‹ Prequel: Separated
Status: Active Updates May be Slow, I'm Sorry

I Need You

Zeke

It's been a week since Connor and I started dating, and it's been the happiest week of my life. Everyday after class Connor will find me and we'll walk back to my door and hang out the whole night. We'd snuggle and watch sappy movies with both sets of twins, while munching on popcorn and drinking pop. Recently I've been planning to do something for him, I've even been getting lessons from Raine and Hale, but I'm scared.

"You can do it, Zeke!" Raine cheered me on. "Just grab the guitar and go for it."

"No, I can't!" I said exasperatedly. "What if I mess up a word or a cord or miss a pitch? He'll hate it."

"That's not true, you know he'll love it." Hale cheered me on.

"He'll love it no matter what!" Raine said exasparetly.

"Just GO!" Raine shouted at me and shoved me towards the door with a surprising amount of force. The door shut immediately behind me and I was face to face with Connor. His fist was raised about eye level as if he was about to knock on the door.

"Uh... Zeke?" He asked suspiciously." Why are you holding a guitar?"

"Uh... No reason." I lied obviously.

"You're a rotten liar!" I heard them yell through the door.

"What's going on?" He whispered. "What are you doing?"

"Uh... This." I said and started singing:

"Your eyes are as blue as the ocean and baby I'm lost out at see.
Did the sun just come out or did you smile at me?
I've been trying to ask you but I can't seem to speak
Was it love at first sight? Because I walked by last week.

I'm singing fa la la la la

Your lips look so lonely would they like to meet mine?
You are the one I've been hoping to find.
You're so sweet that you put Hershey out of business
Can I have a photograph so show my friends that angels truly exist.

You're as cute as a button
the things you do sure are something.
Are you running out of breath, from running through my head all night?

Is there something in your eyes, oh wait that's just a sparkle
Could you get a little closer and help me out a little bit?
Because I scraped my knee fallin' for you
But baby a kiss will do.

I'm singing fa la la la la

You're as cute as a button
the things you do sure are something.
Are you running out of breath, from running through my head all night?

I'm falling in love, and wouldn't I like to think so
and every night I look at the stars out my window
and I hope I can see the one we saw together
It was just you and me, and honestly I'll look at that start forever

You're as cute as a button
the things you do sure are something.
Are you running out of breath, from running through my head all night?

You're as cute as a button
the things you do sure are something.
Are you running out of breath, from running through my head all night?"


I smiled at him brightly. I felt like I killed it, I was really proud of my self. I was feeling really good. I looked at Connor and he had tears in his eyes.

"That was so beautifully cheesey!" He squealed and wrapped his arms around me, then placed a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. "I love you so much!" I laughed exuberantly, wrapped my arms around him and spun him around.

"I love you too!" I said back. laughing.

"Thank you so much! I wish I could sing like you! You're voice is so amazing!" He placed another sloppy kiss on my lips. No one could be happier than me at this very moment.

"Hey! Let me in!" There was a pounding on the door. "Raine I know you're there!"

"Uh, Raine, it's for you." I said softly. Raine walked out from behind the door.

"Who could it be?" He asked, then he opened the door.

"Raine! Darling!" A girl shouted and tackled him. I saw Hale tense.

The girl had light blond hair on top with bright pink underneath. She wore a small amount of black eyeliner

"Oh give it a rest, big boy." She said to Raine.

"Lilac!" Raine shouted and hugged her back."When did you get here?"

"Uh, just now becaues you abandoned me!" She laughed. "And, ew, Lilac... Why would you call me that?"

"That's your name, dear..." He said sounding confused.

"Psh, that's from when I was a kid!" She laughed. "I go by Honey, now."

"Honey?" He chuckled.

"Yeah! 'Cause I'm sweet! Just like honey." She scooped him up in a big hug. "Oh! I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too." Raine had tears in his eyes.

"Aw, Ray." She said her voice sounded thick. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you when your parents died, or when you had to move! I'm such a terrible friend!"

"No, you're not. They took me away! They isolated me! They didn't want me to have friends." He reassured her. "I've missed you so much."

"So when's the wedding." She asked bluntly.

"Excuse me?" Raine said, choaking slightly.

"Oh, I read the papers! When are you and Hale getting married? You two are sooo cute!" She pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "I expect to be your bridesmaid!"

"More like bride-zilla." Raine scoffed.

"Hey, everyone knows you won't be able to make your own decisions, so I'll make them for you!" She smiled. I liked her, she was so energetic and happy.

"That is true." Hale said, then walked up behind Raine, wrapped his arms around Raine's waist, and put his head on Raine's shoulder.

"But we're only 16!" Raine shouted. "We have two more years until we're legal!"

"Not in Europe!" Honey shouted. "I've had this all planned out for a while."

"Had what planned?" Raine asked skeptically.

"Your wedding! As soon as they showed your story on tue news I started planning it! Oh, it will be beautiful! I'm thinking lots and lots of roses and a big arch that Hale will stand under... And maybe we could even book Sleeping With Sirens to play at the reception! They could play All of My Heart!" she gushed.

"No." Rain muttered. "Not that song... Any other song, but not that one."

"Oh, right, I'm sorry! Anyway I have tons of plans! I'll have to go over them with you! Come on, now, don't be shy! It's going to be amazing!" Her voice disappeared as she tugged The twins into the the living room area.

"I like her." Connor said while smiling.

"She seems like she means well." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "You know when you told me I was the beacon of hope in your life." I murmured in his ear he shivered as my breath tickled his ear.

"Yes." He said weakly.

"I thought you had said bacon for a while..." I laughed as he spun around and gave me the weirdest look.

"Bacon?" He asked, disbelief coloring his voice.

"Mm-hm." I hummed. "I just though I should tell you... Because you were trying to be all deep and I was like 'wait bacon? What dies he mean by that' but I figured out what you were saying."

"Strangly enough I'm okay with you being the bacon in my life.." He paused. "Bacon is delicious especially your bacon." He smiled at me again and leaned up on his toes and pressed a shy kiss on my lips.

"I love you." He sighed. Then his eyes got huge. "Oh no! It's too soon I'm sorry!"

"Don't apologize for something that's mutual." I said and he looked stunned for a minute. "I love you too." I smoked to myself because I knew it was the truth the moment I said it. When I was around him I was always happy. And when he spoke my name butterflies would erupt in my stomach, and when he touched me I felt alive. I don't think I could go on if I lost him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to update.. I know it's really late, but just be happy I updated! This is on my iPod! My room was redone and my computer still is t hooked up so I had to tho half if this on my iPod!

Anway thanks for commenting:

his.delirium ~ Connors mynew baby be ause Raine grew up :( and he needs to have some sort of tragic past! All of my characters must... Even Zeke does, but you guys just don't know it yet! And dramatic falls to the ground are the best! Is there any other kind of fall? :P
A happy dance and a creeper wink?! I feel so special! But I'm really sorry I didn't keep up my frequent updates.. I have no computer at the moment :(
Being the bacon of someone's life is a lot of fun... I know it from expeirence... And look Zeke heard the same thing! I thoughtthat was so funny I put it in!
I think I might crash Jubba if I have a joint wedding, it would just be too cute to handle!
Gonzo = me jumping into my story and slapping some sense into my characters! So of course you love him!
I'm sure Connor and Zeke enjoyed your virtual hug!
thanks so much! I aim to make character that make you want to hug them! I want then to be so cute you find yourself going 'Awe!' it's my goal I writing...
Thanks for the hug (:P) and for encouraging me to write more, in sure you know that comments are very good motivators for updating

musikalrayn ~ as u said before Raine has girwn up and conno is my new baby! And yeah Gonzo is awesome, he's the best pizza chef/ matchmaker out there! The wedding will come eventually, I promse, I just have to draw it out because they are only 16!

Princess Mononoke ~ I love Connor! Gonzo is amazing! And I need him in my life too.. There's this boy who I've had class with all year (u til now) and he's sort if quiet and just when I get him to start telling me about his life, and we pretty much flirt to no end... The trimester ends and I hardly see him anymore :/ I wanted him to ask me to prom too :/ (oh and FIR is truly > ETF I love falling in reverse... A lot)

imperfektion ~ haha I love gonzo! And like I've said before, being the bacon of someone's life is awesome!
P. S. I'll go get the mop

Thanks to all my lovely commenters and duke t subscribers! I love you all! :D

Hey what do y'all think if Honey? She's kind if based off of one of his.delirim's comments!
Oh! And just remember the Page Claim goes out to whoever comments 41st!

Bye

P.S.S I'm seeing the hunger games in sunday!!! Yay!!!!