Bitch, Where's My Money?

Praying 4 Help

Man Im Prayin Fo Help

While Im Lookin At The Life I live

Its Kinda Hard Not To Hate Myself

But Quiet Is Kept

Right Or Wrong Its Just Tha Way I Felt

I Might Be Better Off Prayin For Death

On My Knees I Knelt

Still Tryin To Find A Way To Accept

That Aint A Way I Can Help Nobody Till I Save Myself

TIP-Prayin 4 Help

 

<LaToya> and <Next Week aka Wedding Day!>

"Andre, will you please put this on for mommy?! You know...Gabriela won't like you anymore if you don't wear this suit." I said, trying to convince him.

My son Andre is literally IN LOVE with Gabriela, he nearly died last night when he went over to Jayla's house and he couldn't come with us to Diamond's!

The colors for the wedding was royal red, very little white, and black. I was a bridesmaid, so we wore these red long, fluffy dresses, and black heels to match. The dresses were beautiful! The best mans, all wore a black and red tux and a white rose. Dru & Karrah's outfits are unknown and I can't waitto see them!

The wedding starts in an hour and we have got to be in time!

"But moooooooom! I hate wearing suits!" He huffed, folding his arms.

"Yeah me too Little Man. Babe can you tie this for me?" Shawn asked walking in the room, with his tux on.

I busted up laughing when I saw that he had his tie...all in one big knot. Why do my boys always have a hard time with getting dressing up?!

"Oh my God Shawn! Come here..." I laughed, tying it for him.

"Shutup Toya, this isn't easy, and Tierra in her room saying she need help."

I laughed. "So did you help her?"

"No. She asked for you."

I rolled my eyes. "Jesus Shawn! Well can you convince your son to get dressed?" I asked.

I walked out the room, laughing at Shawn's attempt to make our son get dressed. "You know Gabby isn't going to like you anymore, if you don't wear this suit?"

He said the same thing I did!

I shook my head, and walked into Tierra's room only to have my mouth drop.

"Oh my god Tierra! You look beautiful baby girl!" I exclaimed.

Tierra was 6 and Andre was 8.

Tierra and Melissa were the flower girls, and they both had to wear royal red princess dresses, and red flats to match. In since Diamond's son was too young to be the ring bearer, my son was going to be.

"Thanks mom! But why aren't you dressed?" She asked.

I looked down and I was still in my pajamas...damn it! I've been so busy making sure everyone else was dressed...I forgot about me!

"Tierra, why don't you go help your father with Andre okay? You look beautiful bay!"

I turned and walked out of her room, and ran up the stairs to my room. I took a shower in record time, and when I got out, I lotioned up and put on my dress and accessories. I curled my hair and put it in a long curly ponytail, with a waterfall bang going down my face. I did my makeup and we were ready to go.

I walked downstairs and Andre was sitting on the couch folding his arms, in his suit thankfully! And Tierra was flouncing around like she was the Black Tinkerbell, dressed in red...lol!

"Come on you two, and where's your father?"

"Outside...he told us to wait inside for you Mommy." Tierra grinned.

I turned off the TV and then opened the front door. "Out! Out! Out! The wedding starts in fifteen minutes and our asses need to be there!" I hissed.

Tierra zipped out the house, while Andre dragged his feet. When he walked past me, I popped him on his head.

"And that attitude better be gone when we step foot into that house, do you hear me?!" I snapped.

He just rubbed his head and didn't say anything. Why can't he be like Tierra and just act right?!

I closed the door behind us, and locked it.

"Babe we walking?" Shawn asked.

"Might as well, they only three houses down, and we all need to be there now." I said.

He nodded and then all four of us started walking down to Karrah's house. I couldn't wait for this to finally happen! Ta'Karrah and Dru are the cutest couple in the world! I can't wait to see them tie the knot !

When we made it there, everyone was dressed up and ready to go.

Andre ran to Gabby's open arms and Tierra ran to Killah's Those were their favorites for some reason.

Everyone looked astonishingly beautiful but I didn't see the groom or the bride.

"Toya and Shawn! Over here!"

I turned around and Jayla had a camera, so when I looked she snapped the picture.

"Oh my god! This picture right here girl, is going to make you a facebook celebrity." She said, laughing.

I shook my head and I was about to say something, until Diamond said, "Quick, everyone get into positions!"

********************

The wedding was full of people that we knew from town, and neighbors. Damn, I really wish all my friends that went back to the States were here to see this ! This wedding is beautiful! The backyard was decorated in all red and black, and there was red confetti all over the grass.

There was a stage, and a Puerto Rican version of Usher was standing on it.

Tito was the preacher...lmao! I'm surprised Dru is letting him...but whatever.

Everyone was in place, and then Gabby gave the 'go' sign to the DJ.

The DJ did his thang, and then 'One Love' by Trey Songz blared trough the speakers.

I looked over at Diamond and she was cheesing hella hard. All us girls were standing in a line next to eachother, and all the guys which consisted of Shawn, Killah, Carter, Vick, and Le'Rey...Diamond and Killah's son. He was standing up and Killah was holding his hands for support.

I heard a gasp and when I turned and looked, Dru walked down the isle first and he looked so handsome!

He was decked out head to toe in red, and everything was leather, all the way down to his red crocodile shoes. Damn!

Flashes of cameras went off and Dru had the biggest grin on his face.

When he made it down the isle, I took a deep breath because I knew the bet part was about to come. I was so excited thre were tears bubbling up.

The DJ then switched the song, and he mixed it into 'There Goes My Baby' by Usher and the Puerto Rican version of Usher started to sing the song...and he sounded just like Usher too!

First, Melissa and Tierra appeared and they had red and black flowers in their baskets, and they dropped them as they were walking in sync. Again, cameras flashed and then Ta'Karrah came out.

"Oh my god..." Diamond muttered under her breath.

My mouth dropped because I seriously was looking at the most beautiful woman in the world! Her dress was all red and it went all the way down to the floor. The cameras went off like crazy!

I couldn't help it! The tears started raging out, and when I looked at all the other bridesmaids, they were all crying too!

I looked at Dru and his mouth was open, lost in a trance.

When she reached Dru he gave a quick peck to her lips, and I heard him say, "You look so beautiful Karrah."

Melissa went and stood next to Le'Rey, and Tierra stood in front of me.

The preacher started talking and doing his long ass sermon, and then finally we were getting close to the real question!

"Now...is there anyone in this room, who feels obliged that this couple shouldn't be married because of any reason...speak now. Or forever hold your peace." Tito quoted.

And as soon as he finished that sentence...I almost fainted. It was like all time had stopped and everything was just silenced. Nobody moved, or said a word, because the shock had hit us so hard, there was no time to react.

"No!" I screamed, my tears turning into waterfalls of fear.

Shay appeared out of nowhere with a gun pointed to the sky and a sinister grin on her face.

"I object!" She screamed, wickedly.

She fired the gun and Karrah fell to the floor.