Broken but Living

#6

“Take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape!”

Sky couldn't stop the fit of laughter from escaping, watching her husband dance around the pool. They had flown to Hawaii right after the wedding for their one week honeymoon. Brian had decided the location, he said that it was 'his duty' to surprise her … and boy did it surprise her. The villa in which they were staying in could have been mistaken for Buckingham Palace. It was huge, on the mountain top and the whole of its interior was painted a gold colour.

“What's wrong baby don't you like my singing?” He pouted, pouring himself another drink from the outside cocktail bar.

“Your singing is beautiful Bri.” She smiled warmly at him as he perched himself on the edge of her sun lounger, his hair slightly damp from the pool earlier and his tanned chest glowing in the sun. So far their weekend had been full of sex, alcohol and Brian's obnoxious singing voice. It was great. Sky didn't want to leave here, everything felt perfect.

However, something wouldn't leave her head. Walking back down the aisle, she turned her head slowly to be met with Matt and his girlfriend. She was about to smile when she noticed that Winter supported a yellow and blue bruise on her eye. It sent her heart flying into her mouth, and she feared the worse. She wasn't a fool. After living with the guys she knew what was a 'punch bruise', even if it was covered in make-up. Someone had punched Winter and the way that Matt had her pulled extra close to him sent signals flying to her head that he had been to one to cause that bruise.

“Why the long face baby?” Brian asked, leaning over her and pressing a kiss on her lips.

She pressed her hands against his chest and shook her head slowly, “It's nothing.”

“You're not having second thoughts about marrying me are you?” He joked hovering completely over her and staring down into her eyes.

She rolled her eyes, “Sure. I mean, I want to leave right now.”

He chuckled and dipped his head down to kiss her again. His lips touched hers softly as she ran a small hand through his thick, black hair. His tongue lightly brushed against her bottom lip, making her arch her spine and press herself against him. He let slip a small groan when she pressed herself against him, feeling himself becoming extremely aroused when she bit down on his tongue. Her hand trailed down from his hair, to his shoulder, and then to his chest continuing until she was slowly rubbing the outsides of his swimming shorts, the small moans from his lips vibrating on hers.

“Fuck,” He moaned pulling away from her lips and spinning her over swiftly so that she was now riding him, “Don't start what you can't finish Sky.”

His dominate tone turned her on, for some reason she loved it when he spoke like that to her. She reached down and buckled her hips feeling his member against her thigh as she kissed down his neck, biting his earlobe occasionally. She loved to tease him, he gets impatient, angry and it turned her on.

She slowly kissed down his bare chest until a loud bell noise was heard from the kitchen. She raised her head, shooting him a wink before sliding herself off him and adjusting her bikini.

“You can't be serious.” He groaned, sitting up fast as he watched her skip into the kitchen, the problem in-between his legs only growing when he stared at her ass, “Sky! Get back here now, fuck the food!”

She giggled slightly as she stepping through the glass doors and went to fetch the pizza from the stove.

“I hate you.” He moaned, “I'm gunna … Divorce you.”



“Bri, do you know who's number this is?”

Sky placed her mobile phone in front of him, her eyebrows creased as she read over the number again. She had been showering and missed the call on her cell phone.

He shook his head, “No, why don't you call it back?”

She nodded, taking the phone away from him and pressed re-dial.

“Hello?”

“Hello, I had a missed call from this number?”

There was a cracking sound, as if the person was shuffling around, “Is this Sky?”

“Yes...”

“It's Winter Hayden, Matt's girlfriend.”

Sky's heartbeat sped up for some reason, “Oh, hey.”

“You've got to help me.”

“W-Whats wrong?” For some reason Sky felt her breathing hitch. Brian spun around in his chair, watching her carefully as she stormed out the room, shutting the door softly behind her.

“I-It's Matt, he's lost control, he's calling me Sky and cussing and hitting at me, I don't know what-”

Winter was interrupted by a loud crash in the background, and then a muttered voice … It sounded exactly like Matt.

“Winter, honey, are you okay?”

“Y-Yeah I just-”

The line went dead. Sky's heart was beating a hundred times faster as she pressed re-dial, but nothing happened. The line had been completely cut off. She went light headed, she knew that Matt was capable of the unthinkable. She was shaking, pressing re-dial once more to check that it wasn't just the signal. It wasn't.

“You okay babe?” Brian's voice shocked her back to reality as she turned around, a fake smile plastered onto her face.

“Yeah fine, it was Mckenna asking where the dog food was.”

Brian rolled his eyes, “I told her a million times before we left. Next time we're getting a real house sitter.”

Sky chuckled weakily, “Can you run me a bath?”

“You've just got out the shower?”

She cussed slightly under her breath, her plan to get him to leave didn't work, “I know I just want to finish what we started earlier.”

His eyebrows raised and so did a small crooked smile, “Pleasures mine, my lady.”

He turned around and left her in the hallway, her knees buckled and she fell to the floor with a soft thump. This couldn't be happening, not now, not when everything was perfect. She had to call somebody, what on earth could of happened to Winter? The poor girl was facing his wrath without even knowing what he could do to her. Sky felt guilty, she felt responsible, she felt puke rising up from her throat and then … her stomach was emptied onto the tiled floor below her.
♠ ♠ ♠
“I hate you.” He moaned, “I'm gunna … Divorce you.”
I can actually imagine him saying that haha!

10 comments and I'll update? :)

(Un-edited, wrote on my iPad blah blah sorry)