Bitch, Where's My Money?

Bitch I'm Gonna Kill You

Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you

in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Buck with me, I been through hell, shut the hell up!

I'm trying to develop these pictures of the Devil to sell 'em

I ain't "acid rap," but I rap on acid

Got a new blow-up doll and just had a strap-on added

WHOOPS! Is that a subliminal hint? NO!

Just criminal intent to sodomize women again

Eminem offend? NO! Eminem insult

And if you ever give in to him, you give him an impulse

to do it again, THEN, if he does it again

you'll probably end up jumping out of something up on the 10th

Eminem-Bi+ch Im Gonna Kill You

+(Diamond)+

I was lying in my room listening to my iPod, trying to distract myself, from what happened last night.

Le'Rey was sitting on my stomach playing with a car, and Killah was out with Dru and the rest of the guys. All the kids were eating breakfeast in the kitchen, and all the women were all huddled up in Ta'Karrah's room, with Toya.

I can't believe...Rahiem actually raped her! That makes me sick to my stomach, and that only makes me think about Davee even more...so I'm literally a couple seconds from making a break to the bathroom, & vomiting.

I seriously feel HELLA DUMB now, because once again...I was wrong. Rahiem was bad all along, and everyone kept trying to tell me that he was...but I wouldn't listen, because I'm too fxcking stubborn. And now look what happened! The boys cleaned up the blood and hid Rahiem's body in the bathroom until today. That's where they are all at now, dumping Rahiem's body off somewhere, getting rid of it.

I can't imagine how LaToya feels right now. To get handled like that! I jus don't wanna be the person to tell Shawn!

"Ma?"

I looked at Rey, & he was about to bust into tears.

"Bay, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

He held up his finger, and his finger was stuck in the little window of the car.

"Lightning McQueen bit my fiiiinggeerrr !" He said, busting into tears.

I nearly had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. Oh my son...

"Awh babe it's okay! Lightning McQueen didn't mean it." I said laughing, taking the car off his finger.

He stuck his finger in his mouth, and started wiping his tears off his face.

I gave him a kiss on his forehead, and cradled him to my chest on my side.

I turned on the TV to Sesame Street, & Le'Rey and I, started to watch that. Elmo's World came on and Rey began to sing along.

I laughed and grabbed my phone, texting Killah back, from his previous message.

Killah: Nahh babe, Dru hasnt really said anything about you.

Me: Hasnt really? So he is saying things about me?

Killah: Well, kind of. He's saying nothing different than what you've heard.

Me: Whatever, where are you?

Killah: On our way back home, don't text back.

I closed my phone and set it on the charger because it was close to dying.

A knock came on my door.

"What you want?" I answered.

The door busted open, and in came Gabriela.

"Diamond, what's wrong with you? Why do you have yourself locked away in your bedroom?" She asked, plopping down next to me.

I took a glance at Le'Rey and he was fast asleep.

"First of all Gabriela, there is nothing wrong with me, and I didn't lock myself in here, because the door is unlocked." I said, with a sigh.
 
She rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean..."

I sighed heavily, and started playing on my phone, wishing she'd just go away.

"Seriously Diamond, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I whined.

"You know she doesn't blame you for what happened, so I hope you don't feel guilty."

I dropped my phone and looked at her. "Who said I felt guilty?"

"You did. Diamond, it's not your fault of what happened to Toya! Either way, if you liked him or not it still wouldve happened!" She exclaimed.

I felt the tears coming. "No! No it wouldn't have happened, if I wouldve just listened! If I hadn't of defended Rahiem from the beginning, Toya would be perfectly fine, and Rahiem would probably have been dead !" I snapped.

Gabby sighed and wrapped her arms around me. "See, I know you too well Di! I knew you felt like this! But it's okay Diamond really! I mean...it's not like you told Rahiem to do that! So therefore it's NOBODY'S fault but his dumbass!" She said.

I wiped the tears that were threatening to fall. "Really Gabby? She's not mad at me?" I asked.

Gabby shook her head. "No...she's more worried about you than she is about herself. Diamond, nobody is putting the blame on you."

+(Davee)+

"Yeah Shay, we got her! Her and her lil ugly ass boyfriend!" I laughed, into the phone.

"Really? Already? Good job Davee! I don't know why I underestimated you..." She said, seductively.

I laughed. "Yeah me too girl. So, what do you want me to do to her? Were already in the warehouse, waiting for you guys." I said.

Shay sighed. "Just sit tight. I'll be there in an hour because I'm on the private jet now. Are the boys over there all loaded up?" She asked.

I looked around the warehouse, and Shay's men were scattered around the house, each armed with an illegal gun.

"Yeah Shay, we all good on this end. The Hayley girl and her boyfriend are locked up in a cell...can I smash that?" I asked, getting hard.

Woo! And I thought Diamond was the sexiest girl on this planet!

"Hell naw! You don't touch her Davee! Isn't Diamond enough for you?!" Se snapped.

"Okay I won't! Damn! So, what's gonna happen when you get here? What's the whole plan?" I asked.

She giggled. "Well, when they arrive...we search them for any weapons, and discard them. Then Alexis and I...ya know talk to them and discuss some things, and that's where you come in. You can take Diamond and Killah into one room, rap3 the little bi+ch...do whatever you want! But DONT kill her! When you're done, beat the shi+ out of Kill, and then Alexis will finish them off. While you take Diamond and Killah away, anyone who tries to get in the way, will be killed! Tell the boys that. After that, we'll just kill them...but that's just a quick rundown, there's ALOT more."

My mouth dropped. This is the CRAZIEST woman I have ever met. But hey....I'm getting paid and I'm fxcking Diamond, so Im good!

"Uhh okay Shay...whatever you say."

She laughed. "Alright Davee. I trust you, so you better not pu$$y out on me, understand? Because if you do...I will kill-"

Click. I hung up on that crazy hoe.

+(Dru)+

After dumping Rahiem's body into the ocean, my boys and I started back to the hotel. I was driving, Carter in the passenger, Vick and Killah in the back. We were in the Camero.

"This is some straight up bull shi+, how in the fxck are we going to tell Shawn some shi+ like this?!" Vick exclaimed.

I sighed. "I don't know, but I'm not telling him...why dont you Vick? You closer to him and knew him longer." I suggested.

"Yeah Vick! Why don't you tell him?" Carter asked.

All the attention focused to him. "Oh hell naw! So the nigg@h can kill my ass?! No sir, I think I'd like to live to see the age of 50 at least."

We all laughed.

"Maybe Toya should just tell him...ya know when this is all over, and we kill Shay and Alexis." Killah said.

Carter nodded. "Yeah, but we have to be far, far away...so Shawn won't go on a killing spree and kill our asses." He joked.

I popped him upside his head. "This is no time to be joking Carter!" I laughed.

He was about to say something, but my phone rang...and it was Shay.

"Oh shi+ it's her..." I mumbled.

"What you waiting for Dru?! Answer it!" Killah exclaimed.

I pulled into the parking lot of McDonalds, and answered the phone.

"Speak." I huffed.

"Hello Dru, how are you on this fine morning?" Shay asked, laughing.

I put the phone on speaker, so everyone esle could remember.

"Oh how am I? I'm perfectly fine Shay, because I just got done dumping Rahiem's corpse into the deep blue sea." I hissed.

Carter stifled a laugh. I sware, even in the most difficult times, this boy can find anything funny!

"What?! You dumped who in the ocean?!" She hollered, full of anger.

I smiled. "Yup that's right! Toya killed the nigg@h last night, wanna know why? Because the stupid piece of shi+ raped her."

Shay gasped. "H-he what?! That wasn't part of the fxcking plan! That damn basterd!" She hissed.

I frowned. "The fxck you mean, that wasn't part of the plan? Shay what is the fxcking plan?!" I exclaimed.

She took a deep breath. "Well this changes everything now! Tell Toya, thanks alot! She's fxcked up everything!"

I seriously can't believe what I was hearing. "Tell Toys thanks alot? Bi+ch do you hear yourself right now?! Rahiem RAPED her! And in case you have forgotten, it's your crazy ass that's caused all of this?! Why don't you tell-"

"SHUTUP! Shutup! Have you forgotten who's in control here Dru?! I have Shawn and his fxcking daughter and her husband right now! Do you want them to die Dru? Do you?!" She snarled.

I sighed and took a deep breath. "No."

"Good! Now listen...here's what's gonna go down..."

+(Shay)+

As soon as I hung up the phone from talking to Dru, we had landed in New York. Boy, did I have some times here!

I haven't told Shawn that I've kidnapped his daughter, because I want him to see that for himself, when we get to the warehouse.

I didn't tell Dru what was REALLY going to go down, oce he gets here tomorrow night, I just told him that were gonna talk for a little bit, and to not bring his weapons because he would get killed, if we found any on them when were going to search them. Oh my god, I can't wait until this is all over, & I'm the only man on top! But stupid ass Rahiem, just had to rap3 her! I mean, what the fxck?! Now, don't get me wrong, I HATE Toya and everything but...he doesnt know how bad he fxcked everything up from raping her! Hmm, maybe I'll tell Shawn when we arrive at the warehouse.

"Alexis, go get Shawn and bring him out to my escalade. You and your son ride in the one behind me." I said.

"But-"

"JUST DO IT!" I sneered, cutting her off.

She scurried to the back of the plane, with Lil Red dunning behind her. Man, sometimes I really feel bad for that girl.

Rondo, one of my favorite guys out the gang, who I am really considering of letting live...grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

I looked up at him and smiled. Oh yes, we'll definitely be fxcking once we get to this warehouse!