Status: new

Nerd Boy

Nerd Boy

Sam

"I thought your parents raised you better that this Samuel." Grandma scolded as I sat on the dinning table. My grandpa was beyond upset, he wasn't even speaking to me. Either way he did enough of that in the principals office. "And that boy you kissed, what were you thinking. You are not gay Samuel, you are not." Grandma added sitting on one of the seats.

My aunt came down with Keith hiding behind her. "Mom take a break, ok. Our Samuel isn't one to get in trouble, it's that boy he was hanging out with. Right Sam?" my Aunt asked looking to me. I nodded softly before casting my eyes to my lap where I was twiddling my fingers. "Yes." I whispered.

"And you'll stop being his friend right?" she added, almost warning me.

"Yes."

"And we'll put all this behind us right?"

"Yes."

"See mom everything is behind us. What's the in the past stays in the past." my aunt said chuckling lightly to brighten the mood.

But then grandpa came in, his face cold and hard. "Samuel." he said, his voice coming out slightly old like the man from UP. That's who my grandpa reminds me of. "I've decided that maybe it's best we switch you to ind independent studies."

"Grandpa no." I said looking up to him with watery eyes. "Please no."

"Samuel there is no room for debate, I'll go to the district office tomorrow and arrange it."

"I know why your doing this." I whispered looking between my grandpa and my grandma. "You guys can't protect me forever, if I want to see Trey then I'm going to even if it means losing your love in gain of his." I said my voice coming out cold and dark. I stormed out the room and ran to my bedroom locking the door behind me.

I felt a smile slip onto my face, this was the first time I have ever stood up for myself since I lived with my grandparents. I never thought it'd feel this good. There was a soft knock on my door followed by Keith's small voice calling me. I opened the door and let him in closing the door behind him. "Dude that was pretty cool what you told granddad down there." Keith laughed falling onto my bed and grabbing an anime book I left.

"It felt great to stand up for myself too." I said sitting next to him.

"Yeah it's about time." he scoffed. "You've been taking grandpa's shit for three months now, I was waiting for this moment to come since you first moved in."

"What did grandpa say?" I asked quietly biting on my lip.

"He was probably going to come up here and beat your ass but Grandma stopped him, you're lucky we have a sweet old women like her as our nana or grandpa would of shot you with his rifle by now." Keith joked, but that caused me to flinch. "But in all seriousness you know I love and support you, and even if you turn out to be able to push babies out I'd still love you. You're like the brother I've always wanted but never had."

"Keith." I whispered looking over to him. "I am your brother, we've always been brothers." I added with a smile jumping onto him and hugging him.

Our bonding moment was cut short when my phone began to ring. Keith looked over at me weirdly because he know's I have no friends that would call me which means it has to be Trey. "Hello." I whispered into the phone.

"Thank god you answered I seriously thought you killed yourself by how broken you looked earlier today." Trey said breathing a sigh of relief.

"I'm fine."

"You're not made at me are you? You know my intentions weren't for us to get caught and in trouble." he said softly. "And to hurt you."

"I'm fine, and I'm not mad at you." I said looking over to Keith who winked at me. "Can I see you." I asked feeling a bit rebellious.

"Like right now?"

"Yes right now, just come get me at the farm down Albrie lane." I said biting my lip.

"No shit that freaky farmhouse, I thought it was haunted."

"Meet me at the back porch at one am." I said before hanging up.

"Someone's being a bit adventurous." Keith laughed hitting my arm. "Is this going to be a date?" Keith cooed.

"Maybe, I just really want to see him." I said knowing I was blushing.

"Well dress up warm because it might snow tonight."

~


I wrapped my scarf around my neck a few times before slipping my phone into my pocket. I held my shoes in my hands and quietly walked down the stairs toward the kitchen. I had to pass the dinning room to get to the mud room where the exit to the porch was. As I neared the dinning room I noticed the dim lights were on and my grandparent's voice sounding through the room. "You're being to harsh on him." grandma whispered. " He just lost his parents, it's harder on him because he's so desperately trying to act like it doesn't effect him."

I decided to stay and listen, it won't hurt would it?

"But I don't understand, he was such a good boy." Grandpa sighed. I could almost picture his distressed face as he tries to desperately find a solution to a problem that can't be fixed.

"Maybe he wants attention." My aunt whispered, I didn't even know she was sitting there.

"Sammy has never been an attention seeker, he's been the exact opposite." Grandma noted as a small silence filled the house.

"I just want him back to normal." Grandpa whispered and I could hear the tears in his voice. I peeked over the archway and could see Grandpa crying as grandma hugged him. They all suggested a prayer for me, weird right? Once they closed their eyes I sneaked by and walked toward the door leading out the porch. I opened it and slipped by seeing Trey's dark figure standing near the porch steps. "Shh." I whispered to him as I took his hand and lead him around the house, again having to pass the dinning room window. We crawled underneath before running off the property and into town.

Trey was holding tightly onto my hand as we walked into town which was fairly empty since it was almost two in the morning. "Can I take you somewhere?" Trey asked. I nodded softly as he lead me to his car. We got in and he began driving to who knows where, instead I stared at Trey as I held his hand. "You were crying." Trey whispered as we arrived at a small park.

"I was." I whispered back. I glanced out my window as saw he pulled up near a small creek. I smiled and got out the car following Trey toward the creek. "I want to try something." Trey whispered pulling my face toward his.

He lightly pressed his lips against mine letting them linger for awhile before I wrapped my arms around his neck, his arms wrapping around my waist. Our kiss became more passionate as his hands slid up my shirt caressing my mid back. Trey pulled away so his lips were just lingering about mine, "I want this to be perfect." Trey whispered softly as he led me back into his car, the snow beginning to fall.

"T-Trey." I whispered as he straddled my hips leaning down and pulling my scarf away before attaching his lips to my neck. "I-I d-don't k-know a-about this." I whispered as he hands traveled to the buckle of my jeans.

Then there was a knock on the window. Both our head snapped over to the window to see a police man standing there his flash light shining into the car. We both stepped out the car and stood in front of the police man as he shined the light in our eyes trying to see of we had taken anything. "We're clean." Trey mumbled slightly annoyed that our intimate moment was disrupted.

"Curfew is at 11, do you parents know your out?" We both looked to each other before shaking our heads. "Well then get in the back of my car and I'll take you two home." he added with a smirk on his face as we climbed into the back.

Now I'm pretty sure my grandpa will kill me with his rifle.