Status: Co-written!

If I Could Grow Wings.

3

I sat down in front of my computer, and turned it on. Waiting for the old junk of a computer to load, I quickly went to the bathroom to take a piss.

“Frank, dinner will be here soon!” my mum screamed up to me.

“Okay!” I walked back to my room, to see the log-in screen was up on the computer, and quickly typed in the password.

I hurriedly opened the Internet Explorer and typed in the tumblr.com. Seeing that my dashboard was already up, having previously forgotten to sign out last time (Ha! Like I ever actually log out.), I scrolled down the page, passing all the posts that didn’t catch my interest. I then went back to the top and saw that I had one message.

Clicking on it, I saw that gerardunderpressure had messaged me, and read his message. Hi Frank lol. :3 I'm Gerard, obviously. You're welcome. I'm quite awkward as well skfdbsjdfk. It's okay hahaha. C:

Cute.

“Frank! Dinner is done! Get down here now!” I sighed annoyed, and hit the ‘shut down’ button on the bottom left of my laptop. I closed it, stood up, walked out my room, and down the stairs.

“Frank!”

“I’m right here Mum.” I spoke quietly, as I stood next to the dining table.

“Alright, set the table, whilst I bring the pizza in.”

I set two plates down, with a napkin each, and got two cups, and poured water into each cup.

“Alright, mum, I’m done the table.”

We both quietly ate dinner, and I went back to my room, after helping her clean up. I turned my computer on, and then got my pajama’s out for tonight, which consisted of pajama pants and a loose black plain tee shirt.

I logged on to my computer, and went on tumblr again, went straight to my messages, and typed a reply to Gerard.

No shit lol. Quite? Damn boy, you fancyyy. God I'm awkward. I already said that. That makes it even more awkward, I think. Woops? Gah. What's up?

I closed the internet and hit the ‘shut down’ button one more time. I changed into my pajamas and pulled the duvet, and lay down, turned the light off, and closed my eyes, and fell into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I wasn't so sure on how to start or even write this chapter, but with the help from the lovely Daniella. I got the chapter done. :3

Hope you like the layout, I made it. :3

Enjoy :3

xoxo
"Skully"