I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Unknown feelings

After Matt and Gates talked Gates has not spoken to me or even looks my way anymore. Every time I enter the same room as him or he comes into the room I'm in he walks right out. I'm kind of sad because I don't want him to ignore me I want to talk to him. He isn't an asshole like I thought he was I know deep down he has a heart but he just doesn't show it. Matt is trying to show me how good of guy he can be, but I just don't feel anything towards him.

These past few days he has been annoying the hell out of me. I like that he is being nice but he never leaves me alone he is always with me trying to get me to do things with him. Thankfully today he had to go and do business with Jimmy and Christ. I was in the living room watching Spongebob my favorite show. I don't care if it is a little kid show it still makes me laugh.

"Don't you think you're a little too old to be watching a kid's cartoon like Spongebob?"

I froze at the sound of his voice as shivers ran down my spine. I felt the couch sink as he sat down next to me. I kept my eyes trained on the television screen but they widened when I felt his hand on my bare thigh. He moved his hand up my upper thigh towards the bottom of my shorts.

"Vengeance stop it," I said while pushing his hand off of me and scooting closer towards the edge of the couch.

"Why kitten? Don't you want to have a little fun while your owner is away?" he asked tauntingly.

"I am not a dog and I do not have an owner," I said as he threw his head back laughing.

"Kitten, Shadows owns you. You are his property so if he tells you to jump you jump."

"Like fucking hell I am his property I'll be damned to do anything he or any of you tell me to do!" I yelled at him while I stood up from the couch. Vengeance glared at me standing up and towering over my small frame.

"You will fucking do as I fucking say. If I tell you to get down on your knees and suck my dick then you will do it."

"You fucking wish. You can suck your own dick because I am not going to fucking do it."

"Oh really? I will force you down on your hands and knees if I have to," he said, a smirk etched onto his face, but soon erased when I opened my mouth.

"I don't think Shadow will be pleased to hear that when I tell him."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes I would and I would love to see the damage he inflicts on you this time." He glared at me as he grabbed my arm his fingers tightening around my small limb.

"You better not tell him shit."

"Or what? What are you going to do?" I asked as a smirk found its way back onto his face.

"Just you wait you are going to fuck up sooner or later."

He let go of my arm before winking at me and leaving the room. I looked down at my arm to see five finger imprints on it wincing when I touched it. I felt proud of myself that I stood up to Vengeance but now I dread the feeling of knowing he is going to be watching my every move and if I screw up he is going to hold it over my head threatening to tell Matt. I would rather Matt be nice and annoying the him be mad at me and punish me.

I turned off the television before leaving the room and heading upstairs. I walked into Matt's room which he insists that it is our room but I refuse. I laid down on the big bed covering my body with the blanket and closing my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep so I laid on the bed tossing and turning trying to escape from this world into my dreams.

I heard the bedroom door open followed by loud footsteps as I kept my body still. The bed dipped down and I felt a warm body slip underneath the covers scooting closer towards me. I knew it was Matt before I felt his large rough hands slid up in between my inner thighs. I grabbed his hand stopping him before he could go any further.

"Please stop it Matt," I said while turning around to face him.

"Come on baby." He moved his hand back in between my thighs trying to pry my legs open.

"No Matt. Stop." I pushed his body away from mine moving towards the edge of the bed.

"Stop being like this Trin." I felt the anger rise up in me as he used my nickname that only Jase called me.

"No I do not want you fucking touching me and don't ever fucking call me that again!" I yelled at his seeing him get angry.

"I will fucking touch you whenever I would like and I will fucking call you whatever the fuck I want to!" He shouted at me while he grabbed onto my wrists his nails digging into my skin.

"Stop Matt. You're hurting me." I pleaded making him let go of my wrists before getting up off the bed and leaving the room without a glance back.

I looked down at my wrists to see that his nails broke through my skin making me bleed. I actually thought he was changing but once a short tempered asshole always a short tempered asshole. I knew the only reason he was being nice was so he could have sex with me but news flash I don't want anything to do with him.

I got up from the bed going into the bathroom turning on the sink and letting the water wash over my cuts before I put a bandage over them. I walked out of the bathroom leaving the room and going downstairs. I went into the entertainment room to see Gates sitting on the couch watching Ink Masters which happens to be my favorite show. As I entered the room he looked up locking eyes with me before quickly looking away.

"Do you mind if I sit with you and watch?" I asked making him shrug his shoulders keeping his eyes locked onto the television screen.

I sat down next to him on the couch feeling the awkward tension between us. I already saw this episode where Lea has to go home which was unfair but understandable. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked over at Gates to see him staring at me. Neither one of us looked away and I didn't realize how close we were to each other until the front door opened and we jumped back.

Jimmy walked into the house calling for Shadows who came walking into the room with Vengeance right behind. Matt looked between Gates and I glaring at us both while Vengeance just winked at me as I felt Gates tense up beside me.

"What do you want Rev?" Shadows asked.

"I brought you what you wanted," Rev said, motioning towards the door.

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Matt looked back at me with a smirk as Christ walked into the house tugging along a dark skinned young woman in her early twenties. All eyes landed on her and she looked scared as her brown eyes fell on me. I felt sorry for her knowing I was once in her exact position wishing and hoping it was all a bad dream but finding out it isn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the late update I have been so busy with school and sadly the last update I got reported and the editors still have not checked it out and fixed the errors. I changed the layout I hope you guys like it. Thank you Neon_Skies_Killjoy, Synful Shadows, xo.Shadows Synner.xo, SodiumAcetateDrinker, Mckenna Haner, xMandiblesx, XtremeFairy, becca65, XXYouhadmeathelloxX and Star Angel for all of your awesome comments.