Status: Fin.

My Life as a Navy Wife

Our Wedding Night

[c]*Warning: Sexual Content, this is pretty much just a sex scene, if you don't like that, don't read this chapter and skip to the next*[/c]

He carried me into the hotel room and laid me down on the bed, my wedding dress seeming to just fall into place around me. We kiss and then he starts to rub his hand up and down my side. I sit up and smile at him. Pressing a finger to his lips and using it to push him away a little bit. I stand up and turn my back to him, taking the hint he comes up behind me and loosens the ribbon holding the corset top of my wedding dress together. Once the ribbon is loosened the dress falls to the floor, leaving me in only my heels, stockings and white panties. Jack’s eyes light up at this sight and he kisses me deeply. We barely make it to the bed and he sits up, looking down at me, a mix of love and lust clouding his beautiful green eyes. He manoeuvres himself so that he is lying comfortably between my legs and looks down at me again, on all fours above me, a growl escapes from his mouth and it sends shivers through my body turning every nerve and fibre in my being on.

Lustily I grab him, placing my hand behind his neck and roughly pulling him to my lips, I wrap my legs around him and grind my body up against his, the growl escapes his lips again and he bites my neck causing me to moan and push my body closer to his urging him to do it again. He bites and licks my neck, knowing full well that it does the same to me as it would if he was licking and sucking on my nipples or clit. I moan louder and feel the cool air caressing the wet patch on my panties. He sees the need in my eyes and unclips the little fasteners that are connecting my stockings to my panties and gently pulls my panties down over my still stocking clad legs and my feet which still have my heels on them.

Jack pulls his pants off and tosses them quickly to the floor followed by every other article of clothing that he was wearing except his shirt which remains on but unbuttoned to reveal his chest. I lick down his chest before he pulls me back up to his mouth, so I bite his lip and pull it with me a little, letting it slip from between my teeth, he lets out that growl again, setting me off and I run my fingers through his hair, wrapping my stockinged legs around him and pulling him close. He positions himself at my entrance and slips though. It’s an extremely tight fit for his 15 inch penis but with the abundance of juices that are dripping out around him, we manage to make it work. Soon he’s pounding in and out of me, so hard and fast that we’re making the headboard of the hotel’s honeymoon suite queen bed bang against the wall with every thrust. I moan, begging him to go faster, his hand reaches down and rubs my clit as he pounds into me, releasing a new sensation running through my body. I wrap my legs tighter around his waist and start to bite his neck like he had done to me, knowing he received the same effect as I did.

The growl escapes his throat again before a moan rips from mine as my orgasm threatens to tear apart my body, my walls tighten around his cock and I lose myself in the sensations. His lips attach to mine and we kiss as he continues to thrust into me, bringing me to a second and third orgasm before he reaches his own peak just after I start to rip though my fourth orgasm for the night. Spent we slowly soften the thrusts and grinding of our bodies until we come to a complete stop and Jack rolls us over so that he is lying underneath me, his cock still buried deep inside my warmth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...new chapter