Sequel: Lost in Paradise

Can I See You Now?

Some Mother I Have..

Mom finally arrived after about five minutes.

"What exactly happened?" She asked, putting the car in drive and putting the pedal to the medal.

"A boy, Josh, was teasing me." I muttered, looking out the window at the boring scenery fly by.

"And?"

"And I fucking killed him, okay?!" I yelled, exploding. "Is that what you want to fucking hear, mom? Huh? I am so fucking sick and tired of this fucking curse! I'm treated like shit everyday because of it. You don't even look at me! I'm just sick of it. Obviously you don't even care. You hate me. Everyone hates me. I'm sick of it, mom." By this time warm tears were rolling down my cheeks.

I couldn't stop them, though. There was too much pressure. Too much emotion.

My feelings for Frank, everyone I killed, my mom not even caring, me being an abomination. It was too much.

"I'll just fucking kill myself or something! I mean, I'll fucking deserve it, right? Your abomination son, killing himself. Is that what you fucking want, mom?" I screamed.

I heard sobbing and looked over at mom. Tears were pouring down her cheeks as well.

Fuck. I thought. I seriously just fucked up....

Mom was scared, that's it. I wasn't normal. She couldn't handle everything either, and here I was, adding onto her stress...

"Gerard, you don't need to kill yourself. I love you. You're my son-"

"So you have to love me just because I'm your son?" I growled, my anger returning.

"No, Gerard, that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, I love you. You're my son but that's not why I want you alive, I want you to stay with me. You're the only one I've got, Gerard. You're the only son I'd ask for. Yes, you're different, but that doesn't matter to me because of how much I love you. Do you understand?"

I bit my bottom lip softly, then said, "yes. Yeah, I understand."

"Good." Mom sighed. "Now, do you want to lay low for awhile?"

"No. No one suspected me. Disappearing would only draw attention to myself." I answered.

"Okay, hun." She said and pulled into the driveway. "You can go back to school tomorrow, then. Okay?"

I nodded and got out of the car, running inside and signing in to IM. I had to talk to Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, some of you must really like this story. A lot of comments begging us to update. Well, here it is. An update!