Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

A lot of Ass Kissing

Jamie rushed through Traffic to get to Jimmy’s new condo. She had tired to figure out what to do since he had left and it had been almost two months. All she did since he had left was busy herself with work so should wouldn’t have to think about it. But working made everything else worse and she realized that her family was more important then anything then her stupid law firm. That was why she was driving through five o’clock traffic after she had dropped everything she had been doing at her office. Leaving everybody in the firm confused as she ran out without saying a word.

She sped into his driveway and parked her car unevenly and rushed up to his door and started banging on it as hard as she could, until Jimmy opened the door in complete confusion. “Ja-” He began to say but he was cut off by Jamie’s lips crashing down onto his. He was shocked at first but then went along with it. She pulled away and Jimmy was getting ready to say something but she cut him off.

“Shut up and let me talk. Okay?” She ran her hands through her hair and tried to figure out what she was going to say. “You were right.” Jamie sighed “I was so selfish. I took you for granted and I neglected you our daughter. I put my business before work and I’m so sorry for not telling you about getting my tubes tide you’re right I should have discussed it with you. I’m really sorry cause I knew you wanted more kids and I’ll do anything, just please come back home Jimmy!” Jamie pleaded. Jimmy just stared and tried to find words to say.

Jimmy moved closer and wrapped her in his arms. “Its not just your fault Jamie. I should have told you exactly how I felt without yelling at you and getting in your face about it. I constantly put pressure on you about having more kids. I should have asked you how you truly felt about it from the start. I don’t care how many kids we have Jamie, Jessica is all I need. As long as I’m with you I’m fine. And I’m sorry for getting a DNA test on her. I should have never have second guessed that she was mine. It shouldn’t have even been a second thought. I should have known you would never cheat on me, just like I would never cheat on you.” He kissed her forehead “Jamie I love you so fucking much! There is no doubt in my mind about that. Of course I’ll come back.”

“Oh thank you Jimmy!” She said kissing him. And just like that their family relationship was back on track just like it should have been.

-----

Brian has nervous as hell when he walked up to his front door. He hadn’t been to his house since Brittany had kicked him out three months before. He didn’t know what was going to happen or why he was even there. Angelica had told him that Brittany wanted to speak with him even though she was still mad as hell. He but he saw it as a chance to make things right or at least try to. He hadn’t seen his kids or Brittany in three months and he missed them terribly.

His hand trembled as he knocked on the door and within moments it opened to reveal Brittany. Brian swallowed deeply not really sure what to say. She looked completely gorgeous from the last time he had saw her and it hurt him to know that she might not be his anymore.

“Come in.” She stated blankly and Brian sighed and walked into the house and stood in the hallway. He hadn’t been in the house in so long and even though everything was the same he still felt like he was in a foreign place.

“Where are the kids?” He asked

“They’re with Jamie, Jimmy and Jessica.” Brittany stated and Brian nodded disappointed that they weren’t there. “Don’t worry you’ll see them soon enough.” That cased Brian to sigh with relief. Brian followed her into the living room and stood in the doorway as she sat down on the sofa. “Well don’t just stand there looking stupid sit down.” Brian walked over and sat on the opposite side of the room on the love seat. “Sit over here dumbass.” She said annoyed. Brian moved and sat next to her completely nervous.

“You’re probably wondering why I asked you over here…” She started to say but Brian cut her off.

“Wait before you say anything let me just speak and then you can tell me how much you hate me and how you want me out of your life.” Brian sighed deeply but started talking. “I was an idiot… I am an idiot. I took you for granted and I never fully appreciated you. You are a amazing woman, who can stand up to anything. I only slept with her that one time. I had never done anything like that before and I don’t know what came over me. We were having another argument and I was just so mad that I just walked out, I don’t know why I turned to her. And I know it still isn’t an excuse for what I did. But Stephanie isn’t pregnant, she only wanted to make you mad, and try to get back with me. And I completely understand if you hate me. Just tell me and I’ll get out of your life for good. I’ll disappear, just let me see the kids that’s all I ask, and I’ll leave you alone completely.” Brian had finished.

“Are you done?”

Brian furrowed his eyebrows. “Yes.”

“Good, as I was going to say, you’re probably wondering why I asked you over here. I have been doing some serious thinking, and I’m not going to let this one stupid mistake fuck up everything we have built together. We’ve been together for pretty much forever and I don’t plan on letting you go anytime soon. I love you Brian even though you are the dumbest guy I’ve ever met. But you’re going to have to prove to me that I should take you back.”

“I’ll do anything Brittany, I mean it.”

Brittany nodded. “Good, in that cause I’m going on vacation, with they girls for two weeks.”

“Alright.”

“To where ever I want.”

“Okay.”

“And you’re paying for it all.” She stated and Brian didn’t hesitate.

“Of coarse I’ll pay for everything Baby. You’re priceless to me.”

“Don’t think this is getting you off the hook, you are going to have to do a lot of ass kissing to fully gain my trust again.”

“I know, I know, and I’ll defiantly do it what ever it takes Brittany, I swear I’ll do it.”

“Good. I’m glad we see things my way.” She smirked. “Now the kids won’t be coming back for another five hours and I’m guessing you’re moving back in, but in the mean time I haven’t been with you in pretty much three months so…” She trailed off biting her lip and Brian just gave a devilish smirk.

He got up and hovered over her. “I know exactly where this is going.” He said bending over and kissing her. Right before he picked her up and rushed up to the stairs do get down and do what they’d been dying to do for three months, but happy that things were back on track.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it
Tell me what you think I know it took forever.
Probably two more of these left and then its finished