Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

There Is No Such Thing As Monsters

Frank's POV

Of course it couldn't be him, how could have he done it? I was stupid to ask. But for some reason i just did.

"O-Of course i didn't.." said Gerard, he stuttered, but i didn't notice. I nodded. "It was stupid of me to ask," i apologized. "It's fine, you're just surprised i guess." he answered. I nodded again and looked around. "Hey um Gerard, d-do you mind if we talk somewhere else? this room is kind of small.."i said, shrugging. As i mentioned before, i'm claustrophobic. And being at the same small room with someone i like isn't exactly easy.

"Why? You're claustrophobic?" questioned Gerard. I nodded weakly, i was now breathing heavily. "Alright, go out and i'll come out 10 minutes later and no one will suspect anything." he said. I smiled a bit, "Thanks." I rushed out of the bathroom and into the hallway and took a deep breath. I looked around to see tons of sad, shocked faces.

Nobody knew what happened, one minute Josh calls Gerard a 'Freak' and the other Gerard clenches his fist and Josh is burning ashes. I was still suspicious.. How could've it happened? It's not physically nor scientifically possible that a human is ashes in less that 3 seconds..

Unless he was already dead..?

I shook my head. I'm over-thinking again. But still, my mind was urging me to make a research on the internet. I finally decided to go to my locker and pull out my laptop and do a research outside.

*

I was on the Google homepage on my internet browser. I had no clue what to type. I finally typed in Ancient Burning Curse. I was surprised to find a lot of results come up. I clicked on one of the links and started reading.

'Whatever the monster casts an eye on, dies a horrible death...'

My eyes widened. Gerard is always wearing sunglasses..I scrolled further down.

'If enraged enough, can destroy enemy without looking at..'

I closed my laptop screen quickly. It couldn't be, right? It's just myth, there is no such thing as monsters.