Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 28- Hurt her, and You'll regret it

Music was laying her head on Zach’s chest while they were watching the movie One Day when Music finally decided to tell Zach.

“Zach, Emerald is my friend again.”

At that Zach paused the tv and pulled her up so she was looking at him. “Music, I don’t think that is a good idea.”

“Zach I need a friend, who is a girl. Who am I supposed to go shopping with.”

“I’ll go shopping with you.”

“I’d never subject you to that. Who am I going to talk about you to?”

“ChaChi”

“Zach I need more than just you and ChaChi as friends. If you care, you’d understand and let me just give her another chance. It’s not like that everything will be going back to the way it was before, we are just rebuilding our friendship from scratch.”

“Music, I’m not alright with that.”

“Well Zach that isn’t you call. It’s mine. You’re my boyfriend, not my keeper.” Then she begins to storm out when Zach feels his heart breaking. He runs after her and catches her at his door. He grabs her arm and turns her around.

“Music, please don’t leave. Seeing you walk out on me, literally breaks my heart in two. I’m sorry Music. I’m honestly worried for you, and I’m afraid for myself. I’m afraid I’ll lose you. If anyone can make me lose you, it’s her. I love you Muse, don’t walks out on me. I love you too much for that. Please baby, don’t leave. I love you too much.”

He begins to pull her into his arms knowing very well that she will pull away if she doesn’t forgive him.

“She is meeting us in an hour at Chocolat Chuad.”

Zach simply nods his head in response knowing he doesn’t want to upset her again by saying anything.

In an hour Zach begrudgingly walks into Chocolat Chaud. To say Zach was being a bad sport, would be an understatement. Emerald isn’t an idiot she knows he dislikes her, and when Music goes to the bathroom he makes that quite clean.

“Hurt her, and you will regret it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
eh... I don't like this chapter... let me know what you think though...

Commenter of the week: andgee22