Bitch, Where's My Money?

Bottoms Up

Chapter 2: Bottoms Up

If A Bi+ch Try To Get Cute, I'ma Stuff Her.

Throw A Lot Money At Her, Then Yell Fxck her!

Fxck her! Fxck her!

Then Yell Fxck Her!

Then I'ma Go And Get My Louisville Slugger.

Excuse Me. I'm Sorry. I'm Really Such A Lady.

I Rep Young Money. You Know.. Slim.. Baby?

Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj-Bottoms up (Nicki Minaj Verse)

+(Diamond)+

"Carter? Can you PLEASE go get my charger out my room?" I asked, in a whiny voice.

Gabriela was lying across his lap, with Gracey on top of her playing with her.

Le'Rey was on the floor playing with cars, along with Melissa, and Killah was lying on top of me asleep. We were all in the family room watching TV and it was 11 in the morning, and everyone was just lounging around.

Ta'Karrah and Dru were in the kitchen cooking breakfeast.

Carter gave me a crazy look. "You want me to get your phone charger...out of your room?"

I laughed. "Please?! Killah's hefty ass is sleep and he's not gonna get up, please?"

"Hell no."

"Gabby, can you tell him to get my charger?"

Carter looked at her, and Gabby looked at him.

"Gabriela, I will throw you and my baby off this couch if you ask me." He said, with a smile.

She grinned. "Oh, will you stop being so lazy and go get it?" She asked.

He sighed heavily. "Fine."

Gabby and Gracey got up, and Carter rolled off the couch and walked upstairs.

"Thank you Gabby." I laughed.

"No problem."

See...Carter will flat out do ANYTHING for Gabby. It's like she cast a spell on him or something! There's no anything he won't do for her, that's why I asked her to ask him to go get my charger, cuz he'll do it for her!

Just then the doorbell rang, and Dru went to go answer it. I already knew who it was, it's gonna be Toya and her fine ass man. Yes, Shawn did look really good, but Killah is all I need. And literally he is knocked out on top of me, snoring and everything.

"Wassup Diamond?" Shawn asked, walking into the room.

He dapped me and then dapped Gabriela, and then sat down on the other couch. I could hear Toya talking to Dru and Karrah in the kitchen, but where were they kids? I loved their daughter Tierra, she was too cute! And her and Melissa act just alike.

"Wassup Shawn? Where's the kids?" Carter asked, walking into my room with my charger.

He handed it to me and I plugged it up in the wall, and started texting.

About three weeks ago Dru finally bought me a new phone and I only use it to text Deja, who is back in the states, or my girl Jayla, which is Toya's friend. I'm actually not supposed to be talking to Deja, at all...but I can't help it! That's my best friend and there's a possibility I won't ever be able to see her again. My family and I can NOT EVER go back to the States, we are number 1 on the hit list for the gangs because Killah took out Sanquez. Deja knows everything that happened, but I won't and didn't tell her where we are.

Me: Sup best friend? What you doin today?

Deja: Nothingg....going out with some other friends, what chu doin?

Me: Chillin with the fam..

We made small talk for about 10 minutes until she said she had to go. I erased my messages and put my phone down on the table.

"Breakfeast is ready!" Ta'Karrah yelled from the kitchen.

Literally, everyone hopped up and made a mad dash to the kitchen. Even Killah hungry ass, magically woke up and rushed into the kitchen!

Gabriela scooped up Gracey and she ran to the kitchen too, with Carter right behind her and Shawn! Damn! They acting like they aint ate in days! Hungry asses...but I don't blame them. Ta'Karrah can COOK, so you better hurry up and get you some food before there isn't any left.

I walked over to Le'Rey and picked him up. "Come on baby...let's eat." I said kissing him all over his face.

"Ewwww mom! Dhats nasty!" He said, covering his face.

I laughed and grabbed Melissa by the hand and lead us into the kitchen.

I set Le'Rey in his high chair, and then I sat down in between LaToya and Killah. Eveyone started piling up their plates with food, and all you could hear were the sounds of everyone eating.

I fixed all the babies plates, before I made my own.

"So, are you guys finished with the wedding?" LaToya asked.

Ta'Karrah shook her head. "Everything's done, we just need a preacher." She said looking at Gabriela and I.

"Okay okay! Gabby and I will go out and look for a preacher for you guys today...when were done eating." I promised.

"You better." Dru warned.

I rolled my eyes, and then a convo got started up.

About 30 minutes later breakfeast was done, and I left thetables to get dressed. Damn, I can't believe that my brother is getting married! But it should have happened a long time ago. And I hope they have a boy too, since their first was a daughter.

I hopped in the shower and 5 minutes in I heard the bathroom door open and in stepped Killah.

"Who's watching Rey?" I asked.

He took off his shirt revealing his muscular and perfectly toned body.

"He's with Gracey in the family room. Don't worry bay, there's like 5 adults in this house, they got him."

I laughed. "Killah, you can't be leaving yo' kids on people."

He just laughed and finished undressing and then got in with me.

When Dru found out I was pregnant by Killah, he passed out.

No joke, he fainted right on the spot, while Carter was ecstatic and happy. When he did that I have never laughed so hard in my life. It took him a while to get used to Killah and I...because he said it felt weird seeing his little sister fool around with one of his best friends, but now he's okay with it.

Killah wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my neck.

"Killah...not now, I gotta leave in a little bit."

He turned me around and smashed his lips to mine. He kissed me harder and rough, and slid his hands down my back and started grabbing my ass. Damn, he then got me in the mood now.

After 20 minutes passed, we finally washed up and I got out leaving him in there. I walked to my closet and put on a yellow v-neck that had blue diamonds running down the side, and black shorts to match. I slipped on one shoe, that was a yellow Jordan, and one all black Jordan. I grabbed my purse and phone and then I walked downstairs.

It was empty downstairs in the family room, except for Gabriela, Gracey, and my son. I heard music from the basement so I guess that's where everyone is.

"You ready girl?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go."

I picked up Le'Rey and then we walked outside to my blue on blue 'Chrysler 300'. Blue on Blue? Yeah, bet you ain't never seen that before!

I buckled Le'Rey in his carseat, and Gabriela buckled up her baby too. I hopped in the drivers seat and she hopped in the passengers seat. I pulled out the driveway while Gabby controlled the radio. We settled to 'Deuces' by Chris Brown.

"So where we going Diamond? How mad do you think they'd get if we hired Tito as they preacher?" She asked.

I busted up laughing at the sound of his name. Tito was a 36 year old man and he's lived in Puerto Rico all his life. Tito is like our personal stalker! He used to come over our house every single day, and just to worry the hell out of us! And he literally has every job in this country! He's a car salesman, a stripper (yes...I know!), a preacher, babysitter, bartender...anything! He hasn't been around much ever since Dru cussed him out one time, lol. But he still comes around sometimes!

"Gabriela, are you trying to be killed?! Dru would be so mad, he'd call off the wedding, on the spot!" I exclaimed.

She laughed. "Yeah, and Ta'Karrah would be laughing so hard, she'd probably go into labor, when is she due anyway?"

I shrugged. "In about another month or so. I bet you 20 dollars it's a boy."

Before answering me, Gabriela waved out the window to a group of sexy puerto rican gangbangers, as we drove by.

"Twenty dollars? Diamond that's it? You scared of losing money? I bet you fifty it's another girl! Ain't that right Gracey?!" She grinned, turning around.

I smiled when I heard Gracey bust into a fit of giggles.

I passed up one of Tito's shops and I decided hmm, why not just make a visit?