Status: Every chapter will take some time to update. I'm having trouble coming up with letters that are always in the beginning... if you get an idea PM me and maybe I'll use it... Maybe...

Mrs. Love

Chapter 33- The End

Simply put, Music got through to them. All the couples except 3 that broke up before were not together again and as strong, if not stronger than before.

Now unfortunately for all this is just about where the story ends. See it isn’t that there is no more trouble that will occur in Music’s and Zach’s life, it’s just that I can’t tell you what will happen. The reason: you’ve hit their present. Right now the pair are laying out under the stars holding each other because Zach knows that it is what Music loves to do- look at stars.

Now a lot of you may be wondering who am I the narrator? Who would spend so much time to get all the details for this story? Well unfortunately for you I won’t tell you that, though I will give you two clues. I’m in this story and I don’t go to school with Music or Zach. Now that should tell you exactly who I am, if you paid close enough attention, but I don’t care that you know who I am because this isn’t my story. It never was. It was always Zach’s and Music’s story of love and I guess you could say adventure, or drama actually is a better word.

I can’t tell you what the future holds for the two, but I can tell you what those have is once in a life time, true love. It is something no one should pass up, and it’s one of the hardest things to find. So what will happen I’m not sure, but don’t they say True Love Conquers All or something like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta DA! reposted and all! :D

Alright thank you EVERYONE for reading, commenting, subbing, or doing more than one of those things, it means A LOT!

Now I'm still writing and I would LOVE if you checked out the next two stories I will be working on

Allstar Weekend Fanfiction- [url=] Love That Never Left [/url]
Original Fiction - [url=] Nine in the Afternoon[/url]

if you liked this story you should love the other two they are going to be better, the fanfiction is a rewrite of my very first story, but SO MANY things are changed that even if you've read my first one (that was never posted here) you should still read it because I've added about 4 more plotlines to it- they will both be updated randomly because its easier for me, but the chapters will be longer and after my AP test posting should be pretty frequent (taking the AP May 7)

Thank you ALL! (fyi commenter of the week stopped because the same people were commenting and the same people had the best comments)