I Don't Believe in Fairytales

Giving Up

I woke up to the sound of arguing right outside the room. I sat up stretching noticing that I was not in Shadow's room. The events from last night flooded back as I realized I was in Gate's room. As the shouting got louder I recognized the voices that were arguing.

"I left you so nothing would happen to her and this is what you do? You bring that fucking whore back here who did that to her. I did not pay five million dollars to fuck some beat up rag doll!" Shadows yelled to who I assumed would be Gates.

Never have I felt as angry as I did now. I hate that fucking bastard all he cares about is getting a good fuck. Standing up from the couch I stomped over to the bathroom not wanting to deal with that fucking asshole. I slammed the door shut locking it before sitting down on the toilet seat. I heard the bedroom door open along with the mumbled voices of Shadows and Gates.

"Trinity, open the door," Shadows demanded as he tried to open the locked door.

"No," I argued.

"Open this fucking door right now!" He yelled while pounding on the door.

"No go to hell you fucking asshole!" I screamed.

He was shouting so loud I covered my ears with my hands. The shouting soon stopped followed by the slamming of a door. I uncovered my ears just as I heard the lock on the bathroom door click and swing open. I closed my eyes scared that it would be Shadows as footsteps walked towards me. I felt a hand grip my shoulder making me jump and open my eyes to see Gates looking down at me.

"W-Where's Shadows?" I stuttered hearing the fear laced into my voice.

"He's gone. I told him to leave so he can calm down."

I breathed out a sigh of relief, "Thank you."

"No problem, come on."

He grabbed my hand pulling me up before letting it go and walking out of the room with me following closely behind. We walked down the hall and downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down at the counter as Gates rummaged through the cabinets before pulling out a box of Frosted Flakes which is my favorite cereal. He poured two bowls of cereal before going into the refrigerator and pulling out a gallon of milk. He poured the milk in the bowls of cereal before setting a bowl in front of me and taking the other for himself.

We ate in silence the only sound was the crunch of cereal and the clank of metal from the spoon hitting the bowl. After we finished eating Gates left the kitchen as I went to go back upstairs until a familiar figure stopped me from walking up the steps.

"I missed you, kitten, did you miss me?" Vengeance asked, pinning me to the wall and gripping my waist as he lowered his head to the crook of my neck.

"No, I didn't miss you now get off of me."

"Now why would I do that we still haven't finished what we started last time."

He kissed along my jawline and down my neck the coldness from his lip rings making me shudder. I tried to push him away from me but he overpowered me grabbing my hands in his and pinning him above my head. His warm hand slid under my shirt groping and massaging one of my breast. He grind-ed against me so I could feel his hard-on against my thigh.

"Vengeance!" A loud voice shouting making Vengeance let go of me and turn around to face Gates.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?"

"What Shadows doesn't know won't hurt him." Vengeance smirked as Gates rolled his eyes.

"But it will hurt you," he threatened.

Gates pushed past Vengeance and grabbed my upper arm. He pulled me up the stairs leaving Vengeance behind who was shouting a string of curse words at Gates. He opened Shadows door and pushed me into the room. He shut the door before leaving down the hallway his footsteps echoing. I sighed before plopping down on the large bed burying my face in the many pillows.

I was standing in a green meadow surrounded by beautiful and colorful flowers. In the distance I could see a figure walking towards me. As they got closer I could faintly see their facial features. My heart jumped in my chest as I ran towards the familiar walking figure. I jumped onto them wrapping my arms around their neck.

"Trinity, how is my baby girl?" his soft voice asked.

"Jase, I can't do this without you, I need you. Why did you have to leave me?" I asked, feeling the tears prick my eyes.

"I wouldn't have left if I knew you couldn't move on without me."

"I can't, you were the only one in my life that helped me and now I need you. I can not keep living like this I just want to give up. I want to die then we could finally be together again." He shook his head while putting me back down on the ground.

"No, Trin, you can never give up you need to live for me. I know it is hard now, but need you to do this for me, promise?"

"You don't understand, Jase, what I am going through he took away my virginity it was suppose to be with you, Jase. He bought me just so he can rape me I don't want to live through this anymore." His teeth clenched together and he closed his eyes.

"Please, Trin, you have to do this for me I know it is unbearable now, but you have to understand you can not just take away your life because it will get better I promise."

I nodded my head as I reached up and placed my lips on his. Tears fell down my cheeks as I intertwined my fingers in his short blond hair. It felt so good to finally kiss him again after he has been gone for so long. He pulled away and placed his forehead on mine gazing down into my green eyes.

"I missed you so much Jase I will always love you."

"I love you too Trinity never forget that I will always be in your heart."


My eyes snapped open after hearing the sound of a door slamming shut downstairs. Tears fell freely down my face as I thought about the dream I just had about Jase. I wiped them away as I heard loud footsteps stomping up the stairs and heading towards the room. The door swung wide open revealing Shadows standing in the doorway.

"Trinity," his soft voice made me flinch.

He walked towards the bed where I was curled up into a ball. He stumbled and fell onto the bed crawling towards my cowering figure. He hovered above me making me smell the strong scent of alcohol radiating off of him. He brought his head down to my neck trailing sloppy wet kisses.

"Shadows stop," I pleaded and pushed him back but he ignored me as his hands roamed all over my fully clothed body.

"I missed you, Trinity, all I could think about these past couple days was having my cock deep inside your hot tight pussy," his husky voice whispered in my ear making me close my eyes as he started to rub me through my jeans making me bite down on my bottom lip hard enough to draw blood.

As he was doing this to me all I wanted to do was give up. I know I shouldn't but I think I gave up a long time ago I am just fighting a battle that I am not going to win. I know I am never going to get out of here so why fight it? I am so sorry Jase, but I just can not do it.

He unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down my legs along with my underwear. He ripped my shirt open making buttons fly all over the room before unclasping my bra. He kissed along my collarbone down my chest and stomach to my inner thighs. I gasped as his hot tongue flicked against my clit making me grip onto the bed sheets. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure as I grind-ed my pelvis against his face. I grabbed onto his short brown hair pulling it as he groaned. I could feel my climax coming making me moan louder.

I whimpered as he stopped before I could hit my climax. He chuckled while taking off his shirt and his jeans along with his boxers letting his erection spring free. He hovered above me lining his dick with my entrance as he slammed into me making me scream out in agony. He pumped in and out of me the pain subsiding into pleasure. I could feel my climax building up again as he hit my g-spot over and over again.

My moans escalated as my juices flowed out while I rode out my orgasm. He flipped us over so I was riding on top. The only sounds in the room were our moans and skin slapping against skin. I placed my hands on top of his tattooed chest as he slammed his dick into me harder and faster each time. My second climax started to hit me as the hot ball in my lower stomach grew bigger and bigger.

I rode out my second orgasm as he continued to pump inside of me until he finally spilled his seed inside of me. I collapsed on top of him slipping off of his wet dick and laying down next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him and placing the blanket on top of our naked sweaty bodies. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep dream filled slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you xmandiblesx, SamanthaVengeance, XxWishxOnxAxStarxX, SodiumAcetateDrinker, Total Nightmare and fiction; all very much for your comments.