Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 26- Should she let her back into her life?

“Um… hi…”

“Hey Music can you go get me some whipped cream from the back?”

“You just want me to go in back so I don’t have to deal with Emerald, I’m not an idiot Chach.”

“Please my Muse.”

“Captain” she says in a warning tone before he kisses her and whispers to her, “Please my Muse, please.”

Then in a huff she heads in the back annoyed at what is being done, but knowing she couldn’t resist Zach when he was acting the way he was.

“What would you like?” Chach says curtly.

“I want to talk to Music to be honest…”

“Well I’m afraid that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. What would you like?”

“A iced coffee please.”
“That’s $3.”

She pays and waits to pick up her drinking thinking sadly how she should be the one protecting Music from people who hurt her, not the other way around. She needed to find a way to talk to her without Zach or ChaChi, but they were constantly with her.

“Spit in her drink.” ChaChi whispers to Zach.

“No way. Muse will kill me if I do.”

“But she deserves it.”

“I don’t care, I’m not taking the risk of Muse getting mad.”

“She won’t find out!”

“It’s Muse we are talking about, she will always find out.”

“Whatever.”

“Emerald, your coffee is done.”

“Oh… um… thanks… why you are being nice to me?” Emerald asks only having overheard ChaChi suggest to spit in her drink only to be denied by Zach.

“Because maybe you weren’t a good friend of Muse, and maybe you don’t deserve me being nice to you, but it is what she would want from me, and I love that girl, so whatever she wants.”

Emerald slowly and sadly nods her head before thanking him and walking out before he could ask what she was thanking him for. Something about the way Emerald acted when she was in Chocolat Chaud made Zach realize, she was truly regretful, and honest to goodness wanted her friend back. Knowing Music the way he did, he knew she would accept her apology because it is who she is, but the question that worried him, was should she?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm seeing, meeting, and hanging out in Allstar Weekend's tour bus Sunday! I'm VERY excited!

I'm seeing Allstar Weekend DURING the Allstar Weekend (Allstar Weekend is also a basketball thing that is this weekend if you diddn't know)

Comments keep me writing... (writers block is appearing :/)

Commenter of the week (there are two)=
allstarweek4eva because she is a new reader and is awesome! :D
KatelynAllStar because we have been having a LONG convo on each other's profiles and she is AWESOME! :D