened, except Sarah who was grinning to herself.
“Who you thinking ‘bout?” I asked
“Brian, but I know he’ll never like me...” Sarah stated sadly.
“You don’t know that.”
“I guess” she smiled sadly. I then whispered to her about what happened with Lottie. She was completely baffled and then yelled at the top of her voice, pretty soon we were all laughing, even Lottie. We continued to giggle as we entered our flat and wished each other goodnight. As I lay in bed, my head was spinning. Here I was in bed, wearing Joseph Michael Richter, of Team Starkid, the theatre group that had gotten me though the last couple of turbulent years of my life’s clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe, i want to input some of your ideas into this, and also sorry the chapters are so short, my brain can only cope with short bursts of creativity, also i have GCSE's coming up, and i am currenlty co-writing a musical with my friends.