Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 18 - The First Date of Many

Dear Mrs. Love,

My girlfriend’s birthday is coming up, and I have no idea what to get her. What do I get her?
Gifting

PS I’m Charlie and my girlfriend is Meg


Dear gifting,

Well see that is a hard thing. Here is the general rule, get he something that shows you know her. You know her likes, dislikes, and other things of that nature. Show you know her and care. That’s all you can do. Showing you know her is what is most important. Good Luck! I’m sure you’ll get her something great!

Mrs. Love♥


The two left Choclat Chaud and to say they were both nervous would be an understatement. They were both very nervous. They were best friends taking the plunge into more than friends, they wanted everything to be perfect.

“I was thinking of a classic, dinner and a movie.”

“Sounds great, but please a movie at my place instead? I like to be on my couch and watch movies.”

“Perfect. Why don’t we grab some food and a movie and head over to your place?”

“Perfect!”

Zach let her choose the movie, and she choose a chick flick to his dismay, but tonight he was going to be a sport. She chose the movie Arther.

The two started out eating while watching the movie and eating buffalo wild wings while they enjoyed each other’s company and the movie. When the finished they paused the movie and came back to sit once again on the couch next to each other. They started the movie and Zach pulled her towards him so she was leaning on him. She tensed up as he pulled her towards him. He knew that was going to be her biggest problem in their relationship, but he was willing to help her overcome it.

He whispered in her ear, “Trust me. I would never hurt you, only comfort you.”

She nodded her head and relaxed into his embrace and soon loved the feeling of being in his arms. She felt safe and protected. They way they always describe into in the arms of your true love in all the corny romance novels she reads. In that moment she knew they would be together forever. She knew that what they had is true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors I was writing this while texting my friend and watching my brothers play video games :P

Alright so you all know I have decided to only comment back to people who give me actual comments. Also please don't ask me to read your stories guys. I am SUPER picky on what I read and I dislike people asking me to read their story... I mean I want you all to read my stories, but I never asked you to because I dislike when people do that... I may have mentioned my stories to you, but never asked if I'm not mistaken, unless I wanted your feedback because I know I asked one girl to read this to know if she liked it...

About me posting
I'm sorry it took so long for me to post... I've been crazy busy and lazy. I am going on vacation with my family, and I will not have acess to the internet while I'm on vacation. I'm leaving tomorrow so I will not be posting until next year :O but I'm hoping... HOPINg to write while I'm away

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! and if you celebrate Christmas Merry Christmas Eve!