I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Unexpected

My eyelids slowly opened to see that I was alone and that there was a note on Shadow’s pillow. I picked up the small piece of white paper and read it.

I had to leave for a few days with Vengeance, Christ, and Rev. Gates will be staying with you I will be back later this week. –Shadows

I breathed out a sigh of relief that I wouldn’t have to deal with Shadows or Vengeance. Getting out of bed I walked over to the adjoined bathroom. I went into the large bathroom stripping out of my clothes and stepping inside the shower. I didn’t want to take a shower because being in this bath tub brought back horrible memories of Shadows raping me. Turning on the hot water I let it cascade down my back. I grabbed the shampoo squeezing a quarter size amount into my hand before lathering it into my hair and washing it out. After, I grabbed the bar soap lathering it all over my body and rinsing it off.

I finished my shower before turning off the water and stepping out of the bath tub. Wrapping a white towel around my wet naked body I walked out of the bathroom. I went over to the closet picking out a tight black shirt and gray jeans. Putting on the clothes I left my feet barefoot before leaving the bedroom. I walked downstairs past the living room where Gates was sitting down on the couch watching television and went to the kitchen.

Opening up the cabinets I took out a pack of hot fudge sundae pop tarts. I unwrapped the package before taking a bite out of it. I finished the two pop tarts as I made my way outside to the backyard. The backyard was huge with a big pool and lots of tables and chairs scattered all around. I sat down on the edge of the pool letting my feet sink into the cool water. I looked around the backyard seeing the many trees surrounding the whole house.

They probably don’t have any neighbors so my chances of running away and becoming free are very slim. We are probably in the middle of nowhere with just the forest surrounding us. I think the only way I have a chance of escaping is to actually show affection towards Shadows so I can have him wrapped around my finger. That is going to be hard considering I want nothing to do with him. I hate him for turning my life into a living hell. He brought me here where he raped me taking away my one virtue that I will never get back.

“Thinking of ways to escape?” I jumped at the sound of Gates voice looking back to see him standing over me.

“You’re never going to escape from us," he stated as he sat down beside me.

“Why do you keep telling me this? That Shadows can’t protect me forever and I can’t escape from you all.” He shrugged his shoulders as he splashed his feet back and forth in the water.

“I don’t know.”

We sat there in silence for a while until I decided to leave. I went to get up, but my foot slipped from under me making myself fall into the pool. I fell into the deep end of the water and to make matters worse I don’t know how to swim so I started freaking out flailing my arms and legs around. I felt like I was drowning as water got sucked into my lungs making it hard for me to breathe. My vision started to get blurry as I stopped moving letting my body sink into the water.

I felt arms around my waist as someone was pulling me out of the water. My back hit a hard surface as I felt pressure on my chest. My eyes started to roll into the back of my head as I couldn’t breathe. The pressure on my chest got heavier until I started coughing up water and air finally filled my lungs. I opened my eyes looking up to see Gates hovering over me.

“Trinity, are you okay?” For the first time since I have been here he actually sounded sincere and worried.

“Yeah I’m okay,” I choked out as I spit out more water.

“You scared me I thought I actually lost you.”

I stared up into his chocolate brown eyes as he stared down into my bright green ones. He leaned down towards me until his thin lips were pressed against my plumb ones. I closed my eyes kissing him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt like electricity was shooting through my body as we kissed.

I could feel a frown tugging at the end of my lips when he pulled away making my arms let go of him and my eyes snap open. He didn't say anything or look at me as he rubbed the back of his neck while getting up off the ground and walking back into the house. My heart was pounding in my chest but it wasn’t from me drowning. I stood up from off the concrete ground making my way back to the house where Gates just went. I stepped inside the house going upstairs while passing Gates room where music was blasting from.

The door was open revealing Gates lying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling. He noticed me looking at him as he got up from his bed. He walked over towards the door making me think he was going to pull me into his room. I was wrong as what he did was unexpected. He slammed the door shut in my face leaving me standing in the hallway.

I huffed in frustration as I stomped past his room to Shadow’s room. I walked into the room slamming the door shut behind me loud enough so he can hear. I jumped onto the bed burying my face in the pillows so I can let out a muffled scream. That fucking asshole! First he kisses me then he slams the door in my face. If he regrets kissing me or doesn’t want anything to do with me why did he do it?

The only reason I am so angry is because I don’t regret him kissing me and I am actually glad that he did. What is wrong with me? I shouldn’t be feeling anything towards these men. They brought me here and took everything away from me. I just wish my life could be like a fairytale where the prince comes and rescues the damsel in distress then they live happily ever after. Where is my prince?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Synful Shadows, invisible hearts., candice, SodiumAcetateDrinker, Star Angel, XxWishxOnxAxStarxX, and xmandibles all very much for you're awesome comments.