New Destiny

Party Mysteries

When Alexander got out of the van he finally got to see Violet's home.

It was made out of beige brick, and soft to Alex's touch. The front door was dark and made out of oak. Alex noticed that it was old and that this house was old. Violet opened the door and they stepped into the front hallway, which had a wooden table with pictures and a bowl for keys.

Alex whistled,"Wow Violet. Your home is so nice."

Violet turned around and smiled, " Thanks, I ...I liked your house to."

Alex smiled and continued looking around. He saw a grandfather clock next to the stairs which curved to go upstairs.

When the gang got into the living room, Alex saw leather chairs and everyone sat down in them. Violet noticed that Alex was just standing there. She giggled and said, " Alex, you know you can sit down, the chairs do not bite."

Alex, feeling embarrassed, sat down down quickly next to Violet. Violet quietly giggled and started talking, " Well, how are your courses going?"

Alex turned to face her and said, "Pretty good, considering I just moved here."

"Yes it is good."

Alex took a chip from the bowl on the table and ate it,"What about you?"

Violet sighed, "Okay, I guess."

"What's wrong," Sandra asked and sat next to Violet.

" Well...no I can not say," Violet said as her eyes started to tear up.

"Tell us!" Sandra yelled.

"You know my older brother, Jacob?" Violet said wiping away her tears.

" Yes," Sandra said,

"Well, he was driving home from college and he got into a car accident. My parents went to the hospital but they said that shouldn't go." Violet started to cry again.

" What did the doctor say about his condition?" James asked and knelt on the floor beside Violet.

"They say its life threatening." Violet said, continuing to cry.

Everyone gasped and Alex just sat there, unable to speak.

I hope he is okay- He thought.

"When did you find out?"Karen asked.

"This morning. That's why I have not been myself all day today."

"Well, I hope he's going to be okay."

"Thanks," Violet said and wiped up her tears,"okay, let's start a game or something."

The mood began to change in the room and everyone started to play the board game, 'Life'
Music was blaring from the speakers. It was the song, 'High school Never Ends'.

James looked at his watch and said, " I got to go, see you guys later."

Violet looked shocked," So soon? But your mom did not want you home till 8:30pm."

"Well...I forgot to buy something at the store and you know, got to go get it before it closes.See ya"

The door closed with a shut.
***
Everybody was helping to clean up and they found a baby blue cellphone on the ground. It began to play 'Piece of Me' and Karen picked it up and opened it.

"Oh. James left his cellphone here. Its going off."

"Answer it." Sandra said brining the chip bowl into the kitchen.

Katie opened it and saw a text message appear on the phone.

" Everybody read this." She said.

Everybody ran into the living room to read the message and saw something that was interesting.

The message read:

' Hey baby,
Meet me at the park at 7:30 for some time together.
Love you! '
Everyone sat in awe and pondered about the message until all of the parents came and one by one, they all went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter I enjoy and I hope you all do to.
Neisan