Happy Birthday to Me

21 & Over

MARISSA

When the roller coaster pulled back into the station I had a huge smile on my face and shouted, "That was awesome!"

Frank chuckled, "I'm glad you liked it."

"Can we go again?" I asked quickly.

"No." Gerard snapped.

I glared at the back of Gerard's head and muttered, "I wasn't talking to you."

Frank rubbed the back of his head after the over-the-shoulder safty harnesses were released, "Actually, I kind of agree with Gerard on this one. Once around is enough for me."

I jutted out my bottom lip, pretening to pout, "Oh fine."

There was a bit of an awkward silence until Mikey decided to break it by asking, "So who's hungry?"

"I could eat." Ray replied.

Gerard groaned and rolled his eyes as he streached out the word, "Fiiiinnnnaaaallllly. My stomach has been growling for the past half hour."

"Anywhere specific you'd like to go?" I asked Gerard, trying to be nice to him.

"A 21 and over club so that you can't get in." Gerard muttered as a reply.

I shook my head at him, disappointed with his answer, and walked away. I was through the arcade and down in the casino before Frank and Ray could catch up with me. Neither Ron nor Chris, the security guards, were following them which probably meant Gerard demanded they stay with him so he could have felt protected.

"It wasn't right for Gee to say that." Ray said.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Don't worry about it. I should have expected some kind of rude comment. I mean, I should know by now, right?....So what's the plan?"

"The plan is... We're going to the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand and if the others want to come, then they can." Frank replied.

"And if not?" I asked.

"And if not then we'll have a great rest of the day in Vegas on our own." Frank said.

X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X

We finished eating lunch and were waiting for the check to come.

"I guess the other guys aren't going to join us for lunch." I said quietly.

"That's fine. We don't need them... What would you like to do?" Ray asked.

"Me?" I asked playfully.

Frank laughed, "Yes, you."

"Well I have always wanted to check out the Miricle Mile." I replied.

"Okay, what the heck is that?" Ray asked.

"It's like a shopping mall located inside Planet Hollywood." I explained.

"Mall shopping?" Frank asked and shook his head, "No way. I don't want to end up as the guy who gets stuck holding the girl's purse."

I smiled, "Well good news for you because I don't have a purse." 'Because I left it in my parents car when they kicked me out and they probably trashed it.' I thought to myself after.

"What's in it for us?" Ray asked.

"Hmmmm... How about alcoholic slushies that come in four foot tall glasses?" I asked.

Both Ray and Frank grinned widely and Frank said, "Well what are we still waiting around here for?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know it's been a while since I've updated this story. I'm really trying to get better at that.

So I want to hear from you! Another band may be making an appearence in this story but I can't decide who it should be. It's down to: Black Veil Brides, Tokio Hotel, Fall Out Boy (only Patrick and Pete), and Avenged Sevenfold (Jimmy included.) So who would you like to see the most? Let me know in the comments! xD

Sorry this chapter is so short! Expect the rest to be WAY longer!