Bitch, Where's My Money?

I'm At War

Salute to all the veterans and girl your love's like a nuclear weapon

I'm a five star purple hearter, purple sparker camouflager

Follow my every command and order

You can just call me Captain Carter

So let the missiles rain on your parade

'Cause my love is a soldier and my heart is a grenade

Sean Kingston ft Lil Wayne (Wayne verse) - Im At War

+(Diamond)+

"Oh my god Rey baby! I've missed you!" I cried, kissing all over his face.

He was awake now, and when he woke up and saw me...he screamed out of joy. I'll never forget this moment! Although, he won't admit it, but Killah started crying on the spot.

Carter was driving, Gabby in the passengers, Gracey asleep in the carseat, and my little family in the back.

Le'Rey laughed and placed his hands on my face, rubbing my cheeks. I don't know why...but my son just loves doing that to me! Oh my son...I finally have you!

I kissed him on his mouth and he frowned. "Ugggh ma!" He whined.

Killah laughed and took him from me. "No love for your daddy, son?" He cooed, setting him on his lap.

Now you think Killah can act soft around me? Man...he's a ballerina when it comes to his son! And I love him more and more for that! Now, that I have my baby back...I feel like I'm on top of the world! Nothing can or will bring me down!

+(Dru)+

I was driving, Vick was in the passenger's seat, & the girls and kids were asleep in the back (Jayla, my baby Karrah, Melissa, and Julian).

We were heading back to town now...after that grueling meet up with Shay, so we can stop at a hotel & rest up, cuz I am dead tired!

"Hey, why don't we stop there?" Vick asked, pointing at the 'Rosemonts Inn'.

A chill went down my spine. That's the SAME hotel, where Kaleb was murdered by Sanquez...California holds some bad memories here, ugh.

"Hell naw man! We can sleep in an alley before we go in that hotel." I laughed.

Speaking of Kaleb...I really wonder what happened to him, well his body. I know they called the police when they found him! But what happened to him? Did they just bury him? He doesn't have any family to claim him...damn, that's messed up! Hmm, maybe when I have the time I'll look that up.

Vick laughed. "Why not man? I heard that hotel is a 5 star."

I shook my head. "Remember when I told you about my buddy Kaleb?"

He nodded.

I took a deep breath. "Thats the very same hotel...he was killed in."

Vick's eyes widened. "Damn, well okay then...how about...that one?!"

He pointed to another hotel and it was the Hilton.

I yawned. "Might as well."

I pulled into the parking lot, and looked through my rearview mirror, to make sure everyone was following me. I don't give a fxck what Diamond says...Rahiem is going to be watched 24/7. I saw the looks, signals, and faces him and Shay were giving eachother, I'm not stupid! I just wish my sister wasn't...

I parked and everyone else parked nearby.

A couple minutes later, we were all jammed on the elevator, waiting to get up to the penthouse.

"I got dibbs on the master bedroom!" Diamond grinned.

"Oh hell naw! I got the master bedroom!" Jayla laughed.

"Well Rahiem, yo' ass got the couch." I said, glaring at him.

Everyone busted up laughing, except for Diamond. She gave me a dirty look, but I shook it off. I know when I have to save her ass in the future she gone be all over me apologizing, so I ain't tripping...

When the elevator doors opened...we were met face to face with a BEAUTIFUL suite! Everything was decorated in a golden creamy color and white. There was a massive family room, with a flat TV on the wall, a finished kitchen, and about 5 bedrooms, a bathroom in each one.

Damn! This is like a house!

We all stepped off the elevator and started claiming rooms. It turns out there was no master bedroom, because all of them looked like one! We didn't bring up all our bags, but we all brought up clothes to sleep in, and change into. All the kids were pretty much asleep, except for Andre and Julian, so they hopped on the couch and started watching TV. The biggest room, we gave to all the kids. So it was going to be...Andre, Tierra, Julian, Gracey, Melissa, and Le'Rey in one bedroom. Ta'Karrah and I were going to be in the one, next to theirs. Killah and Diamond in one, Jayla and Vick in one, and lastly Carter and Gabby. Rahiem, like I said, had the couch and Toya...wherever she wants too.

Once we tucked in all the kids, Ta'Karrah and Toya got started on dinner, while the rest of us adults sat at the kitchen table to talk.

"So what's happening tomorrow? Are we leaving for New York?" Jayla asked.

I shrugged. "It all depends on Shay. She said she'd call with instructions." I said.

"And when will that be?!" Toya exclaimed, spinning around from the stove.

"Shi+ I don't know! Ask Rahiem ass! He's the closest thing we got to Shay." I growled, giving him another dirty look.

"Dru please stop." Diamond said, rolling her eyes.

My eyes fixed on her, and I was biting my tongue, keeping myself from saying something smart.

"Anyway! So what's the plan? What are we gonna do when were in New York? We just can't...we just can't walk up in the place!" Ta'Karrah said.

"There is no we...because you girls are staying home." I said, confidently.

"Oh no! No! Dru...I don't care what you say! But that 'waiting game' is not something I want or am, going to play. You don't know how nervewrecking it is, to sit up and wait for you guys to come back. We did it in France...and I am NOT going through it again." Gabby exclaimed, hopping out of Carter's lap.

"I know that's right!" Ta'Karrah said, giving Gabby a high five.

"Easy bay..." Carter said, pulling her back down on top of him.

I sighed. "Well were definitely not taking the kids with us! So who's going to stay and watch them?" I asked.

The table went quiet.

"We will. Shay & Alexis really haven't said anything about us...I don't think they'll care that much." Jayla suggested.

I nodded. "That'll work. But that's two people watching 6 kids...one more person has to stay at least..." My eyes rolling to Diamond.

She frowned. "Nope. Wherever you go, I go." She hissed, looking at me.

I smiled. See, even though she can't stand me right now...she doesn't wanna lose me!

"But you're the most vulnerable Diamond! Theyre mainly after you and Toya!" Carter said.

"Im going and I don't care what you say! I have to go get Shawn." Toya mumbled.

I sighed. "I don't think you guys understand how dangerous this is! I think we should stick to the old school way, where the ladies stay, and the men go and fight the battle!" I snapped.

"I'm with you Dru! I mean...and it'd just be a bigger distraction to us...I'm sorry, but I'm going to be too busy focusing on wether or not you're okay, than trying to kill Shay and Alexis." Killah said.

I saw Diamond glare at him, but he smiled at her. "Oh, so it's like that Kill?" She hissed.

He smirked. "Oh come on Diamond! You know I'm right! I'm gonna be too focused on yo ass, to do anything!" He exclaimed.

Carter nodded. "Same here...and what if one of you girls get killed in the process? I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

"So basically what you're saying is...is that we can't go because were girls?" Ta'Karrah asked, folding her arms, facing the rest of us.

"Babe watch the food and stay out of this convo, because you're not going and that's final." I said, with a heavy tone.

Ta'Karrah mouth dropped. "Wh-what?! Dru you can't be-"

"Serious? Oh I'm nothing but serious!"

She shook her head and went back to cooking. I know she's mad..but I'll make it up to her later on, when were in the bedroom;).

"Why don't I just talk to Shay? You know...try and convince her to stop this craziness." Rahiem said.

I smirked. "That shouldve been the first damn thing you did, when she told yo' ass what she was planning to do! It's a little too late for that, dumbass." I hissed coldly at him.

Diamond shot me a dirty look, and I gave her one back. I mean, what she gone do?! Nothing!

"You know what, why the fxck are you guys so mad at me huh?! I told you already that I was innocent!" Rahiem yelled.
 
I sware, is this nigg@h asking for his death?!

After he said that, the whole room went quiet, and I could feel the anger boiling up in my body.

"Are you serious right now? Boy, are you asking for an ass whoopen?!" I snapped, standing out of my chair.

"Dru sit down! Enough has happened already, and we don't need you to just make matters worse!" Diamond hissed.

"Okay then! Well, when his ass double crosses us in the end, don't worry Diamond! Apology accepted." I snapped.

+(Hayley)+ & (just in case you forgot this is Shawn's daughter! And she lives in New York with her husband D'Marcus)

"Baby! What do you think of this?!" I grinned, plopping down next to him on our bed.

D'Marcus was about my skin tone, and resembled Bowwow but with hazel eyes. He was on his computer looking up plane tickets to Puerto Rico, because we were going to go up there, to surprise my dad. Also, I don't feel safe in the States, knowing Shay crazy ass is back! Damn! But I haven't recieved any word from my dad about anything, so I'm assuming everything is okay.

"Think about what bay?" D'Marcus asked, looking over at me.

I stood up on the bed, and I started showing off the new lingerie I had bought earlier today.

His mouth dropped, and I could see the lust in his eyes.

I smiled at him, and then without warning he tackled me onto my back and started kissing all over my neck.

I busted up laughing, and then I wrapped my legs around his waist, connecting my lips to his. We started making out and slowly taking off eachother's clothes until...boom!

Our bedroom window shattered, and glass fell to the floor.

D'Marcus hopped from off of me, and for a second we sat there in shock, looking around.

"Oh hell naw! Hurry up and put on your clothes!" D'Marcus exclaimed.

My heart sunk and fear was starting to pump through my veins. Is it Shay?! What the hell is going on?!

D'Marcus grabbed a Desert Eagle (gun) from under our bed and then grabbed my hand.

"When did you get that?!" I whispered.

"Dont worry about it! Come on let's go..."

We walked out the bedroom and started making way to the stairs, but cautiously we looked around for any intruders. Oh my god, please let us make it out of here!

When we reached the bottom of the stairs...I screamed.

The lights went out and it went pitch black.

"D'Marcus!" I screamed.

He pulled me to his chest, and I started crying out of fear, I have never been this scared and frightened in my life!

"Who's there?! Who the fxck is here?!" D'Marcus yelled, squeezing me tighter.

We heard footsteps creeping up behind us, and when D'Marcus aimed the gun over there, they stopped.

"D'Marcus...I'm scared..." I sobbed.

"And you should be." We heard a voice say.

Then a gun went off, and D'Marcus yelled out in pain. He fell to the floor bringing me down with him, and I felt something wet all over my body, but I couldn't see what it was, because it was so dark!

"Help me! Oh my god somebody help me!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs.

Suddenly, the lights came back on and there were three dudes standing above me.

They were dressed in all black, and two of them looked to be about my age. The one standing in the middle, looked to be about 40 ! And he was ugly as fxck! He was buff and built, and just by looking at him, you could tell he'd been to jail! Oh my god, where's my dad when you need him?! I started crying harder, because I knew this was it! And the way they were looking at me, I was getting extremely uncomfortable!

"Lexo and Rocky, pick the guy up and tie him up." The 40 year old growled.

They picked up an unconscious D'Marcus off of me, and he was shot in his leg.

"No! Let him go!" I cried, charging at the guys.

But the 40 year old grabbed me and slammed me to his chest. "Oh no babe...you're coming with me...I got some plans for me and you." He grinned, evily.

That was the last thing he said before he raised his fist and... I blacked out.