Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Informing the BFFL's

I had gone back down to Hervey Bay just after Christmas, the first thing I did when I got home was get in my car and drive over to Elena and Addison’s place. I had made everyone promise not to tell them about the engagement.

I parked my car and ran down the footpath to their door, banging on their front door loudly, Elena answered with an annoyed look barely visible beneath her mop of blue hair that matches her eyes, her septum piercing is a little crooked and she’s wearing an old baggy tshirt and a pair of boxers. The look is quickly wiped off of her face when she registers that it is me making such a racket.

“Lena, I’m engaged!” I squeal and thrust my ring in her face.

“Oh my fucking god! Is this a joke Lyn?” Elena asks taking my hand and inspecting the ring.

“Nope, he asked me to marry him, we’re getting married in February, you’re my maid of honour,” I tell her in a rush of words.

“This is fantastic, come inside you secretive bitch and tell me everything,” Elena lets me inside and shuts the door again.

Addison comes out of her room to inspect what the huge racket is and spots the ring, a bright smile covering her face, her petite form almost bouncing down the hall as she runs to us and pulls me into a huge hug. Her bright blue eyes light up when I show her the ring.

“I love it! It’s gorgeous! It’s amazing, I’m in love with this ring,” Addison looks up at me, at only 5’2” she’s slightly shorter than Elena’s 5’5” and my 5’9”.

We sit on the couch together and I tell them everything that had happened whilst I was in Port Douglas, including the encounter with Grace, my injuries not yet healed. They listen carefully, reacting in different places and then once I’ve brought them up to date they look at my ring again.

I spend the day with them, just chilling and catching up and planning and then they come home with me for dinner.

We arrive at my place and I frown when I see the dark figure sitting on my front porch. I walk up to him and stand in front of him, my arms crossed in front of me. He looks up at me, his chocolate eyes locking with my amber ones. My lips purse into a thin line as I frown at him. He stands and takes me by complete surprise as he pulls me into a hug.

“I missed you baby, please, I’m so sorry, take me back? Be mine again?” Lukas whispers into my hair.

“No Lukas, I’m engaged to Jack. I’m not taking you back,” I tell him firmly as I pull out of the embrace.

“But Jackie, I love you,” Lukas whispers as a tear slides down his porcelain perfect cheek.

“No Lukas, if you loved me you would have been there for me when I needed it instead of leaving me and then coming back only when you knew I was okay again,” I tell him.

“Jackie, I’m sorry for all of that, let’s just forget about it okay? I love you, that’s all that matters,” Lukas tries to pull me into another hug.

“God dammit Lukas, I said no! I refuse to forget that you dumped me just after my BEST FRIEND DIED! You left me whilst I was in a million pieces and now you think I’ll come back to you cause you suddenly decide I’m good enough for you? Well too bad because I’m engaged, I’m in love with Jack, I always have been, I’m sorry but I’m not coming back to you,” I tell him and walk into my house, Elena following closely behind and Addison shutting the door firmly, leaving Lukas standing on my porch staring at the wooden front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is, I know I said I wouldn't update again until after my exam tomorrow but I decided what the heck.

Introduced three new characters this chapter, Elena, Addie and Lukas. Photos are up on the character thingy-ma-bobby. :D

Love my subscribers and my wonderful commenter Hstheatreislife. Who made up the character Addison. Addie belongs to Hstheatreislife, everyone can thank her :)

Love you guys and I'll update again tomorrow :)