Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

10

After I incinerated Josh and I saw that Frank had his back turned, I ran for it.

I wasn't ashamed of what I did. Josh fucking deserved it. All the bullies deserved death.

No, I wasn't trying to 'protect' Frank. I knew damn well that he could take care of himself. I just had to be alone at that point. I had to think shit through. No one would ever suspect me, though. Everyone thought that I just kept to myself so much that I didn't matter to anyone. It was true.

I slipped into the bathroom and went to the last stall, closing myself in and breathing a sigh of relief.

People would probably be wondering for years what in the fuck had happened to Josh.

I smirked. I would be the only one to know.

Sitting down on the floor, I heard the commotion in the hallways.

People screaming, crying, calling for ambulences. It was the same commotion as all the other deaths that I had caused.

I heard someone enter the bathroom and walk up to the stall, knocking softly.

I kept quiet.

"Gerard?" Frank's voice whispered.

My eyes widened as I stood up, quickly unlocked the stall door, opened it, and pulled Frank inside.

He gasped, surprised.

"Did anyone follow you?" I asked gruffly.

"No." He answered. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged, letting go of his shirt and closing the stall door back.

"It'll seem suspicous if people would've saw me and you go into the bathroom together." I answered.

Frank laughed. It was a sweet and pleasent sound.

"Why did you go away, though?" He asked.

"I think that freaked me out a little." I answered, leaning against the wall.

Frank nodded. "Understandable."

I smiled a little.

"I can hear the ambulence." He said, leaning on the stall door across from me.

I nodded.

"Did you do it?" Frank suddenly asked.

Shit, he suspected me.