Status: Complete. Link to re-write in final chapter

Vows

Late Night

It was almost midnight and everyone besides Trisha was sitting around the fire place just talking and waiting to hear from Nayja or Zack. Everyone besides Jason was worried. It was tense between the girls and him because all the girls had to refrain from kicking his ass with every remark he made about Nayja. Which was the only thing he seemed to be doing. The only reason he wasn't getting the shit kicked out of him was because everybody knew that Nayja would be upset and the last thing anybody besides Jason wanted to do was make her upset.

"Well she can cook thats for sure she cooks almost 24/7."

"Thats because you're to damn lazy to do anything, and you're always hungry" Hailey stated highly annoyed that Jason was still talking shit about his wife and one of her best friends. "Guys I'm gonna go get ready for bed." She said right before she got up and started walking back into the house. The girls watched her with weary eyes, not really believing if that was what she was going to do.

"I need a drink." Brittany stated aggravated before she got up and walked into the house. Jamie and Angelica watched her leave knowing she was going to check on Hailey.

"So..." Jason said trying to start up a conversation again.

"You are such an asshole." Jamie said. "I don't know how Nayja is able to put up with your shit. You are so lucky she's are friend because you would be dead by now if she wasn't." She got up and stormed out.

Angelica shook her head in disgust and followed after her.

"Damn dude you really have fucked up this vacation for everyone." Johnny said with annoyance.

"Oh shut up."

"Why you know its true."

The guys all continued to bitch out Jason until it was practically two in the morning.

In The Sullivan's Room

Jimmy lied down in the bed with Jamie snuggled up next to him. He just ran his hands through her hair as they just lied there trying to fall asleep.

"Jimmy I don't get this."

"Babe calm down."

"I mean he comes in with her and not his wife. I mean seriously what is that."

"Jamie seriously I don't know what he's thinking, but you know this would be a good time to start on expanding are family." He said kissing her neck. She shied away and look at with with a questioning look around on her face.

"Are you serious? One of my best friends is out in that snow storm and you want to have sex. Ah no I don't think so move over." She stated shoving him a little so she could lie in the bed better and through the covers over her head and snuggled up. Jimmy looked down at the bundle of covers she was under and gave out an aggravated sigh and slammed down onto the bed and punched his pillow right before he relaxed into the bed and tried to sleep.

In The Seward's Room

Hailey was walked back into their room from the connecting bathroom and rubbed her nose one last time before she climbed into the bed next to Johnny. He was finishing up his conversation on the phone.

"Yep... Aw I love you guys too... yeah hugs and kisses. Bye bye... yes we'll be back soon alright love ya, bye." He waited a few seconds before he hung up the phone. "It was the twins."

"I figured." She moved closer to him and lied down on his chest.

"Hey Hail?"

She looked up at him. "Yes Johnny?"

"Have you been feeling okay? I mean you lost some weight, you go to the bathroom a lot and don't come out for what seems like ages and you've been looking sick and paler. I'm getting worried babe."

Hailey bit her lip. "Johnny I'm fine really you don't have to worry about it, I think I just keep eating things that don't agree with my stomach. Its nothing to worry about."

He sighed and pulled her closer. "Alright if you say so, I believe you." He pecked her forehead and lied down in the pillows. She snuggled up closer to him and sighed feeling guilty for not telling him the truth. She wanted to get clean soon so he would never have to know what she was doing.

In The Sander's Room

Angelica and Matt were snuggled in between the sheets with their backs against the headboard. They were both just talking about the everything that happened.

"I don't know what we're going to do with him." Matt said shaking his head "I mean he's our friend he'll always be are friend I just wish I could hurt him for all the shit he's been talking about Nay. I mean thats his wife."

"I know Matt I'm sick of it too, but I'm on vacation so I'm not giving out advice. Just let it be things will work out."

"Yeah I hope so." He pulled her closer to him. "You know they guys and I were talking."

She raised her eyebrow "About what?"

"Well just about kids in general and I was thinking that maybe..."

"Matt" She warned "I know where you're going with this and don't start please."

"But Angel..." She cut him off.

"You know I love you right?"

"No I didn't know that."

"I do and I just want it to just be us for the time being okay?"

He sighed "Yeah its okay." He kissed her cheek before she cuddled up into his chest and nodded off

In The Haner's Room

Brian was lying with his face in the pillows, thinking about the chaos he had gotten himself into. He was thinking about how he could possibly have another kid on the way by his ex. He couldn't hide it from Brittany forever. But there was a chance that he wasn't the father. Stephanie was his ex and he knew that she was a whore and slept him a lot of people. He was shaken out of his thoughts when he felt weight on his back and arms start to message his back. He looked up behind him to see Brittany with a devilish grin on her face and in a sexy pair of lingerie. He knew where this was heading but was feeling to guilty to act on it.

"Ah not tonight Brittany."

She looked down at him as if he were insane "What is wrong with you? You have never turned me down before Brian."

"I- its nothing, I'm just tired you know what I mean."

She got off of him and sat down on the bed "Yeah I know you're lying."

"Lets just go to sleep okay?" He said before he snuggled into his pillows.

"You are such a damn liar." She sighed right before she hit him twice with her pillow before she lied down next to him and glared at him cause he was already asleep. Brittany sighed again and went to grab her book when she heard movement from outside her door. She got up and opened the door slightly. She looked out and saw Jason going out of his room and tiptoeing to Trisha's. He looked around and then slipped into her room and shut the door.

She closed her door again quietly and leaned up against it. "That stupid son of a bitch." She whispered in rage getting ready to open the door again and expose them both, but the thought of Nayja held her back. She was going to tell her first before she killed them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I know its been a while since I updated this
but I hope you liked it