New Destiny

Starbucks,Starbucks.

At the end of school, Alexander was already still thinking about Violet. Her blue eyes, brown hair, her flowing voice.

I must be in love- Alex thought, then he shook his head.

"Alex!" The gang called out, " Come with us!"

Alexander turned his head and walked over to them. "Hey" he said.

"Want to come with us to Starbucks?" Violet asked.

"Sure, hehe." Alex said.

"Okay then," Sandra said, "my mom is dropping us off at the Chapters then we just go into Starbuck's"

Ten minutes later, a blue van ( Sandra's moms) pulled up and the gang went into the van and her mom started to drive.

During the ride, Violet asked, "Are you into sports?'

Alex turned his head and said, "Yes, I'm into soccer."

Violet smiled, "Cool, not the biggest fan of sports,but.....anyways...."

"Yes?" Sandra asked, pulling away from her sketching pad.

"Nothing.Look we're almost there." Violet said then sighed.
***
In the Starbuck's, the gang went up to the counter to order. The cashier came up to them and smiled, "Hello. Welcome to Starbuck's and how may I help you?"

Sandra went up first,"Yeah...can I have a Strawberry frappachino"

James went up next,"May I have a Chocolate Latte?"

Karen went up,"Um....a donut please and a coffee"

Alex went up,"A tea please."

"What flavor?" The cashier asked.

"Uh, raspberry."

Then Violet went up," I would like a french vanilla latte please"

"OK, that comes to $20.50, please."

Sandra's mom went up to the cashier an said, "I will pay for this, here you go."

The gang all got their stuff and sat down in a group of green chairs and put their drinks on the table.

Alex relaxed then said, "Thanks for taking me into your group."

Violet took a sip of her latte then said, "No problem, after all, we did have a smashing meeting,"
Everyone laughed.

Alex took a drink of his hot tea, "So, how many times do you guys do this?"

"Every second day," Karen said biting into her donut.

Sandra finished her drink and said quickly,"I'm going into Chapters, anyone want to come?"

Violet and Alex both said, "Yes!" then they looked at each other and laughed.

The three were walking into Chapters and looked at the books.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Fourth Chapter, YA!
Neisan