Status: Typing :)

Pretty Red Pumpkin Skittles.

Chapter One.

Mikey’s P.O.V.
’Why am I doing this…’ I think to myself. My brother Gerard stared over my shoulder as I started putting my details into this dating website. I put my email address and a password in.
“What should my username be?” I ask, turning to my brother.
“Um… Biggus dickus.” Gerard laughed and winked at me.
“No.” I stared at him with a straight face.
“Fine… um…” Gerard looked around my bedroom, thinking to himself. “How about… Red Skittle.”
“What…” I stare at him.
“You have Skittles all over your bed… all red for some reason.” He raised an eyebrow.
“Fine” I sighed and put that as my username and continued filling out my details.

-An hour later-
I had finished filling in my details into that website. Gerard forced me to take the laptop into the front room with us and leave the website open. So I did as I was told. We ordered a pizza and sat watching some teen soap. I finished the slice of pizza that was in my hands as a message popped up on my computer screen.

‘Pretty Pumpkin’ wants to talk to you.
Yes or No?


I lift the laptop onto my legs and turn the laptop away from Gerard. I chew my lip slightly before pressing the yes button.

Pretty Pumpkin; I love your username. How’d you come up with it?
Red Skittle; My brother helped me with it. I only had red skittles all over my bed.
Pretty Pumpkin; That’s awesome, I love skittles!
Red Skittle; So do I. How’d you come up with your Username?
Pretty Pumpkin; My mum calls me it.
Pretty Pumpkin; Shit! How embarrassing. I should have said something more awesome… I’m not a mummy’s boy I swear!!!


I giggled and reach for a slice of pizza before replying.

Red Skittle; That’s ok. Don’t worry about it. It’s kinder cute :)
Pretty Pumpkin; You think it’s cute? Aw, thanks. So, Red Skittle, What are you doing right now?
Red Skittle; Just eating a slice of pizza, talking to you and half watching some teen soap with my older brother. What about you?
Pretty Pumpkin; Just listening to 30 Seconds to Mars. What’s on your pizza? Might have to order one soon :p
Red Skittle; Oh, awesome band! It’s just a normal Cheese. Well my half is. My brother had to add meat to his side *roll eyes*
Pretty Pumpkin; Don’t you like meat? I’m a vegetarian.
Red Skittle; I’m a vegetarian too… well… mostly… I eat meat only once a year at Christmas, but then my mum’s Christmas dinner is to die for!!
Pretty Pumpkin; Ah right, I’ll have to believe you… I personally don’t like meat at all :) But that’s my opinion. What’s your favourite band?
Red Skittle; Blink 1-8-2. What about you?
Pretty Pumpkin; 30stm! Seen them live so many times! :D I love their song’s so much, their music like just drives though me and makes me so happy and I mean come on… Jared is HOT. I could jerk off to that face all night ;D unless you want to change that for me? I saw your picture… I must admit, I wouldn’t kick you out of my bed ;)


I giggle and finish the slice in my hand.
“What’s so funny?” Gerard looked at up me.
“Nothing…” I look at him slightly.

Pretty Pumpkin; Hey, I hope I didn’t scare you with that comment…
Pretty Pumpkin; I want to go for a smoke… will you still be here when I get back? My mum won’t let me smoke inside *shakes fist at woman* :)
Red Skittle; Sure :) I’ll still be here…


“What’s his name?” Gerard smirked looking over the top of the screen.
“Pretty Pumpkin… his profile doesn’t say his actual name…” I look up at my brother.
“Well what is he like?” Gerard carried on smirking.
“Nice so far… He loves 30 Seconds to Mars, he loves skittles, he’s a vegetarian and he smokes… oh and he lives with his mum…” I bite my lip.
“He sounds cool enough, except the living with his mum bit… what’s he look like?” Gerard smiled.
I click onto his profile again and smile at the picture. “He has black shaggy hair, a lip ring and a nose ring and I think that’s a tattoo on his neck…” I smile and turn the laptop around for Gerard to see.
“He is sexy… who cares that he lives with his mum… take him!” Gerard smirked.
I roll my eyes, putting the laptop back on my legs.

Pretty Pumpkin; While I was out having a smoke, I realised, all I know about you is that; You like red Skittles, are a vegetarian except for Xmas, you like Blink 1-8-2 and you have a brother… oh and you wear sexy glasses ;)… Tell me something else about yourself… like what is your name? I was out smoking and thinking about how cute this Red Skittle is… and do you realise how silly that sounds? Ha.
Red Skittle; What do you want to know? And I won’t tell until you do. :) You look pretty cute yourself btw. Me and my brother just checked your page out :)
Pretty Pumpkin; My name is Frank. Thanks :) glad you think I’m cute too. Um, what’s your favourite colour? Is it red?
Red Skittle; My name is Mikey. My favourite colour is actually red. :) It’s why I only eat red Skittles :p
Pretty Pumpkin; I love your name. And my favourite colour is green. Um, I’m sorry to cut this short, but my mum wants me to go to the shop for her… Will you be on tonight?
Red Skittle; I should be if my brother gets his way.
Pretty Pumpkin; I’ll be back around 9:30pm. Talk then Mikey.
Red Skittle; Talk soon Frank.
‘Pretty Pumpkin’ has signed off.


I sigh and place my laptop back on the coffee table.
“Where’s Pretty Pumpkin gone?” Gerard looked at me, cigarette between his lips.
“Shop for his mum…” I reply, leaning over and grabbing his cigarette box and got one out. I light it and take a deep drag. “Frank seems really nice…” I smile, looking down.
“Frank, huh? A cute name, for a cute face” Gerard smirked and took a drag.
“Yeah…” I smile and look at my watch; it displayed the time to be 8:49pm. “Shouldn’t you be getting home to your wife?”
“Uh, I suppose I should…” Gerard groaned and stood up. “You will call me and tell me how you two get on ok?” He grinned at me.
“I will, don’t worry.” I smile and take a drag. “See you later Gee…”
“Bye Mikes…” Gerard said as he walked out the front door.
I take a drag and turn the TV over to a music channel as “From Yesterday” by 30 Seconds to Mars just started playing. I smile and think of Frank a little. Fuck… I’m thinking about him already…
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Frikey Fic.
Feedback is needed. :)
Hope you enjoy it.