The War of the Black Rose

Memories

I shook the thought of being changed into a blood sucker. I couldn't think about that now; I needed to be a leader in this war. Takara, get it together. I mental told myself. I jumped off the rock only to land on my butt. I laughed at myself, such an idiot. I heard a few witches talking amongst themselves.

“So, Whats the whole plan?” Shiro asked helping me up.

“Well,” I tried to think, I really only thought about getting inside the castle not the part of getting out, “Um, well I know how we are getting in. Getting out is the problem”

“So, you don't have a plan?” He asked his voice unsure.

“Well, I do but I think it is only going to work to a point.” I stated my voice slightly shaken by my thoughts of getting turned.

He just stared at me for a while. I think he was surprised that I didn't have a plan. I usual did in these situations. I think I was to caught up in revenge that I forgot to think it through. I wonder, we could jump the wall. That would make an interesting entrance but would it be too much? I mean we could always go through the side entrance. The werewolf clan is near the center of the building so maybe I could sneak into there. I know that Cho, a witch that is 18 years old can easily make it look like I'm not there. I mean hell even the youngest ones can go invisible when they want. The twins are the youngest out of my clan. They are only five years old. The girl is names Mikami and the boy is named Mikio. I wonder, they could freeze the camera's frame so that when we walk around they won't see us. Yeah sounds good.

“Alright, I have a plan,” I finally said as everyone turned back toward me from their side conversations, “Twins, you can freeze the camera's on their current transmission, correct?”

They nodded at me. I looked around to the rest of the group, “We leave at midnight.” I paused. “Also, the door we need to get to is near the center of the building, we get in, get the werewolves, and get out. Got it. Good.”

They all nodded in agreement. I looked back at Shiro and he smiled at me. I smiled back. I ran to my house with Shiro hot on my heels. I like running, it's fun just to run. Shiro caught up in no time. I chuckled as he grabbed my hand. Then he started running faster. He smirked at me and pulled me into his arms. I chuckled at him and put my arms around his neck as he kept running. We reached my house. I hate this place. I usual never came home unless I had to get something. This house had too many memories that I didn't want to remember.

I reached for the door, holding my hand there at the doorknob afraid to turn it. I could feel the heat of the fire that had destroyed the inside. It was a contained fire. The fire started when I was only ten years old. I am an only child. I remember little of my mother and father. My mother had light brown hair, tall and skinny. My father, had blonde hair with the most bluest eyes. We lived together happily until that night. The hunters have came looking for me. My parents always protected me. My father was a werwolf and my mother was a witch. I am the only one that was born as both. Then there was Kimiko, but she was bitten by a werwolf to be one.
I turned the doorknob and walked inside the house. I didn't want to look up, at all. The walls were burned at spots, like baseball sized. The furniture all over, the room flipped and torn. Just the way they left it. I couldn't look down either. I knew the exact spot were my father died. The blood stains on the carpet told the tale. I needed to get the book in my old room. I knew it to. I really don't want to go up there. Not in my room. I couldn't escape it though. I walked up the stairs to my old room. The stairs creaked as I walked up them slowly.

Second door on the right, I told myself inside my head. I really didn't want to go in that room. My mind had tried to erase that memory. My father died down stairs, trying to protect me. My mother ran up the steps when she heard the scream from her only child. She found me being dragged out the window by one of the hunters. He had a very unusual tattoo on him. I vampire skull but was the color purple. She pushed the man out the window grabbing her daughter and putting her in the next room. They built the room as an add-on and was only for emergencies; this was one of them. I remembered every detail of that night and it ran through my head. I wished I could have changed everything. If only I was strong enough to help my parents fight. The house didn't actually catch on fire, but the hunters had some kind of fire balls that they threw.

I pushed the door of my on room open very slowly. I wished I wouldn't have. I saw my room completely trashed. There was blood all over the wall. I knew it was a mix of hunters blood and my mothers. I shuttered as Shiro came up behind me putting his hand on my shoulder. I reached up and grabbed his hand with mine. He went up next to me still holding my hand. I breathed in deeply the smell of the old oak wood was in the air. I interlocked my fingers with his. I walked inside the room. Then, went over to the crawl space, hidden by my old trash can. I pushed it aside kneeling down. Shiro never let go of my hand. He crouched beside me. I opened the hatch with a simple code that was etched in my mind. 357951. I couldn't fit into the small square like entrence anymore but that was not needed. I reached in with my free hand and felt the binding of the book. I took the book out. Shit! I looked at the book. Tears filled in my eyes. I wouldn't stop the tears any longer. I just wasn't strong enough. I let the first tear hit the book. I didn't care anymore. I opened the book. Shiro rubbed his thumb across the top of my hand. He looked at me. Another tear fell down my cheek. He took his free hand and wiped it away. I closed her eyes as I flipped the pages. This was my baby book. I looked at the pictures. Shiro still by my side. My mother and father with me at this house. I turned toward the last page. There was a letter. I opened it, tears no longer coming down my face. I read it to myself.

Dear Takara,

I know you are looking for the other book now. I am guessing the war between the vampires and the werewolves has started. I foresaw this. I knew this was going to happen. The other book is in there. It is right next to this one. I know you are older now. I also know you can handle this. This is your time to shine. You're ready for the sword. Go to me and dad's room. There is a safe the same code as your safe. The sword is in there. Use that to kill the leader. I love you. I miss you. Your father loves you and misses you too. We will always be there watching over you. Don't ever forget that.

Love, Mom

I stood there. Shiro still reading over my shoulder. A warm tear ran down my cheeks and hit my leg.

“I love and miss you too,” I said softly.

Shiro heard me and pulled me into a hug. He held me tightly. All the memories started to flow through me. Draining my energy. I held on to him as if I needed to be held down to earth. I felt as if I had been ripped apart. I never grieved for my parents death. I never could. I had to grow up. Quicker then most kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it: comment!!!! subscribe.