New Destiny

Deep Sadness:Part 3

Mark could not sleep for days. He watched television, although he didn't pay attention.

Everyday he visited James, and always talked to him, expecting James to respond. But of course, he did not.

Mark would cry for hours on end, and Sandra, Karen would visit him to check up on him.

He went, as his usual schedule went, to visit James. He sat by his side, and held James' hand. He waited for him to grip his hand, but it was limp. He sighed.
***
Things were no different for Alex, Sandra and Karen. They waited for Mark to be content, and for James to wake up. They were not paying attention in school, their parents were worried.

Alex walked down the lonely streets of Ottawa. He was with Violet, and they remained silent. They were not holding hands.

Not being romantic.

Violet broke the silence, "Listen Alex, this incident is destroying our relationship..."

Alex sighed, "I know..."

Her eyes teared up, "Listen, I do not want to lose you either!" she hugged him.

He hugged her back, "You wont lose me."
***
Mark stayed in James' room. "James.....can you hear me?" he sighed, "of course not. Your in a coma. Your pro....probably going to...to...d...die..." Mark cried.

Mark's hand got gripped. A whisper of a voice talked, "I am not going to die."

Mark looked over and saw that James' eyes were opened. He was partly smiling, partly crying. Mark hugged him, " I am so glad that you are alive!"

James cried, "Me too Mark, me too."

Mark laughed, wiping away tears, "Well, I better tell everyone else."

James laughed as well, "Yes, you should."

Mark got to a payphone and called Alex.
***
Alex's cellphone went off, playing 'Victims of Love- Good Charlotte'. He picked it up, "Hello.."

Mark answered, "Alex! You wont believe it!"

Alex sighed, "Wont believe wh...."

"James is alive! He is alive!"

Alex cheered, " Oh my god! Are you serious?'

Violet looked confused, "Who is it Alex?"

"It is Mark! James is alive!"

"You serious!?"

"Yes."

Violet squealed,"Oh my god!" she began to cry with joy.

Alex hugged her, after hanging up. They both cried, but of joy, not of sorrow.

Finally, some joy has come to pass- Alex thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally, good things have happened!