Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

What The Hell?

Everybody stood out on the porch and watched as Jason got out of the back seat and some other chick came out as well.

"Well there's Jason." Jimmy said

"Yeah, but that's not Nayja." Brian whispered back. The girls were just standing shocked.

"Who the fuck is that?" Brittany asked.

"I don't know" Jamie said.

"Whats up?" Jason called as he got the stuff out of the truck as the woman paid the driver.

"Um Jason who is this?" Matt asked

"Oh this is Trisha. Nayja invited her when she found out there were extra rooms."

"Jason where is Nayja?" Hailey asked.

"Oh we flew, I made her drive."

"WHAT?" They all pretty much yelled.

"Tell me he's joking." Hailey said

"What?"

"Jason do you here what you're saying right now?" Angelica asked.

"What is not my fault that there wasn't enough seats for her."

"Well you shouldn't have made her drive."

"You're right I should mad her fat ass walk."

"He can't be serious." Jamie said pissed off

"What? You all know she's fat as hell."

"Is he really saying this."

"I'm still on the fat as hell part." Brittany said cracking her knuckles like she was getting ready to pounce on him. "And you're one to talk, you're packing on pounds too."

"Trisha that is Brittany known as the bitchy one.

She rolled her eyes.

"Ha I'm also known as the ass kicking one."

"Look Nay invited her when she found out there were extra rooms, why does it matter anyway, Zack's gonna be here too and he's single."

"Jason did you even call to see if Nay was okay?" Hail asked

"Nope."

"Well aren't you going to?" Jamie asked

"Nope."

"I need to go inside before I kill him." Britt said. "I'm gonna go call Nay."

"I think we should just go inside too." Angelica suggested

"That's a good idea baby." Matt said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and guided her into the house and they started following after them. Brian went to pick up Trisha's bags but Brittany smacked them out of his hands.

"She can get them." She said and yanked Brian into the house.

-------------------------

The girls were sitting by the fire place and watching all the guys and Trina sitting around the table talking and drinking.

Jamie had just hung up her phone after leaving a voice mail on Nayja's phone. She wasn't picking up her phone.

"Still no answer?" Angelica asked

She sighed "Nope."

"This is ridiculous." They all nodded. "I don't get it."

"He comes in with her and not Nayja, I don't like this." Hailey said.

"Well before he go jumping to conclusions can we agree not to put to much judgment on her?" Angelica asked

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"No." Brittany stated bluntly.

"No?" Angelica asked

"I don't trust her. Its a good thing I brought my hot comb." They all stared at her wide eyed and quite scared of the devious look on her face.

"Britt" Angelica warned.

"What?" She asked innocently and Jamie and Hailey just laughed. "I'm gonna use it on my hair Angel." She said in a 'duh' tone. But they all knew it was a flat out lie.

"Just make sure I'm not near you or Trisha when you use it."

"Alright."

"I think we should get dinner started." Hailey suggested.

"Good idea." Angelica got up and started walking towards the guys. "Hey Trisha why don't you come and help us?" Angelica asked.

"Oh um I've never been one for cooking I think I'm gonna stay with the guys."

"Oh no you gonna bring ya ass in the kitchen." Britt shouted from the fireplace.

"Come on it will be fun." Hailey reassured her.

"Yeah fun." Britt said gritting her teeth and walking towards the kitchen. Trisha frowned but walked into the kitchen with the girls.

------------

The guys were watching Trisha leave and then they all sighed and turned to Jason.

"Oh thank you man." Johnny said.

"For what?" Jason asked

"For ruining the whole damn vacation."

"Oh shut up."

"Dude seriously you know you're wrong." Jimmy said

"For what?"

"For making Nayja drive up here by herself."

He rolled his eyes "Okay she is fine she's a big girl... literally. She can take care of herself."

"And who is this woman you coming in here with." Matt asked.

"She's sexy ain't she." He said raising his eyebrow.

"Jason are you- are you hitting that?" Brian asked. Jason just shrugged.

"Ha Jason's always been the man."

"Now how are you praising him with your current situation?" Matt said to Brian. Brian's smile instantly faded and he looked down.

"Oh someone's got a situation what's going on?" Jason said interested.

"I might have gotten Stephanie pregnant."

"What?" Jimmy pretty much shouted.

"Dude out of all people your ex. I know Britt doesn't know cause your ass would be dead if she knew." Johnny chipped in.

"Ah shut up at least I'm getting some. You two haven't gotten any in months so ha!"

"Ya but I'm not in your situation." Johnny said in a 'in your face' tone.

"And you brought her on this trip? Dude if I don't get any on this trip I'm kicking your ass, I'm dead serious." Jimmy said.

"Damn man won't this be kid three if the baby's yours?"

"Yeah it will. But all are kids will have more to hang out with." After he that his face fell and everyone looked at Matt. "Dude I'm sorry." Matt tried to act like the conversation wasn't effecting him.

"What? Oh guys I'm fine don't worry about it."

The all looked towards the door and Jamie was walking up.

"Guys dinners ready."

"Thanks Babe." Jimmy said giving her a kiss, as all the guys got up went towards the dinning room.

But everyone besides Jason was wondering Where the hell was Nayja?
♠ ♠ ♠
Where's Nayja? If You really want to know I'll be in the next part and so will Zacky!

tell me what you like. Cause I would really love to know