New Destiny

Deep Sadness:Part 1

Alex walked Violet to her door. She smiled and held him tight, "Listen, thanks for the fun time."

Alex kissed her passionately. They made out for a little while, finally Alex wiped his lips and said, "Well, I better bring you inside."

They walked in and there stood Violet's mom, and her eyes were filled with despair. She went up to Violet and hugged her. Violet stood there surprised, "What's the matter mom?"

She pointed to the Television. Violet and Alex walked up to the television, hands tightly embraced. The news was on:

...A near fatal crash occurred on Smyth Road beside the Green Belt today. A Caucasian male, about 17 was found near dead in his silver Volvo. He is currently on life support. His name is James Wales.Police found his name on his driver's license...

Violet threw her head in Alex's arm. She began to cry, and Alex's eyes teared up. He rubbed Violet's head, while she was mumbling, "Poor James, why him?"

Violet's parents held each other's hands.
**
Alex sat on the couch with Violet, who finally stopped crying, "W...Well, should we go see Sandra and...."

A screech was heard, as if a car was stopping. There came out Sandra and Karen, who hugged Violet and Alex. "You heard?" Violet asked.

Karen and Sandra wiped their eyes with Kleenex, "Yeah"

They all went upstairs to Violet's room. It had light blue walls and a plush bed. It has a pink chair in the corner. Pictures of some band were hanging on the walls. she sat upon the bed, Sandra sat on the chair and cross legged, Karen sat on the floor. Alex sat next to Violet." Don't worry, everything is going to be alright."

Violet made a deep sigh, "I know."

Alex held her. Sandra said,"Well, what do we do without James?"

Karen pondered, "We could visit him."

Alex sighed, "No...he is in an unstable condition..."

Violet cried again. Alex rubbed her back.

Sandra gasped, "What about Mark!?! How will he react?"

Everyone sat silently.
***
Days have passed, sadness has been shared. They have made multiple attempts to see James, but the nurse kept saying, "He is still in a unstable condition. Sorry."

Alex woke up, his eyes sticky from the old tears of the night before. He pulled on a band T-shirt, and worn out jeans. He went downstairs and ate his breakfast. His parents knew what was going on, so they remained silent.

He went to school, and went through the day. Lunch was silent, and they all ate, looking at the empty spot that James sat in usually.

And there they stared throughout lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 1-3! >.>